• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bratty Dom Betrayed (F/F)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Full Story Post:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a beautiful young woman, Emma has always had her pick of boys. Unfortunately for them, she has somewhat of a femdom fetish, and loves humiliating and degrading them. For her, that meant she was only interested in weak minded beta boys, who would let her lock them up in chastity and tease them endlessly.

Lately, she had found a young man by the name of John who she was ‘dating’. She had made sure to fully vet him, checking to see that his penis was small, he was a premature ejaculator, and he was desperate for female attention, especially from a girl as hot as her. He had a massive foot fetish and tickling fetish, and she used those against him while teasing him. At the very start of their relationship, she made it clear to him that he was going to be locked in chastity for their entire relationship, and she would routinely let him out to tease him and clean him. He agreed, not knowing how bad it could be, and also because he found strong women to be extremely attractive. After about 2 weeks in chastity, John started getting desperate to cum, but the most he would get was Emma tying him up, releasing his penis, and gently stroking it and licking it. When she noticed he was getting restless in the relationship, she started taking pictures she could use to blackmail him, and letting him know. They were both still virgins, and John wanted to lose his virginity to her so badly, but it was not to happen.

Routinely, Emma would tie John up and put her perfectly pedicured feet on his face, rubbing them all over him while his dick throbbed in the cage and tried to get hard. After a few minutes, she would unlock his penis and lube up her hands, keeping her feet on his face. With masterful technique, she would give him slow, tight strokes, whispering about how badly he must want to cum on her feet, or be allowed in her pretty pussy. After about 5 or six of these strokes, in which she would use both of her hands, twisting along the head and shaft, he would be whimpering and thrusting, signaling to her that he was about to cum. When this happened, she would often lock him back up, teasing him about how she wasn't going to let him inside her until he could control himself and last longer than a few strokes.

No matter how hard he tried, John could never last more than 10 strokes, and the number actually started decreasing over time, as he became more horny, and she got better at giving his penis exactly what it wanted.

At 5’3”, John found himself an inch shorter than his girlfriend, who, as a martial artist, was stronger and faster than him. He had once tried to physically take his chastity key from her, after which he had been wrestled to the ground and held in an uncomfortable position for 15 minutes. He tried begging her to let him cum, but that only turned her on more, and she told him he would never be allowed to while they were together. When it finally became too much for him, he tried to break up with her.

“You idiot, you could never get with a girl as hot as me without being her slave. You’ll be walking away from the best thing that ever happened to you. Besides, do you really think I’m going to give you back this key? You’ll be locked up forever, unless you can find someone that you trust to cut a metal tube off your penis. And what’s more, I’ll show these blackmail pictures to your mom, and any new girlfriend that you somehow manage to get. Pictures of you in chastity, videos of you begging me to cum, videos of you about to cum after 3 strokes. Pathetic.”

Obviously upset, and now no longer considering ending their relationship, John turned to his online friends for comfort. He had made friends with another young man named Ben, who shared his passion for feet and tickling. Ben, however, had a beautiful girlfriend, was tall and athletic, and had many friends. Over discord, John vented to Ben about how hot Emma was, how beautiful her feet were, and how she teased him mercilessly, never letting him cum, and then making him eat her pussy for hours.

Brian had asked for pictures, and John sent him photos of Emma in bikinis, as well as pictures he had secretly taken of her toes and soles.

“Holy shit man, she’s a smokeshow. With a face and body like that, AND perfect feet! I feel so bad for you, locked up in chastity and teased by those sexy feet. They look so fucking soft and ticklish! Have you ever tickled her?”

“One time, I asked her if I could tickle her feet, because they're so soft and pretty, but she freaked out. She wrestled me to the ground and tickled my armpits for like an hour, ignoring me when I begged her to stop. She’s so strong and I couldn’t break out, so she tickled me until I started crying, asking if I liked it, and why I would think she would let me tickle her feet if I hated it so much. I might have a fetish for tickling feet, but I definitely don't like being tickled. So I never tried it again.”

“Damn, what a bitch. Maybe we should get her back. You know, tickle her a bit and get her to let you out of chastity.”

“Yeah man, maybe someday.”

Many of their conversations went on like this, with John growing increasingly desperate for release, or to even enjoy giving Emma some light tickles on her feet. Rarely, she would let him lick her feet, but he had to do it slowly, or else she would start giggling and get angry at him. Additionally, he was never allowed to touch her toes. This caused him to develop a crazy obsession with tickling her; he just knew her feet were so sensitive.

One day, Emma decided to tie him up and do his face with makeup, giving him a full makeover. She then did the standard teasing with her feet on his face, telling him things about how he was a premature ejaculator, and he wouldn't ever be allowed inside her pussy at this rate. John whimpered in frustration as his penis throbbed in its confinement, trying so hard to grow. Finally, she let him out, keeping her feet on his face as she teased him about how soft and sensitive they were. Already leaking precum, he stood no chance, as she brought him to the edge with a single double handed stroke of his cock. After that, she continued to edge him with a makeup brush for over an hour, until there was a pool of precum on his stomach. He begged and pleaded with her to let him cum, thrusting into the brush to get a little more stimulation, but she just laughed at him, wiggling her toes in his face and pulling the brush back every time he hit an edge.

When she finished, she took more pictures of him, streaked makeup all over his face, covered in sweat and precum.

John decided he had had it with Emma, and wanted to get his revenge. Cage throbbing with the memory of what had just happened, he logged on to Discord to talk to Ben.

“Alright bro, I’ve had it! Emma just tied me up and edged me for like an hour. And she didnt even let me cum! What the fuck… My cage hurts so bad right now and I’m so horny! I’m willing to take you up on your offer to get her back.”

“Haha that sucks bro! Ok, I have the perfect plan. I’ve been talking to Grace, and we know what to do. We can come into town, and I’ll have Grace start a fight with Emma on Insta, and then challenge her to a jiujitsu match. Grace will definitely beat her, since shes nationally ranked, and Emma is only regional. Plus, Grace is like 6 inches taller than her.”

With that, and a little more discussion about time and place and everything, they decided on a certain private venue that had no cameras anywhere around. Ben and Grace flew into town and rented it out in cash for 2 weeks, making it look like a legitimate gym.

With everything set up, Grace initiated a conversation with Emma through Instagram DM.

Grace: You little skank, I saw you at your last match, taunting that girl you beat. You are such a bitch, and I bet since you think you’re so pretty, and youre mediocre at wrestling, you think youre the hottest shit on the planet.

Emma: Haha shut the fuck up I dont even know who you are. Hater

Grace: I don’t even know how youre so popular at the competitions. Probably because you act like such a little slut and suck mad cock after the comps to get more people to come see you.

Emma: Now youre making me mad. I could beat your ass in real life you stupid bitch. I can literally see what you look like, and youre just a typical bimbo with no muscle whos not even athletic.

Grace: Speak for yourself, your arms are twigs. I bet you get your opponents to throw by bribing their coaches with your tiny little ass.

Emma: Alright fucker. Name a time and place, and I’ll be there to rock your shit.

And with that, Grace successfully secured a match with Emma at their fake gym venue.

The day of, John was feeling all jittery and excited. As was her pre match ritual, Emma had him tied up and under her feet, rubbing them all over his face. Unlocking his cock, she gave him teasing footjobs until he was a begging, pleading mess, and then locked him back up, wiping away his tears with a grin.

“Ok beta boy, it's time for us to go. Give me a ride to this bitch’s shitty gym so we can get this over with. Maybe once I beat her ass, I’ll give her a massive wedgie or something. Since this isnt an official match, I can do whatever I want to this bitch.”

When they arrived, Emma noted that there was only one car here, and it pissed her off that it was a Mercedes, showing up the Honda that they were driving around in. Since all matches had to be registered with the local authority, John made sure she hadn’t told anyone where she was going, and neither had he.

Walking inside, the first thing that Emma noticed was Ben. Standing at 6’2, and well muscled with a chiseled jawline, she felt butterflies in her stomach looking at him. It only lasted a second before she saw Grace, and her face twisted into a grimace.

“You bitch! I’m gonna kick your ass!” Emma shouted.

“We’ll see,” Grace replied.

When the match began and the timer buzzed for them to start, Grace immediately swept Emma’s feet out from underneath her and dove on top of her. Right away Emma was pinned, but she kept struggling as Grace maneuvered over her body increasing her leverage until Emma truly could not move at all. Emma was face down with an arm and a leg pinned together, near Grace’s face.

“Oh, looks like all that talk was for nothing, little miss bitch. Tell me Emma, are your feet ticklish?”

Watching this all unfold, John’s penis tightened in the cage and he leaned forward, watching intently.

“Oh you BITCH! Don’t you DARE touch my feet!” Emma cried, her struggles becoming more desperate.

“I don’t know, these feet look super soft,” Grace giggled, placing a single finger on the pink heel in front of her. “You take such great care of them. I think somebody’s gonna get tickled.”

“No… PLEASE don’t tickle my feet. They’re so sensitive”

“You’re going to have to say sorry to me for being such a bitch then.”

Emma’s pretty features rearranged from a look of panic to a scowl. “I’m sorry,” she grunted.

Feeling four more nails place themselves on her sole, gently tapping, Emma’s face returned to a panicked look.

“I’m sorry, alright. I’m sorry I was such a bitch. You’re more athletic than me,” She said, sounding defeated.

“And I’m prettier too,” Grace followed up. “Alright, Ben, come help me tie her up. These little feet aren't going to tickle themselves.

“What! Oh my god!” Emma shouted as she started struggling anew. “John, HELP!”

The last thing she saw before Ben put a sack over her head was John grinning, squeezing his crotch.

After they had tied Emma up, John went outside, leaving Ben and Grace to take Emma to their final location. John was going to go home, and Ben and Grace would come pick him up so they could all have their fun with her.

Eagerly waiting outside his house, John was ecstatic when he Grace pull up to his driveway. Hopping in the car, he noticed that she was giggling, twirling a familiar looking key around her finger.

“Hey! That's the key to my cock,” he cried, hoping Grace would give it to him.

“Yep, your little dominatrix gave it up pretty quickly when I started talking about tickling her feet again. Man, she seems really scared of even having them touched. Looked like she was about to cry when I started talking about tickling her while she was completely tied up. Don’t worry, I’ll give it to you once we get inside. Ben’s there giving her a quick pedicure right now.”

Reassured, John sat back while his penis bulged at the thought of Emma so helpless with her ticklish feet exposed. He dreamed of running his nails all over her soles until she screamed and begged him to stop. Wincing, he tried to stop thinking about it before his cage exploded off.

When they got there, John eagerly ran into the house, Grace closely following. She led him downstairs into the basement, where he saw Emma, secured in what looked like a gynecologist’s chair. Her feet were each in individual stocks at the end of the leg supports, and straps ran across her body all the way up. There was even one over her head. Clearly, Ben had finished giving her a pedicure, as Emma’s feet looked softer and pinker than ever. Her newly black painted toes contrasted sharply with her porcelain skin and pink soles, and she looked terrified.

“You little prick!” She yelled toward John, “You fucking set me up. When I get out of this thing, you’re fucked!”

“Actually”, Ben replied, “You’re not getting out of here for a long time.”

“What,” Questioned John. We’re just going to tickle her a little bit and let me cum.”

“Change of plans,” smirked Ben. “About the whole thing.”

John yelped as he briefly felt a taser in his side. Giggling, Grace caught his body and went to work at securing him. Standing upright, his arms were cuffed together and she saran wrapped his whole body to a pole, excluding his penis and head.

“Oh my god, babe, this whole thing is so fucking hot,” She exclaimed to Ben, making out with him before breaking the kiss and going to unlock John’s penis. Pulling off the cage, she started laughing at how tiny it looked.

“What the fuck is going on?” Questioned Emma, pulling against her restraints for the hundredth time, now feeling less scared and more angry at the whole situation. “You guys can’t be serious, right. People are going to notice that we’re missing.

“Of course they will,” Grace retorted. “We’re not idiots like you. I mean who the fuck goes to wrestle someone they’ve never even met at a location they’ve never even heard of. Its not even a real gym you stupid bitch. We covered our tracks. That Instagram account I messaged you on was a burner, with pictures and everything. Nobody knows we're here. Nobody knows you’re here. Nobody even knows where you two went. Fuckin John thinking with his cock and you thinking with that red hot anger.”

Emma’s face paled, and her eyes opened wide, as if she was just realizing what was happening.

“A- are you going to let me go?” she whimpered.

“Maybe. Who knows? Your phones are long gone, and in a day or two, we’ll move you to a new location. We’re fucking rich, you know. We have everything we could ever want, and what we want right now is to tickle those pretty little feet of yours. And we’re going to do it for as long as we want”

“I- Oh my god no… Please don’t. They’re so sensitive. They’re so ticklish I - I can’t take it. Please”

“That’s it, pretty princess. Beg for me,” Grace whispered, beginning to advance on Emma, who renewed her struggles. Placing a single finger on the the part of Emma’s foot where the heel met the arch, Grace dragged it around, so gently Emma could barely feel it.

“No oh my god oh my god please I can’t! I’ll do anything you want. You can have anything you want. Not this please fuck fuck fuck fuck,” Emma whined, growing more and more irate by the second.

Grace grabbed a big toe, tying it back with the cords on the top of the stocks that confined the hyperventilating girl.

“You’ve been so so mean to poor little John. He hasn’t cum in what, 3 months? 4? All he wants is to get a little tickle action with the cruel girl who stole his heart and locked it up. Looks like you went a little too far with him. Poor guy’s gonna wake up uncaged, but with no way to touch himself. I’m his new mistress, and I’m your new mistress.”

She continued tying up all Emma’s toes while the poor immobilized girl continued freaking out, pulling at her restraints in vain.

“You know, I think you have the prettiest little feet I’ve ever seen. These toes are so long, and the arches are so high, with such a pronounced heel. And not a single callous on them. You should have been a foot model. Maybe then you wouldn't be trapped here with me. I’m going to tickle you so bad you're going to wish you didn’t have feet.”

When she finished tying up Emma’s toes, Grace showed her nails, manicured to a sharp red point, before lowering them to the immaculate soles in front of her.

“No please not yet,” Emma stammered, desperate to postpone her torment.

“I think I’m going to break you slowly. I like them to think they have a chance to make it out unscathed. Do you know how many little bitches I’ve done this to? I still have half of them and I tickle them regularly. I loooove when they start out as a brat who thinks she’s better than everyone else. Either because they’re so pretty, or they’re so smart. Or all of the above. Get ready to cry Emma. You know that edging you’ve been doing to Johnny boy all this time? We’re going to do it to you too. Most of my girls haven't cum once in all the time I’ve had them. I know a sexy dominant thing like you is probably used to cumming multiple times a day. Its going to be a hard adjustment. Should I start out with the paintbrushes? Or the feathers? Or maybe I’ll skip the foot tickling for now and go straight into the pussy teasing. I’m so fucking good at edging, it’ll make what you did to John look like a little game.”

With that, Grace held up a stiff paintbrush for Emma to see, causing her to flex her feet. She began slowly lowering it to the soft soles in front of her, relishing the begging that Emma unleashed.

“No please! I can’t move or anything!” She cried, struggling in her bondage. “Oh my god no.. NO PLEASE,” Her cries reached a peak as she felt the tip of the brush land in her arch.

“Nohoho staaaahp plehehehaseee!”

Emma broke into full on laughter as Grace dragged the point of the brush gently around a single sole, gliding it from her heels to the balls of her feet, painting imaginary little patterns while grinning like a madwoman.

After a minute or two, she stopped, letting Emma catch her breath.

“That's pretty much the lightest thing we have. I mostly use it to get our girl’s feet nice and sensitive, instead of using it for real tickling. I think I’ll just use my nails next to get you really laughing. You think you know what’s coming, but I promise that you have no fucking idea. You might have been tickled before, maybe even on these pretty little feet. But I guarantee you’ve never been tickled while tied up. Not by someone as skilled as me. Beg for me while you still can. I want to hear you break down. Do you feel how helpless you are? You tried so hard to move your feet away from that mean little brush, and you couldn’t even move an inch. This is where the torture really starts, you ticklish little bitch.”

“Oh my god no- no more! That was horrible I can’t - can’t move,” Emma begged, struggling as much as she could.

“Please! Oh no. No god please nonono Don’t do this to me I’M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE,” her cries grew more frantic as Grace lowered her hands toward the vulnerable soles, wiggling her fingers and staring directly into Emma’s pleading eyes.

Drunk on Emma’s helpless pleas, Grace placed her nails on her heels, gently spidering them as Emma began to convulse, tears forming in her eyes. The begging and pleading kept getting louder and more frantic while Grace slowly applied more pressure in her tickling, until Emma could only laugh hysterically.

Finally, Grace was full force tickling Emma’s heels, flicking her nails all over them as Emma’s feet desperately tried to escape their bondage. Moving up, Grace’s fingers were now in the arches, leaving behind pink streaks on the soft white soles in front of her. The tortured shrieks and begging laughter of the formerly haughty girl, now reduced to an incoherent mess, gave Grace more pleasure than any drug ever could.

She continued spidering the arches, stopping for a moment to cover the soles in front of her with some oil before renewing her efforts with more vigor. Grace felt her pussy throb as Emma’s laughter became louder, her struggles more intense, yet the bound girl had nowhere to go. She couldn’t move an inch, and Grace drank in the terror in her eyes as Emma began to realize the helplessness of her plight.

She was fully immobilized, unable to move an inch as her beautiful, sensitive feet were tickled by a woman who hated her. Gone was the domineering, bitchy girl who loved to control others, replaced by a terrified young woman, screaming in forced mirth as her worst weakness was exploited.

She had never let anyone tickle her feet for as long as she could remember. Ever since she had first experienced the horror of the sensation, she did everything in her power to make sure nobody could touch her little feet in a way she didn’t like. All those efforts were in vain, however, as her meticulous care ensured they remained hypersensitive to the evil nails that covered her soles, sending jolts of Emma’s worst nightmare throughout her body.

All her thoughts had been replaced with abject terror at the sensations that were forced into her feet, and she could do nothing but laugh and beg as Grace had her way.

Giggling while Emma screamed, Grace began raking her nails up and down the soles, stopping and focusing on extra sensitive spots she found. The spot where the arch met the heel was one, and she dug her nails in there, eliciting a higher pitch from Emma every time. Grace looked right into her face as she did it, noticing the tears in Emma's eyes, wide with fear and laughter.

Similarly, she focused her efforts right where the ball of the foot met the arch, using her four fingers to scratch and scribble on Emma’s beautiful soles, enjoying every second of it.

“AAAAAHAHAAHA NONOHOHOHOH PLEHEHEHEASEEEE AHAHAAAAAAAA”

Emma screamed as Grace’s nails had their way with her soles, begging for mercy that would never come.

John awoke in the middle of this, groggy at first, and then alarmed as he simultaneously recalled what had happened and realized he had been fully immobilized, his cock at full attention as he felt a stroking sensation underneath it. Looking down, he saw that there was a feather that was attached to a swaying pendulum which was gently stroking his cock. Struggling to get away, his vision focused on the sight in front of him, and the sounds began to register in his ears.

Emma was desperately laughing, trying to get away while Grace mercilessly tickled her soles. His girlfriend’s face was bright pink, and tears dotted her cheeks while she thrashed and screamed, begging for mercy.

“Oh my god,” he thought, “She is more ticklish than I even imagined.”

Quickly regaining his sensed, he pulled again at his own restraints, hopeful that he could get free and relieve himself of the ache in his balls and achieve the orgasm he was quickly approaching. When he realized there was no chance, he again focused on the sight before him, causing his penis to get even stiffer. His ultimate fantasy was playing out in front of him. He had dreamed of tickling her and giving her the revenge she deserved for so long, but here he was, trapped and unable to cum.

“Ben,” he shouted, “What is going on?”

Noticing he was awake, Ben smirked and walked over to him.

“Well buddy, we’re having the fun with Emma that you always dreamed of,” Ben replied, smiling gently.

“Wha- I can’t move though. What’s going on?”

“Johnny, Grace and I decided that we were going to be the ones who had the fun with Emma. When I told her about your little predicament, she thought it was the hottest thing ever. She always wanted a locked beta to deny. I would be lying if I said I didn’t like the idea myself.”

“What do you mean Ben? You’re not going to let me tickle Emma?” His face flushed as he again focused on his girlfriend getting tortured by Grace.

“Nope. And we’re not going to let you cum either.”

“Huh? Ben, don't do this to me! I thought we were friends!” John exclaimed struggling more.

“We are friends John, except what my girl and I want comes first. You’re going to be the first guy we’ve ever taken prisoner.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Ohh that’s right, you don’t know… Grace and I like to capture bitchy women with sensitive little feet and take them somewhere to tickle them insane. That’s what we’re doing with your Emma there, and we’re taking you back there too. All of our girls are locked in chastity, and that rule now extends to you as well. No cumming for Johnny boy.”

“No what the fuck! You can’t do this to me! You’ll get caught!”

“No we won't. Never have before,” Ben replied, while applying a gag so he could stop listening to John’s whining. As Ben walked away, John was left immobilized, unable to speak as the underside of his little penis was gently stroked over and over by a soft feather.

Panting during a short break, Emma lay in her bondage as Grace gently massaged more oil into her soles, cooing quietly to her, saying all the horrible things she would do to Emma when they finally moved her to their dungeon.

When she was finally able to speak, Emma right away resumed her nonstop stream of pleas.

“Please, you can’t keep me just to tickle me. I’ll go insane”

“Of course you will. I live for the moments when I tell one of those girls it’s their turn for a round in the stocks. The begging gets me so wet right away.”

“Nohoho,” Emma wailed, despairing for her future. “Please, just let me go. I won’t tell anyone. I just hate having my feet tickled.”

“I looove when they hate having their feet tickled,” Grace replied, continuing her gentle massage. “It makes it so much more fun. I’m never going to let a cutie like you go. Alright,” she stated, “Enough small talk. Let me hear some more of that adorable begging before I start tickling you again.”

“Not again please! I’ve had enough! I’ve learned my lesson,” Emma cried, wide eyes focused on the wiggling nails lowering themselves toward her soles.

“That’s it babe, I’m about to tickle you so bad. I wonder if between those little toesies are ticklish? They always are.”

“Oh my god, not the toes. Please, I’m begging you! They’re so fucking sensitive I wont be able to take it,” Thrashing as hard as she can, she yells, “I CAN’T MOOOVE”

Grace lays her nails between Emma’s toes with a smirk. “I know, sweetie. That’s why I tied them all spread out. These mean little nails are about to tickle right between your toes, and there's nothing you can do about it. They’re so long and pretty. It looks like the spaces between and underneath them have never even touched the ground.”

Emma’s face filled with fear as Grace placed her fingernails in the spaces between her toes. Letting out a little squeak, she tried to scrunch them, but the cords pulling them apart held tight.

“AHha oh my… Not my feet anymore. Please Grace! Stop tickling me! I’m seriously begging you I can’t stand it. Nahah HAHAHA NO PLEHEHEHEEEEEASEE AAAHAHAH AAAAAH”

Grace cut her off by gently spidering her nails right under the area where the toes meet the soles. Smiling at the intense reaction she got, she kept going, ramping up the intensity.

Emma shrieked as Grace’s nails went a little higher, probing into the spaces between her toes, which were tied so they were spread out as far as possible. With no possible way to protect them, she was forced to sit there and allow Grace to scratch between her toes. Enjoying herself, Grace leisurely stroked Emma’s sensitive toes with her fingers, becoming wetter by the second.

When it seemed Emma could take no more, Grace gleefully moved her nails up to the delicate toe stems before her, reveling in the volume of pleas coming from Emma. Looking at her face, Grace smiled sadistically when she saw the tears, pausing only for a moment before intensely scratching Emma’s toes.

Fueled by the screaming laughter and desperate pleading, Grace’s nails scribbled furiously over Emma’s perfect toes. Loving the way they tried to wiggle free, Grace untied one of her middle toes. Since she now had full access to the toe, she focused her full attention on it, scratching all over, from the sides, to underneath it, to the pad. Grace had no mercy for the single toe in her hands, working only toward driving Emma insane.

She repeated the process for each of Emma’s toes, and John was helpless to do anything, resigned only to watch his greatest fantasy unfold before him. Having been trapped right on the edge of orgasm for several minutes, he screamed into his gag as he saw Grace tickling Emma’s beautiful toes. They had always been his favorite part of Emma’s feet, and the main reason why he got hard in his cage around her. He tried thrusting several times in succession, each one doomed to fail as his penis remained fully immobile, slowly and gently stroked by the now soaked feather.

A few moments later, Emma passed out from the tickling.

“Now’s as good a time as any, I guess. Ben,” Grace yelled, “Come over here and get her all tied up so we can take her back. I’ll deal with this wimp.”

Walking up to John, she turned off the feather pendulum and lowered her face to his penis.

“Little guy, huh,” she quipped. “No wonder the bitch caged you. I would have too. She told me how she could make you edge in a single stroke after teasing you with her feet for hours.” Looking at his surprised expression, she continued, “Don’t worry. She didn’t just volunteer the information. She said it when I told her to tell me all about your chastity, under threat of foot tickling. Look how that worked out for her.”

Letting him cool off for a minute or two, Grace raised her already lubed hand, telling John, “If you can last more than a single stroke before edging, I’ll let you go. Doubt that will happen though you little prejac.”

She wrapped her hand around his penis as he squinted his eyes shut and turned his head to the side. Gripping it hard, she slowly pumped the length of his penis from top to bottom, making a perfect pussy with her hand. Before she even finished the stroke, John was screaming into his gag. He was so close to cumming, and with the memories of Emma’s tickling so recent, he had already started off so horny. Noticing this, Grace quickly yanked her hand away, laughing cruelly.

“Hahaha, guess she wasn’t lying. Back into the cage you go,” she taunted as she iced his cock and slid it back into the cage. You’re coming with us to watch all our pretty girls get tickled. You’ll have more tickling than you ever imagined. Just won't be able to cum. We’re doing you a favor, no girl would have wanted that thing anyway.”

At that point, Emma had been mummified so that only her feet and head were free of the bondage, and Ben hoisted her body over his shoulder. Grace tased John and dragged his body behind Ben into their van.

With their two prisoners secured in the back, Ben hopped into the driver’s seat and Grace stayed in the back with the bound captives. Waking up, Emma realized where she was and immediately began protesting.

“Oh my god you can’t be serious. LET ME OUT! PLEASE! Wha- what are you doing,” she stammered as Grace wiggled her fingers. “N- no please! Not again! Please, Grace no not the feet PLEHEHEASE!!”

A great story that really appeals to me and I'm looking forward to the next parts. The idea is great, as is the implementation and accuracy.

Wow amazing story, love the detail and senario, cant wait for more.

Last edited:
Beautiful sadistic story! I love stories of extreme foot tickling domination, well
done!

I like most of your stories and this is genuinely the best one yet! The backstory was great and really built up the tension to the tickling scene.

I like most of your stories and this is genuinely the best one yet! The backstory was great and really built up the tension to the tickling scene.
I Love your story "A night in the city". Amazing masterpiece

I Love your story "A night in the city". Amazing masterpiece

Crazy how a story can have such an impact on you that you still remember the name of the author and the story after 16 years.

I think that’s part of the reason why people write stories. Even if it’s only a few, knowing that they could be there forever and people will derive enjoyment out of them for a long time, potentially even after you’re gone.

Crazy how a story can have such an impact on you that you still remember the name of the author and the story after 16 years.

I think that’s part of the reason why people write stories. Even if it’s only a few, knowing that they could be there forever and people will derive enjoyment out of them for a long time, potentially even after you’re gone.

Yes, I never forget good stories. I love heavy f/f foot tickling and licking, and that Sergezell tale is perfect. Thanks for that one too, Ticklemang

Great story! Any chance of a part 2? I always come back to this one! Definitely one of my favorites :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back