• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chris Hemsworth tickled on the Red Carpet (no video)

lemortdamour

1st Level Red Feather
Thought this might tickle some of you. Apparently, Chris Hemsworth got in a tickle fight with a radio host, Intern Pete from The Kyle & Jackie O Show, during the premiere of his new Netflix film, Spiderhead. There's no video of the tickling, since it was recorded for a podcast, but there's tickle talk and laughter:

Tickling Chris Hemsworth on the red carpet!!!

Bloody hell, Intern Pete! He was at the red carpet of Chris Hemsworth's Netflix film, 'Spiderhead' and even though it's strict protocol that stars CANNOT be touched, Intern Pete got tickly with the big Aussie hollywood hunk!

[Chris laughing]
Intern Pete: Are you ticklish, or anything like that, or?
Chris Hemsworth: Do you wanna tickle each other?
Pete: Yeah! Tickle tickle tickle
Chris: I'm fucking gonna scream... ahhh...
Pete: Come on, time to tickle him!
Chris: Wouldn't you like that? [laughing]
Pete: You're giggling!! You're so, so tickly...
Chris: No one's gonna see it, though--
Pete: It doesn't matter!
Chris: --you tickle me, we can have a more like, you know, articulate kind of joke!
Pete: Oh tickle tickle! Nipple cripple!
Chris: Tickle tickle laugh laugh laugh. Sorry.
Pete: Sorry. Tickles the nipples.
Chris: If you guys could see us, we're laughing our asses off. It's hilarious. It's hilarious.
Pete: It's so funny. It's so funny. You're laughing. He loves it!

podcasts.apple.com/ gb/podcast/tickling-chris-hemsworth-on-the-red-carpet/id413046628?i=1000566304216
(remove space. Alternative link below)
player.fm/ series/the-kyle-jackie-o-show-1590754/tickling-chris-hemsworth-on-the-red-carpet
(remove space... start at about 3.20)

Listen to the hilarious conversation between the hosts and Pete after the segment with Chris. Looks like Chris actually started the tickle war... I am more and more convinced he is very ticklish and probably used to a tickle, having two brothers!

Last edited:
NEED THE VIDEO

There is a video!!!! Turns out, The Kyle & Jackie O Show official facebook page has shared it as a Reel, so you'll need to have a facebook account to view it, but the tickle fight is on camera:

facebook.com/ reel/1060476591572581/?s=ifu
(remove space)

Between this and Chris Hemsworth' tickle fight with Joy Behar on The View, we've seen more of this hunk tickling and getting tickled than I'd have hoped for... and I love it. Now, we need a foot tickle scene and Chris to just keep getting into tickle wars with journalists :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back