• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I don't know if it's art, but I like it!

Volsung

Verified
https://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=660880&d=1626987147

She was an artist. The hardest thing is being original, coming up with something unique, especially in the world of art. It was a very competitive field to be successful in for sure. She often spent her time in a website call Tickling Media Forum. She always considered herself a Ler, in other words, she liked to tickle guys. Most of all she liked to tickle them sexually. Often she would drift off so sleep on most nights, thinking of teasing and tickle tormenting makes. She had a tickle dream that night an woke with a wonderful idea.

She knew this guy that lived near her. He was tall and very tan, just her type. And ticklish to boot! He agreed to helping her out with the project and was told up front that there would be some nudity involved. He came over to her studio and removed his clothes. She had placed a black canvas, stretched very tightly over a wooden frame.

“So where do you want me?” He asked.

“Yes, if you could position yourself just over this canvas…” she replied.

The blank look on his face spoke volumes, he didn’t have a clue.

“Now with your back turned to me, I need you to place the palms of your hands flush against the top corners.”

He obliged and suddenly found himself in a very compromising position.

“Now what do I have to do?”

She laughed. “Nothing at all, that’s the beauty of it! You just stand there and DON’T move, no matter what happens.”

She bent down, slightly behind and underneath him. She looked up at his tight package. Well, at least he has some nice balls. He couldn’t see what was happening and he asked her what she was doing. Did she want him to pee?

“Spread you legs more… that’s it… good.”

He felt the lightest touch against his balls. It made him twinge and giggle.

“Hehe… what you doing?”

The feathery touch reached around the circumference of his balls, and began to tease just under his head.

“Haha… that tickles! Hahaha… you didn’t say you were gonna tickle me… hehe.”

The transformation was remarkable, and very soon she was running the tip of the ostrich feather up and down all of his 7 inches.

“DON’T MOVE!”

His statue like pose he was forced into caused him to be even more ticklish than before. He began to laugh freely with a melodic baritone laugh.

“Hahaha… hahaha… you have to stop!!!” He was getting panicky, unable to control himself.

She reached up and jerked his penis down so that it now pointed to the black canvas beneath him. He moaned at her touch, but didn’t move a muscle. She jerked him with her small hands. His legs began to involuntary tremble.

“There’s a good boy… come for me and I’ll stop feathering you.”

He was so confused and conflicted at this point, that all he could do was to laugh and moan. She could tell he was getting close when a drop of pre-cum trickled out of his slit and landed on the canvas with a splatter.

“That’s alright hun… come for me… make me a masterpiece!”

His breathing began to hitch and spasm as the ostrich feather became a black and white blur against his darker, throbbing penis. Faster… FASTER!

“Tickle… TICKLE! … T I C K L E !!!”

“AWWW FUCK!!”

She giggled as he shot a huge load of white milky cum, splattering a wet 3-dimensional line across the black background.

“Oh my god! OH MY GOD! …” He started to whimper and laugh. Another load, making a crisscross pattern, hit the canvas.

“SHIT!” He cried as she continued to feather tickling his erupting cock. Coaxing out every bit of cum onto this new work of art.

Of course she had lied to him, as she need MUCH more ‘paint’ applied to that lovely black piece of canvas.

Last edited:
Forgot all about this one, but I remember reading it a while back. Good stuff, I like the ones with gifs

Yes, thank you... I think it adds a bit to the... experience.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back