• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The perfect ff/f storm is brewing…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
So my wife’s friend Patty is coming up to visit tomorrow for a couple days. The most devastatingly ticklish ribs on the planet, even by her own admission. She will drop to the ground laughing at the first poke.

And, by lucky coincidence, her other friend Dee will also be coming up tomorrow for an overnight. Dee is a crazy person and knows all about me and my love of f/f tickling. She is totally open and willing to do anything tickle related with my wife (non sexual)

Those two girls don’t know each other and candidly probably won’t get along great (two completely opposite personalities) but, I am certain that if enough wine goes around, Dee will pounce along with my wife on Patty’s ribs.

I promise, promise, promise to take video if it happens and blur out faces. Two fantastic lers and one crazy ticklish lee.

If it happens……….

So, let me see if I've got this straight.

You're scheming to get your wife's friend(s) drunk enough that one of them non-consensually "pounces" on another who you admit probably won't like her, and by extension, it. With your wife. All so you can film it and post it to a fetish forum, presumably with neither the knowledge - nor consent - of any of the parties involved.

That about right?

Don't be a buzzkill. First, his wife knows both of these ladies and if she is bringing them together, I highly doubt there will any "negative vibes" between Patty and Dee. Patty has already admitted she is insanely ticklish on her ribs, so there is a history with that there. Dee already knows about the tickle fun with the OP. She even tickles his wife, who is also very aware of the tickle fetish of the OP.

So, before this thread gets blown completely out of proportion, consider that a lot of "tickle attacks" are inherently non-consensual. The whole vibe of the parties involved is something fun for them to do. No one is going to get hurt. No one is going to cry about "it was non-consensual! How dare you touch me!". It sounds like they will all have fun. Is there some "plotting" going on. Yes. And? Do you know how many tickle attacks are pre-planned in the "vanilla" world? We have all seen friends tickle each other for fun. It has happened in vanilla settings.

"But he wants to film it!" Yes, so he can share with the rest of us. Whoever wants to see it, will watch it. People who don't, won't.

"It's creepy to do this". Ok, thanks for being moral judge. Won't stop the OP from doing it because he, his wife, and their friend are looking for something fun to do.

"It's just wrong!" Ok maybe, and? That is just your point of view. That's between the OP and the parties involved. It is not with strangers. It is amongst friends.

"I can't believe you are going along with this". In all honesty, I don't care. It involves his WIFE, and her FRIENDS. This is a social group. I personally wouldn't film it and share with anyone, but that is just me.

The man's wife is involved in this scheme. I am sure everyone involved will have FUN. Tickling does not have to be some deep, baring of the soul conversation that has to take place before engaging in activity. Had he wrote a post about doing this with a stranger of someone he does not have a deep enough relationship with, I would be concerned too. This sounds like a fun time with FRIENDS. When alcohol is involved, a variety of things can happen. Let's say they all end up having an orgy. Is there still a problem?

"The friends might not get along". They MIGHT not. But they could also get along and have some lesbian sex in the middle of the night. We don't know, so why even judge?

Then again, this may not even take place. The OP is trying to have some fun. Do we always have to kill someone's joy? It may not deter them anyway. If everyone is good after it is all over and they have a good time, why are we even bothering with this topic?

To the OP. Have fun dude. I may not even watch a video you post, but have a blast. I am sure your wife and Dee will too.

So, let me see if I've got this straight.

You're scheming to get your wife's friend(s) drunk enough that one of them non-consensually "pounces" on another who you admit probably won't like her, and by extension, it. With your wife. All so you can film it and post it to a fetish forum, presumably with neither the knowledge - nor consent - of any of the parties involved.

That about right?

Theres nothing wrong with being concerned despite what over horned up forum members like to say but it seems hes more expressing his optimism for what may come of the night with the conditions that have been set. Aside from the video not really scheming to force anyone into anything himself

Don't be a buzzkill.

Hey, I'm not being anything. I just want to make sure I'm understanding the scenario. Plenty people on this forum think I'm either an idiot or that I have reading comprehension issues, so I'm just checking.

Furthermore, I neither praised nor condemned OP, so why you getting all up in my business? Defensive much?

Hey, I'm not being anything. I just want to make sure I'm understanding the scenario. Plenty people on this forum think I'm either an idiot or that I have reading comprehension issues, so I'm just checking.

Furthermore, I neither praised nor condemned OP, so why you getting all up in my business? Defensive much?

Why would I be defensive? I am not the OP. You do realize that, right?

Anyone with the ability to comprehend words can tell your response was the sarcastic "why are you doing something non-consensual with someone else and then posting it on this forum you bad person you" type of response we typically see. I am glad you admitted that people think you have a reading comprehension problem. Perhaps that's why you didn't see how the OP was not intending any ill will. Is that the correct assessment of your viewpoint? You didn't understand what he was trying to do with his wife and her two friends?

So now that it has been explained to you, when you asked in your original post "that about right?" you now understand (?) that you got it wrong. Just wanted to help you out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back