• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hired to punish her cheating husband! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
An odd call but glad one I responded to. The woman had seen my ad in the 'Advocate' and required my services and explained it was her Wedding Anniversary but had discovered her husband having an affair so wanted him given an unforgettable present from her and be subjected to my massaging and messing with his feet which were and yes are excrucaitingly sensitive and she would pay me for hourly as wanted him enduring a long and tortuous session and thinking they were going to play kinky games that the 31 yr old exec would be secured to the bed and blindfold and gagged. I requested he not being showered since arriving home from work and underwear and socks still on and asking told size 11 feet!

The next evening I arrived at the house and greeted by her, silently she took me to the bedroom and on the bed the 6' exec lay on his stomach and winking at me she then said ... "Darling I've a special anniversary gift for you, a massage but not one that will relax you, quite the opposite as you've been a naughty boy with Erica, yes darlng I know all about her and bad boys need punishing so you will be massaged and more somewhere you hate being touched; all over your feet, every inch of them and knowing your homophobic tendencies not by a woman darling but by another man!"

As her husband violently squrimed on the bed she said to me "He's all yours so make him laugh and be happy on his anniversary and will call you in a couple of hours and see how things are going!" Then his wife left and I knelt at the end of the bed by his upturned large black socked feet secured together as I had asked! I whispered in his ear menacingly that he'd been a naughty boy and naughty boys got punished and his wife had told me how super sensitive his feet were and still being in the socks he'd worn all day would be very warm n' sweaty so even more tortuously ticklish and how I was going to be playing with his size 11 feet for a long time to teach him a ticklish lesson!

Hearing his muffled protests made me smile and proceeded to verbally taunt him saying that feet always my thing, exciting me and I being a 'Tickle-Top' focused on men's feet and straight men were especially welcomed with their virginal feet mine to initiate into the art of foot-play. I having seen his upturned soles was now at the end of the bed leaning over them and blowing air on them and sensed the heat radiating from them and their smell was intoxicating. I stared in awe at them and remarked how shapely they were and thin black silk so sheer transparent and what gorgeous feet he had which needed to be raped and violated by another man's tongue, touch and a variety of tickle tools! My sensing even a light caress being hellish for him as both feet through the Armani socks clearly smooth and soft like a virgin touched for the very first time as Madonna said I joked!

Christos the Greek exec's sweaty socks were the only protection for his equally sweaty feet which drew me like a moth to a flame as I pressed my face against them inhaling deeply their inviting and intoxicating smell! I relished sniffing and snorting, inhaling as much of his socked feet's raunchy aroma as I could and muffled moans from him, frustrated, angry, disgusted only encouraged me and told him if he'd showered his feet of no interest to me at all as feet needing to smell like feet so therefore tasting like feet and his would be grimy from the day and need a thorough tongue bath which would lickle but his fault having two such sensitive big feet, ticklish feet needing tickling, every inch of them!

Moaning the straight exec clearly feeling threatened, so vulnerable and helpless I smiled imagining how uneasy he felt hearing me smelling his large socked feet and blowing air on them saying they needing cooling down and admiring his toes, long and so suckable and nibbleable and saying exploring a no go zone was just irresistible and an opportunity his wife had arranged for me to be paid doing so the objective needing to be achieved, he subjected to extreme torture tickling of his size 11 feet! I heard frantic verbal protestations from him but gagged unintelligible! My telling him there was nothing like seeing the reaction to a ticklish assault on the feet of my ticklees and was going to thrill teasing and tormenting him and fingers placed on the soles of his socked feet, warm n' moist I began stroking rapidly over his soles and being the ferocious fetishist I am loved him suffering, wildly thrashing about on the bed with feet flexing and ten toes wiggling so I danced my fingers all over his socked soles but then slowed the finger touching to a slow, sensual caress and used both hands on his feet!

"Your wife told me your feet were ticklish but they really are, so sensitive even with these socks on you're going to howl when they come off and don't think it matters what tickle tool I use, you'll react instantaneously to any one of them so the feather, electric toothbrush, hairbrush,, inkless biro pen and a pipe-cleaner as well as my fingers and tongue, I don't use the Wartenburg wheel as it delivers a painful sensation as opposed to a ticklish one and so not of interest to me! My joy is making men laugh even when not wanting to, introducing a little persuasion which is always effective Christos! Most guys I'll be honest, don't want me sucking their toes, licking their soles as it's weird and wrong though seek me out to control and dominate them and anticipate me sucking their dicks and licking their balls even fucking them but abusing their feet a shock to the system and unprepared, not psyched up for it, the instant reactions invariably violent but as yours are; both feet immobilised!"

Saying this a heavy intake of breath by Christos as I slowly peeled off his socks having first licked his socked soles and sucked and nibbled his socked toes which as I had hoped he clearly resented happening but proven his feet licklish, stroking his socked soles tickled incredibly and I knew the foot feast planned would be utter and complete hell for him but I was set to make a meal of his feet nibbling and sucking all of his toes and licking his soles driving him demented and indulging in all kinds of ticklish combinations so stroking his soles with a feather quill whilst licking on his toes, his toes in my mouth and wiggling involuntarily from his soles being lightly caressed by my fingers as well as just fondling and feeling up his feet; his no go zone violated and by another man! Something alpha-male type Christos would resent and an episode and experience that would haunt him and something his never sharing happening to him with anyone out of embarrassment, shame and humiliation!

I launched into a tickle attack on the balls of his feet and nibbling on his toes as moaning he unintentionally gyrating on the bed driven berserk by my licked fingers sliding so easily in between each of his toes and dancing over the balls of his feet, the tickling deliberately intense and driving Christos crazy! Using the electric toothbrush the bristles revolving and brushed up n' down the soles of his feet and slid in between his toes, ticklish torment unbearable obviously as he pleaded for me to stop I guessed though being gagged; impossible to understand him so exactly what he might have been saying lost in translation and fell on deaf ears! It was all Greek to me!

The quill end of the feather was replaced by the nib end of the inkless biro pen and smiled as his feet instantly reflexive, toes wiggling as I very lightly ran the biro up n' down his bared soles to his toes and even in between his toes as both feet squirmed anxiously in reaction to the biro replaced by the oscilating sonicare minus toothbrush attachment drawn the length of each foot and focusing on delivering a truly tortuous tickling as I alternated the speed regulator and both feet super sweaty and very warm to the touch! I indulged in licking so lickling his feet, my tongue darting in between each of his toes and lickling and alternating from foot to foot and sucking on the exec's toes!

I indulged in sucking and licking each of Christos's delicious tasting toes, he giggling constantly as my fingers danced lightly up n' down the length of his size 11 feet and toes clenching and splaying reacting to my fingers stroking all over them working Christos into a ticklish frenzy trying to endure having both feet tickled simultaneously by a fiendish and anonymous male who he realised correctly he'd never get to see to identify but with the realisation another guy living in NYC knowing his personal secret so who could blackmail him anytime threatening exposure on the net by example, though something I'd not indulge in doing! I would be suggesting to his wife that I would be more than happy to punish her husband anytime!

Lightly stroking up n' down and up n' down the arches of his feet slowly towards the centre of his arches and tickling each foot individually or both simultaneously and orally abusing his feet licking and sucking on each of his toes one after the other or sucking on three or four toes in my mouth simultaneously so my tongue sliding in between each of his toes and my fingers caressing his soles! Sucking on his toes lightly and sensually and then more voraciously. After that my fingers massaging his feet making them really warm n' sweaty and loving their rich and masculine aroma! Taunting him saying his foot stink raunchy and masculine, a straight man's feet needing seducing by another man. imagining how disgusted and awkward he felt!

The feather sawn in between each of Christos's toes and then sweeping over his soles and across the arches of his feet inflicting torment on him driving him hysterical especially when the focus of the feather aimed at his arches, the balls of his feet and his toes and then my resuming sucking on each of his toes in turn, all wiggling and wet with saliva and lubing each of his feet as they shuddered, twitched and spasmed! I then pouncing on his toes again with my mouth whilst simultaneously stroking his soles with the quill end of the feather! Up and down, up and down the feather went on both soles of his vulnerable feet!

I sniffing them both so Christos aware his foot-smell exciting me as my nose pressed to his bare soles and toes I was in ecstasy and told him that his feet all mine to do what I liked with basically, his feet; my feet so his toes for sucking, soles for licking and feet for tickling, feeling up, massaging and fondling! I slid my fingers up n' down his size 11 soles to the base of his toes seeing him flinch and toes splay and clench in immediate reaction to my fingers stroking the ticklish arches and soles of his defenseless feet! Both hands running all over both unprotected soles simultaneously and coupled with my oral fixation and consquential action on his size 11 feet successfully emasculating Christos!

I loved seeing his toes clench and splay involuntarily as I teased and taunted his feet with my touch and relished his struggling as the pipe-cleaner was drawn in between each of his toes plunging him into ticklish agony and the artist brush on his toes and across his arches had Christos desperate for release but told him it wasn't happening and finger tickled his sweaty soles to emphasise this as my intention was for this to be a diabolical experience for him as he wife was paying a high price though ironically as she'd told me; her husband paying for his own weakness being used against him and how we'd laughed about this!

I began tickling each sole furiously teasing his toes, his feet soft n' smooth and major sensitive and just maintained lightly tickling his soles telling him to be quiet, to keep his feet still and I might stop, an impossible request so my strokes over his soles from being slow n' soft n' gentle to becoming more pressured and faster and more effective! I drew the quill of the feather up and down the soles of his feet and forcing him to endure prolonged tickling sensations on his super ticklish soles! Delivering slow and intentionally agonising strokes up n' down the soles of his feet as muffled Christos laughing as I maintained a steady tortuous pace! After tickling both feet, pressing my nose in between his toes on one foot and then the other and deeply inhaling their masculine aroma and then licking Christos's feet, tongue bathing both sweaty soles and toes lickling his feet and then sucked on each of his toes one after the other and slid my tongue in between each of his toes. He freaking and begging release as I relentlessly indulged in oral abuse and violation of his feet, running my tongue the length of his soles and forced my tongue in between each of his toes and licked the soles with a focus of attention on his arches!

I buried my into the soles of his feet and indulged in tongue bathing the length of both soles and then spider tickled the saliva lubed feet as my fingers slid over them driving horribly ticklish and licklish Christos to distraction as inhaling his masculine straight feet smell returned the feather to the bottom of his feet and scraped up n' down his soles and fondled and massaged his soft n' warm n' moist feet and began gently nibbling and sucking on his toes of his right foot and then left foot as Christos reacted perfectly, laughing hysterically! The couple have stayed married as have learned it is Marisa who actually is wealthier, substantially inheriting from her father, so the owner of their house in Manhatten and there's three people in their marriage as Marisa welcomes my weekly feet-meets with her husband as she hasn't yet forgiven him for his affair!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back