• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Captive's Ticklishness Exploited! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I entered Cell 576 which is in the basement of the prison and soundproof as all manner of interrogations take place there as well as punishments for unruly, troublesome prisoners as Jordan Henessy has proven being! The 6'2" 31yr old is serving time for masterminidng a £39 million cocaine plot. Organising the smuggling of the drug into the country and in his criminal history having also been an enforcer so prone to using violence and torturing his victims. In the cell in his orange prison suit he had been secured to the restraint bed and blindfold and gagged!

I approached him and advised him he was here to be subjected to behavioural therapy and my method unconventional but effective as predetermined those selected for it would be, medical records determining it, results all recorded including the babinski test determining nerve reflex to stimulus and his indicating immediate and saying this sat facing his white socked size 13 feet still in regulation slippers worn all day by him. He giving a garbled response to my slowly pulling them off his socked feet and upturned so soles facing me!

"You gained sadistic satisfaction torturing your victims Henessy so qualified to appreciate my gaining a similar sense of satisfaction teasing and tormenting those sent to me for correction and my method leaving no physical evidence of having been employed but those subjected to it never ever forgetting it, made worse by the fact feeling embarrassed and humiliated by it never talk about it as for men like you Henessy; known for being a heavy, hard nut, respected Syndicate leader and seriel womaniser so seriously emasculating Mmmmm these big feet smell like feet Henessy, Mmmm yeah a rich and intoxicating masculine aroma and yeah addictive, sense you feeling a bit tense Henessy!"

I ran fingers up and down each socked foot and was surprised to see how much it tickled and settled on lightly caressing his feet through his socks which as I told him felt welcomingly warm n' sweaty so deliberately chosen a night session as deliberately being upfront with him saying I had a thing for men's feet and preferably straight men so virgins to another male touching them anywhere and feet usually hidden and protected in socks as his being but both feet secured and ankles together so vulnerable , so helpless, so inviting for me to enjoy and smiled as he immediately struggled! My fingers tracing the length of his soles stimulating every nerve ending as his feet flexed desperately in violent reaction to my ticklish violation of his socked feet!

"Your feet are so damn ticklish Henessy and you enjoyed interrogating and torturing people but torture doesn't need to be painful or bloody or leave marks at all but guaranteed one that will drive you demented, the Chinese used it effectively in the Han Dynasty, the Nazis used it to amuse themselves teasing their victim as did the Japanese tormenting captive Australian and American soldiers! Tickle torture isn't childs play Hennessy!"

Slowly I peeled off each sock and he freaked guessing I was going to tickle his bare feet with both being so extremely sensitive to touch! Once bared I just stared at them both and admired their size and attractiveness and telling him just how appealing they both were and how excited I was that he was such a hard man, a feared man and yet what a weakness, tow big seriously ticklish feet, feet so appealing in every way and every way imaginable I was going to take my time enjoying a thorough examination of them and their super sensitivity which most humiliatingly of all would later when they were very salty and sweaty and needing cleaning be subjected to a tongue bath as lickling feet my greatest devious delight! He responded verbally but garbled!

"Ssssh Henessy relax you might find you enjoy it as I'm sure going to and in honesty more exciting for me if you don't, if you hate every stroke, every caress, every lick, every suck and nibble on delicious looking toes and I won't tell if you won't so quit struggling as you and these feet going nowhere Henessy!" Saying this lightly gave each sole a light maddening ticklish caress and stroked over the arches of his feet slowly and with an intensity and stroked the length of his soles from heels to toes and found the balls of his feet very ticklish! "Mmmm look at the size of these nice big feet Henessy" I teased verbally delivering a light ticklish stroke over the arches of each foot again!

I ran my fingers the length of his bare feet Coootchie cootchie coooo Henessy, yeah keep flexing your feet and wiggling your toes I teased him verbally as he head shook from side to side reacting to my skillfull and experienced touch and a hellish touch I relish delivering to my captive victims! I told him his sweaty gangster feet were perfectly naturally lubed so my fingers slid over his soles so easily and dancing from his heels to the toes on his flawless feet! My experienced fingers worked over every inch of each bare foot!

My telling him my dick so hard teasing and tormenting him and opened my black bag of tickling tools and he felt the tip of the feather stroked over the toes of each foot and then the sharp quill end very slowly and lightly drawn the length of his soles which tickled him so much and psychologically adding to his physical torment mentally saying having so many nerves in his feet I'd expect him being susceptible to tickling torment, tickle torture one of the eldest techniques known to man and no blood shed by the victim, no permanent or even termporary physical injury sustained, no evidence to report but mentally an horrific and unforgettable experience!

I sensed Henessy gritting his teeth as he was determined o fight reacting when I told him to be a man not a pussy as with the feather stroked over one sole and then the other and alternated teasing ticklish stroking each foot up n' down just running the feather quill over his soles to his toes and smiling seeing him writhing around on the restraint bed! I taunted him that I bet his hating being so super sensitive on his feet as not in keeping with a Syndicate Boss in the criminal world, his finding it increaskngly difficult maintaining as sense of composure being so fucking ticklish and my so excited finding him lacking immunity to a determinewd intense and tortuous tickling, my sensing his frustration increasing as the irritating ticklish sensations drove him demented, the maddening feather stroking all over the soles of his feet to his super sensitive toes!

I expertly alternated stroking back and forth over both of his feet targeting mainly the arches, insteps, and the balls of his feet and smiling as he squirmed hopelessly and both feet flinching and toes seriously wiggling as both huge size 13 smooth soles clecnhed and splayed as so did his toes in reaction to the intense tickling I indulged in mercilessly subjecting him to and giving a focus of attention to all of his toes and targeting his vulnerable toes with the feather all over them both and stroking under and in between them all proving his super sensitivity his weakness and informing him how I was going to relish in using his weakness against him as to emphasise this I sawed the feather in between his toes!

I drew the feather across the sole of his left foot, from heel to toes, then heel to toes on his right foot just rhythmically drawing the tickle tool up n' down the length of his soles and to his toes and under and in between them all as he laughed more and more with every tortuous stroke! Henessy really struggling to keep it together as I teased and tormented him so mercilessly and effectively and my commentary making the torture worse as I mocked him being such a pussy boy with embarrassingly ticklish feet and then stopped using the feather and drove him to frantic laughter running my fingers over every inch of his feet! Both taut soles stroked lightly as I told him his feet so amazingly smooth and soft, no callouses or hard skin so very appealing to me as I then indulged in just feeling his feet up! Deliberately not to tickle but being heterosexual and proud of it and having in his medical notes read of his homophobia!

"Oh fuck Henessy your feet are so awesome, love feeling them up and massaging them, guess not something you'd welcome, another man fondling your feet sensually and sensuously and making sure they get nice n' sweaty, rubbed over and under all these toes and feeling along the smooth soles of your feet, something unbearable for you to endure from a woman but much less another man and from massaging to altering to teasing caressing and escalating to a serious tickling and you completely out of control so not a position you enjoy finding yourself in but what choice do you have?"

I commenced stroking my fingers over Henessy's arches and the balls of his feet, then both arches and his toes! Lightly caressing both of his soles and toes twitching as my fingers danced all over his vulnerable soles enjoying exploiting his ticklish weakness and relishing in his humiliation and sickening feeling that his weakness having been found being used against him so effectively! He at the point he'd do anything to stop the hideous sensation of his feet being tickle so expertly as I'd coated my fingers in baby oil and then slid them in between each of his toes before caressing his soles and arches driving him insane! Running my fingers over his upturned bare and vulnerable, helpless soles finding all the sensitive areas with complete accuracy assisted by his verbal and physical ticklish reactions when located my focus on teasing them!

Delivering insane ticklish assaults to his soft and tender soles and taunting him that he proving to me tickle torture having such a devastating effect that he needed to prepare himself for more foot-fun with me as his feet proving addictive smelling so raunchy, tasting so deliciously salty and ripe and he being so hideously ticklish all over them! I wanted him in complete ticklish submission every meeting tormenting and teasing his toes, caressing and stroking his arches, sliding fingers the length of his soles and orally licking them and his toes and sucking and nibbling on all of them driving him ballistic! Non-stop tickles and lickles in a repetitive and unbearably tortuous cycle! 'Bzzzzzzz' I activated the electric toothbrush!

"Henessy this will be deliberately absoultely hellish due to these feet being so hideously ticklish, the revolving bristles amazingly teasingly tormenting over horribly sensitive soles as yours are and you can try to be determined not to react but a hopeless battle as I'm determined to break you, to conquer so prepare for your laughter to escalate to unimaginable manic desperation as like you I enjoy torturing my victims so sadistic in my determination in doing so from my amusement and entertainment so don't disappoint me in your reactions and responses Henessy as the brushing will be relentless and deliver tickling sensations driving you ballistic as the delicate teasing guarantees tickle hell for you knowing how seriously senstive these feet are!"

The revolving bristles connected with both taut soles and immediately even gagged his laughter escalated dramatically soon becoming hysterical in reaction to the maddening sensations there was no evading, the bristles perfectly tortuous and the vibrations shooting right through his feet! The maddening sensations so effective in targeting every ticklish area of his feet with expert precision! I realised he begging and pleading for the torment technique to stop as his sanity was risked being lost as I reminded him of my intention of breaking him no matter now strong willed and stubborn he was, his attitude of no consequnce with me! He felt the bristles running over the balls of his feet and meticulous exploiting his most ticklish areas so raun all over his toes one by one and in between them all and under them in a hellish toe tickling!

I then de-activated the sonicare and traced a finger over one sole then the other with a soft touch as I told him his feet so sweaty and grimy they needed a wash and smiled as he desperately tried pulling his feet away, one thing for a man to tickle his feet and hard enough for a homophobe to deal with happening but to lickle them that something way too much!

"Mmmmm Henessy these feet smell so raunchy so guaranteed tasting ripe and a delicacy to be savoured a straight man's feet and homophobic man having his soles licked, his toes nibbled and sucked is too much of a temptation to resist indulging in and I do love a foot feast Hennesy I really do Mmm these feet so addictive, I'm hooked and best tell you that will be letting it be known that your therapy needing to be weekly and you say anything to anyone and you be sure it will become common knowledge Con Henessy who is respected on the wing is tortuously ticklish especially every inch of his size 13 feet, imagine this information gained how those you have upset will use it against you in revenge!"

I then slowly moved my face to the soles of his feet and began licking all over the soles, heels and balls of the feet. Remarking hoe teasy they were and licked the centre of his soles and expanding to the balls of his feet slowly and then licked over his toes teasingly and tortuously and taking his toes in my mouth and sucking and nibbling on them all and licking in between all of them as nibbling on them he suffered ticklish n' licklish agony deliciously! I licked and nibbled on his toes as his feet are so tasty, their smell and taste seriously addictive and incredibly ticklish and licklish, just irresistible! As I delight in telling him, his feet are my feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back