• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Hairstylist

TklGuy18

TMF Poster
I went for a haircut a few months ago and, while the stylist was telling me about her latest pedicure, I somehow managed to convince her to take off her shoes/socks, put her feet in my lap, and let me feel/tickle both of her baby soft feet for almost a whole minute.
(Before I became wildly self-conscious of my arousal and tried to play it off as best I could)

I never would have dreamed that trying to subtly see if she was ticklish would not only get me a resounding "Oh you have NO idea", but lead to me actually tickling her perfect little toes.

Major lesson learned, though:
If you take your time, choose your words/actions carefully, and don't be a creep, most vanillas don't think twice about having a conversation about tickling, at the very least.
Throw in a little luck and/or relational equity, and you'll get even farther than that

The first and second part have me scratching my head. How the hell did you convince...... yeah. You're gonna have to elaborate, lol. Especially if she's a vanilla or non-fetishist. Though she probably assumed you had a foot fetish.

As for the third part I agree 100%. I have managed to get women to discuss tickling with me before and admit they're ticklish though the setup has to be good and it's almost like walking on thin ice. I usually go the "pedicures are not relaxing because they tickle" route since my fiancee and I go and get manicures and pedicures together.

I'm honestly not sure how it happened. I was just winging it lol.

We were literally just talking and somehow got onto the topic of pedicures.

I mentioned I was looking for a personal recommendation but was new to the whole experience and didn't know where to start.

She quickly recommended her favorite place.

Then, playing the skeptic, I was asking about quality, customer service, etc., eventually dropping the line that my feet are extremely ticklish, after which she enthusiasticly confirmed her own ticklishness.

After she finished cutting my hair and we went to the back room for a wash, I was still asking about quality, and she was staunchly defending them, saying she had just gotten a pedicure the day before and was extremely pleased.

Then I just kind of went for broke and asked if she would let me determine that for myself.

With absolutely no hesitation, she sits down in the chair next to me and slips her feet out of her shoes, takes off her socks, and holds them up for me.

I kind of pull them onto my leg and let them sit there and start just gently rubbing, or "inspecting" her soles and toes.

Finally, towards the end I pretended to remember that she was ticklish, as if that wasn't the only thing on my mind the whole time, and started gently tickling her heels up to her toes.

She held it in at first, but finally let out a little squeal and jumped when I got to her toes, again saying she's ticklish.

That's when I laughed it off, set her feet down, and told her I was sold.

Standard haircut conversation resumed almost immediately after that until I left, and I'm almost positive she was none the wiser.

It helped that I've got a good amount of relational equity with her tbh
I.e. I've known her for a long time.

I had a similar situation occur with a female security guard. Somehow we got on the subject and she suddenly took off her shoe and sock to show how pretty her feet are (yep, they are). No tickling but I was amazed how quickly and unexpectedly that happened.

I have a hairstylist and generally when I see her she's wearing shoes of where you can see just about her entire foot except the bottom of her feet

Just because you're incapable of doing something like this doesn't mean I'm not lol

What can I say? I build relationships and people like/trust me.

Maybe if you tried a little harder doing that instead of being a whiny asshole for no reason, you'd get a little farther as well.

Or just go eat a dick; I have no preference :)

Just because you're incapable of doing something like this doesn't mean I'm not lol

What can I say? I build relationships and people like/trust me.

Maybe if you tried a little harder doing that instead of being a whiny asshole for no reason, you'd get a little farther as well.

Or just go eat a dick; I have no preference :)

Lol that was a good response

Always one hater. Not that far fetched at all. I’ve had similar interactions. Patience and honesty go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back