• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woke up to this message on my phone.....

so when you say dancer... exactly what type of dancer are we talking about here? Just curious is all. In my experience, and not trying to insult anyone, but in my experience dancers usually have terrible feet. Really beat up, in bad shape, etc. Some of them prefer their feet like that because it makes them tougher for the required dancing. Ballet is one example of this. My girlfriend's brother is dating an ex-ballet dancer and she talks all the time about how ugly and disgusting her feet are. I have only seen them a few times because she almost always wears sneakers, but the few times she has worn flip flops, yeah. It wasn't the best. Bunyons, sores, crooked toes, etc. She said her feet never used to look like that before ballet, but after a good amount of time dancing ballet, her feet were super messed up and never really recovered, despite trying to get pedicures. I have yet to see a ballet dancer with an attractive pair of feet. Other dancers I cant quite comment on because I assume it would depend on the quality and intensity of dancing being done.

i do say for dancer those feet are not to bad but question is on style of dancing also hope fully those feet are ticklish wonder if pedicures do tickle lucky fellow .

so when you say dancer... exactly what type of dancer are we talking about here? Just curious is all. In my experience, and not trying to insult anyone, but in my experience dancers usually have terrible feet. Really beat up, in bad shape, etc. Some of them prefer their feet like that because it makes them tougher for the required dancing. Ballet is one example of this. My girlfriend's brother is dating an ex-ballet dancer and she talks all the time about how ugly and disgusting her feet are. I have only seen them a few times because she almost always wears sneakers, but the few times she has worn flip flops, yeah. It wasn't the best. Bunyons, sores, crooked toes, etc. She said her feet never used to look like that before ballet, but after a good amount of time dancing ballet, her feet were super messed up and never really recovered, despite trying to get pedicures. I have yet to see a ballet dancer with an attractive pair of feet. Other dancers I cant quite comment on because I assume it would depend on the quality and intensity of dancing being done.

She's just an amateur dance-for-fun kind of dancer. More of a hobby than anything else.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back