• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On a scale of 1-10, how to you like your laughter?

underthetable

TMF Novice
On a scale of 1-10 how do you like to hear laughter? 1 being a little smile, to 10 being a crazy out of control laughing and screaming fit. For example, I am right at about a 5, giggling with a wide smile.

I mean..... I got too many of those to truly have just one number but, average? Hmmmm..... Solid 8.

Not a huge fan of screaming so I'm going to say 7

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

10. I have an evil sinister laugh. It sometimes gives people the creeps.

i have like a giggle so i don't like a 7

I’d say roughly a 5 or 6, give or take. I like a good amount of laughter and a big grin. Maybe a bit of vocalizing, as opposed to just screaming. (Telling me it tickles or something to that effect.)

Are u asking to rank our own laughter, or rank the type laughter we prefer to tickle out of our willing victims? Or both lol

I'd say probably a 6 for me. I'm pretty controlled with it but I've never been out of control of that makes sense.

I'd say a 6, but I'm pretty controlled with it. Never really been over the top with it or anything.

Probably a 7? I like hysterical laughter but not screaming.

My arch is only about a 6 or 7. But my heels, toes and balls of my feet are a 20!

My arch is only about a 6 or 7. But my heels, toes and balls of my feet are a 20!

I'm sorry. I completely misread the title of this thread. I thought the question was "how ticklish are your feet?"

Laughter, especially helpless silent laughter is a huge turn on for me. So I'd say laughter is a 9. Screaming just gets on my nerves.

I was just saying today, sometimes I laugh like my dad. This is usually in a humorous response; not so much in tickling. But when that happens, I give it a 2.

But why rate myself? I’d rather hear how others would rate my laughter.

I think people really enjoy my hard laughter as in when something is really, really funny... That's the laugh that matches most closely to my ticklish laugh, so I'm surprised I haven't gotten tickled more often by those I've had incredible times joking and laughing .. like accidentally or whatever, a few more times than it did in an organic way without me having to initiate somehow...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back