• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't try this at home (dog tickle lick feet) UK Show

trickshotz202

TMF Poster
So this was show in the UK from years ago. There's a segment where a male presenter approaches 3 women to take part in a challenge, where each woman gets locked in stocks and have their feet licked by 2 big dogs. Each women's reaction tells you they're very ticklish. Apparently there is a second scene in the studio. Don't know much after that but just wondering if anyone has a clip or knows exactly what happens in the studio. Thanks

https://youtu.be/gMw8AXBwAag

If memory serves, he had the same treatment but I could be wrong.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

If memory serves, he had the same treatment but I could be wrong.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh the dude gets it? I just assumed it was the same 3 girls doing the same in the studio for a prize. Thank you fir the message

No problem. I stress that I think that’s what happened - it wasn’t the women or Davina McCall, sadly.

Happy to be proven wrong, though!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Cheers

No problem. I stress that I think that’s what happened - it wasn’t the women or Davina McCall, sadly.

Happy to be proven wrong, though!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Cheers

Yeah be a shame if it wasn't but wouldn't mind seeing the clip just to be sure.

Thanks SmashTV

Ohhh, I think this is a repost but ngl I really aprreciate to remember this and seeing those beautiful ladies get tickled again. I hope to see more tickling in the tv.

Thanks for sharing. Here it is:

Attachments

• Don't Try This At Home dog licking feet challenge.mp4
    7 MB
I remember when I first saw this, glad they have the full video on YouTube. Seems like tickling related stuff was better back then, even the non fetish videos. It's also hilarious because dogs can essentially be non-tickling lickling machines lol.

Yea I vaguely remember seeing this at the time and it was just Keith Chegwin that was in the stocks in the studio.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back