• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Session with Dez Desire

NHTickler41M

Verified
I just returned home from the first of my two sessions today in the Boston area. First up this morning was Pro Wrestler and MMA Fighter Dez Desire. Dez is an outstanding woman who both beautiful on the outside and inside. It was a blast as Dez was not use to being the lee as she if doing a tickling session is usually the ler and while she tried to tickle me but had no luck, she was a lot of fun to tickle. She was amazed at how the thigh high nude stockings made her more ticklish :D She was so much fun to tickle and find her ticklish sports and Dez can take a lot of tickling which I was impressed by. She really enjoyed the electric flosser between the toes and at the tips of her toes right near the nail. If anyone is thinking about trying Session Girls, I highly recommend it as I'm having a blast meeting wonderful ticklish woman. Tonight's session is with Sarah Brooke. If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me or just respond to this message.

Her profile says she is a "pro MMA" fighter. Can you confirm whether she has actually gotten in the cage for a real (not talking about the Lingerie Fighting Championships or the like) MMA fight?

Looking forward to hearing about Sarah Brooke, she is definitely on my list!

Thanks for providing these reviews!

She's pretty hot! Nice to know she's up for a good tickle session.

Were they both traveling in the Boston area? on the Session girls website it says they are from other states.

Were they both traveling in the Boston area? on the Session girls website it says they are from other states.

Yes both were in the Boston area. Sarah says she comes every two months as Boston is really good to her. Dez cut her trip short by a day as she didn't have enough bookings.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back