• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female friend doing sessions in MD

SLProd10

TMF Novice
I have a female friend wanting to do sessions in the MD area… she’s mostly a Ler but will switch and also do foot worship. Don’t ask me why she’s not on here…. If you’re interested feel free to email her directly
[email protected]

Attachments

• 5CEB44F9-3B09-4117-B1C5-8867EF7685B4.jpeg
    5CEB44F9-3B09-4117-B1C5-8867EF7685B4.jpeg
    875.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 2B930922-A652-43B6-BDBD-B5627967A1A5.jpeg
    2B930922-A652-43B6-BDBD-B5627967A1A5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 495
  • 38936271-B31C-49C2-AF1D-AA92CA6CE02D.jpeg
    38936271-B31C-49C2-AF1D-AA92CA6CE02D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 512
Wow nice! I would totally love to have a session with her if I didn’t live so far away &#55357;&#56862;

Sounds interesting, email sent.

edit: she charges money. That should be mentioned in the post.

Last edited:
You expected it to be free?

The majority of posts in the personals section that do not mention payment are. I have no problem with them asking for payment - it's just impolite to not mention it upfront.

Last edited:
The majority of posts in the personals section that do not mention payment are. I have no problem with them asking for payment - it's just impolite to not mention it upfront.

She mentioned it in her very first response to you, in the very first email, in almost her very first sentence that she does have a session fee, there was not some dragged out conversation leading that there wasn’t. You could’ve just politely declined and been on your way. Every other email has been completely understanding and respectful to the request for a fee. Sorry to disappoint you

She mentioned it in her very first response to you, in the very first email, in almost her very first sentence that she does have a session fee, there was not some dragged out conversation leading that there wasn’t. You could’ve just politely declined and been on your way. Every other email has been completely understanding and respectful to the request for a fee. Sorry to disappoint you

I did simply send a polite response email declining once I heard the full terms, and then I edited a single message I had already posted in this thread to let people know that there was a fee that was not mentioned in here. Why does that bother you enough to warrant leaving a passive-aggressive response which implies that I was being rude?

does she have any other social media or anything such as twiiter, instagram, etc that we can see additional pictures and possibly tickling content on? From the pics you posted she is very beautiful and has attractive feet but additional pictures or video samples might encourage even more people to step up who traditionally would not. If she doesn't, pass on the message. If she's serious about all this, it'd be a smart business decision to go the social media route.

Cool, yeah she has awesome feet and a real nice body. Not surprised she’s charging.

Email sent.

Has anyone heard back from her? We did have a session and everything set up this Thursday with her promising to get back to me with a time and location, buy I haven't heard from her since last Tuesday, and I have sent one or two emails just to confirm if everything is still happening.

Last edited:
BlueLine7045 same thing happened to me..very respectful emails traded then all of a sudden when i confirmed moving forward with a session no response. It gets to a point where it seems people get off on wasting people’s time.

BlueLine7045 same thing happened to me..very respectful emails traded then all of a sudden when i confirmed moving forward with a session no response. It gets to a point where it seems people get off on wasting people’s time.

I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here, but if she is really serious about this stuff, emailing your potential clients and confirming everything is really important.

I had emailed her too and initially got quick responses but as soon as it came to pinning down a day it went 3 or 4 days without a response. Doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence for her to actually show up if the communication isn’t timely.

Anyone actually meet her yet? I just emailed her and did receive a reply.

She started replying to me as well. She claimed she got sick this week and were now trying to plan a session for next week. Like I said, giving her the benefit of the doubt. This is the last time I'm trying though. If next week falls through, I'll politely tell her I'm no longer interested. I'm not going to get on my knees and plead and beg for a tickle session

She started replying to me as well. She claimed she got sick this week and were now trying to plan a session for next week. Like I said, giving her the benefit of the doubt. This is the last time I'm trying though. If next week falls through, I'll politely tell her I'm no longer interested. I'm not going to get on my knees and plead and beg for a tickle session

Respect. Let us know the outcome either way. If you have a legit session then I’ll be open to trying to arrange something with her again.

Sounds interesting, email sent.

edit: she charges money. That should be mentioned in the post.
I would imagine the poster naturally figured all the particulars would be hashed out when the actual person to be hired is contacted directly by the email given. And not on here in front of EVERYBODY! Just a thought

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back