• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pic of the Week Thread

rally

TMF Expert
This seems to come up a lot, so I thought maybe we could use this thread to identify clips/models in the weekly pics as they rotate.

Who's this weeks model?

Attachments

• Weekly.jpg
    Weekly.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,131
Oh this is such a good idea I wanted to ask if there was somewhere I could see previous pictures of the week

Lisa

This weeks picture is (clearly) from feetonline. The clips were all named "arc" with some numbers, but I don't recall the redhead ever being named. She had hysterically ticklish feet though, so if anyone still has those clips, she's a good one to watch!

Still hoping for a name from the first pic in the thread.

Weeklyred.jpg

The hysterical red. I love her. I only wish those FeetOnline clips were longer.

Well I've got no idea on this one. Looks like maybe early Cal-Star or Harmony?

Weekly.jpg

This one is probably just a loss. Looks like it just came out of a magazine and you can barely see either face :shrug:

Weekly.jpg

Last edited:
It's the only tickling photo I've ever seen by early bondage pioneer Irving Klaw - probably from the 1950s. Agree image is not to clear but a good chance that the woman in stocks is his legendary model Betty Page - these are only best guesses, dont know for sure

It's the only tickling photo I've ever seen by early bondage pioneer Irving Klaw - probably from the 1950s. Agree image is not to clear but a good chance that the woman in stocks is his legendary model Betty Page - these are only best guesses, dont know for sure

Entirely logical assumption. In studying the photo closely, it’s hard to say, but even if it isn’t Betty, there’s a reasonably good chance that it IS!! And if so, then it’s an INCREDIBLE find!!!

This week looks like... Hmm, maybe Cindi? It's difficult to confirm because a lot of TA2's clips post like 2016 or so have been wiped.

Weekly.jpg

Hmm, not sure on this one. It KINDA looks like Catherine Beaumont, but I don't think it's actually her.

Weekly.jpg

The Lee is Whitney Morgan. It's also from Silver's site. Someone sent a folder of shots from it a few weeks back, and I've puled a couple because they are not really known, and are also pretty good. Sandra actually knows how to tickle.

She does resemble Cathryn, but Cathy has no major tattoo work, only a small bird on her shoulder. So that is how you could eliminate her.

Myriads

The Lee is Whitney Morgan. It's also from Silver's site. Someone sent a folder of shots from it a few weeks back, and I've puled a couple because they are not really known, and are also pretty good. Sandra actually knows how to tickle.

She does resemble Cathryn, but Cathy has no major tattoo work, only a small bird on her shoulder. So that is how you could eliminate her.

Myriads

Thanks Myriads. That IS Whitney. I've only ever seen one clip from Sandra's store where she was the lee and it was pretty okay, but I never dug deeper into her catalog.

As far as I'm aware, this site never did videos that were released (at least that I can recall), and they used mostly amateur (ish) models, so... this one might be a lost cause, but we'll add it to the archives here.

Weekly.jpg

This week is also good. I love the expression of the ler. The unquenchable thirst for more lee reactions.

{other picture, slam mentions it}

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the clip from which this week's pic originates -- assuming it's from a clip?

Yes I do! The video is “Francesca and Kristal's Ticklish Torment.” It can be purchased on my C4S store:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43115/slamm-creations/

The video stars Francesca Le and Kristal Summers as the ticklees, and Mary Jane Green as the tickler. That's Francesca getting it from Mary Jane in the photo. And I've posted an additional photo from the shoot, so you can see all three of my favorite fetish models!

Attachments

• DSC_0350.JPG
    DSC_0350.JPG
    783.9 KB · Views: 231
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back