• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DMV Tkl Switch, massage, foot service m/m

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Hey Guys
I'm a straight guy into male to male play I am 51 6 ft tall 340 lb and size 14 shoe
If you look on my profile you'll see pictures of my tickle tools and restraint gear I have some good restraint gear also some stretch wrap for doing mummification. I been into tickling about 15 years and know how to make a guy crazy for a couple hours or more.
I'm a very light touch ticklish guy myself and enjoy long sessions of giving or receiving tickling
Also I enjoy giving or receiving massage with guys
And the same for foot service I have some basic pedicure tools and even have a hot paraffin wax machine and I have done all of these things and one long session with some guys
I will wash and use pedicure tools on the soles to prep the feet for tickling and then do that and then give massage to help recover from the bondage from the tickling and enjoy the guy's feet as I massage and of course receiving the same is always nice
I am in King George Virginia which is between Richmond and DC and closer to Fredericksburg VA and Waldorf MD.
I have a roommate I play when he is away about every other Friday night and Saturday
bigflatfoot14_tkl on Instagram and bigflatfoot on Kik
I will travel to DC MD VA NJ PA DE NC
Thx
Bigfoot

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back