• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After The Blowup, The First Night, The First Day, And All The Days After

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Kayley walked out of the apartment following Ross's confession about what Ross had done with Alicia, and Ross had seen his worst nightmare come true., Ross went into bed, popped a calming medicine, turned all the lights off, and just tried to shut his eyes and rest. The hours passed, but Ross did not sleep , either that evening, or that night. No one wanted him. Not Kayley, or anyone in his personal life , or anyone in his business life. It was just one long, eerie silence.

Ross got up once, to take his sleep meds, get a drink, and then got back into bed. He set an alarm for 730 am with the intent of going into the office just to get out of the apartment. Yet, Ross did not know if he wanted to go into the office the next morning, nor did he really care.

After virtually no sleep during the night, the alarm rang. Ross got up, ate a bagel and drank iced tea, took a shower, took his meds, called an Uber, and went to the office. He was a worn out, beaten man. This time, he might have taken the ultimate beating, which was all caused by his addictive unwise , actions. This time Ross could not blame George Borgier, Kayley, anybody in Kayley's family, Ross's father, anyone else in business. This time, Ross had no one else but himself to blame.

Ross entered the office dressed in jeans, a polo and sneakers. At that point, Ross did not care what he looked like. His first words were : "Vic, please come into my office, and close the door" Then Ross said to his staff. "Hold all calls unless it's Kayley" Ross closed the door, went to his chair, turned around, and said to Vic. "Vic, please sit down. I have something to tell you which I did that led to a terrible event that happened last night. Please let me finish, and then you can say anything you want., " Ross said.

Vic nodded his head. "Of course, Ross. How can I help you?"

Ross sighed. "When I was in OKC the last time, Fritz, Steve and me were trying to research natural gas sources for the oil and gas company. We had some meetings with some people. One of the people was this woman , Alicia. She came up from Dallas for the meetings, and stayed in the same hotel I did. We had business chat, and a couple of loose friendly social dinners. On the last night I was in OKC, I lost my mind, and I did something which I will regret for the rest of my life, and may well cost me everything I hold dear. I committed adultery with Alicia. Last night, Kayley saw that I was behaving very odd. Kayley demanded to know what was going on. I confessed to Kayley what I had done with Alicia,. As I'm sure you can imagine, Kayley was betrayed, furious, and upset. Kayley rightfully blew up at me, packed a bag, and walked out on me. We are separated as of last night" Ross said.

Vic sighed, and then said. "I'm so sorry that you and Kayley separated, Ross. I will give both of you any support I can. Knowing both of you as long as I've known you, I know how much you love Kayley, and how your whole world revolves around Kayley and RossShell. I know that you made a terrible mistake. Maybe, hopefully, some time apart will cause both of you to think, and be able to mend the hurt, anger and betrayal, the betrayal Kayley feels you committed, and the anger she has, and the hurt both of you have" Vic said.

"Thanks for your support, Vic. You are a great human being. Of course, I do not have to tell you that this information does not leave this office. The only other people I plan to tell about this are Tim, Fritz, Steve, and my Dad, eventually. Right now I just wanted to come in, get out of the apartment, and see if I could do anything productive to prevent sitting there and driving myself crazy all day" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross, I understand. I will help in any way I can" Vic said.

"Thank You , Vic" Ross said.

Ross then called Tim. Tim could tell that Ross sounded terrrible. "Okay, best friend. I know that tone. What's going on? Whats the matter?" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "Tim, Kayley walked out on me last night. When I was in OKC last time, I was looking into some business with a guy named Victor, and this woman Alicia. Alicia is Victor's Vice President. Alicia and I spent a lot of time together. First it was business talk, then friendly talk, and on the last night I lost control, and I.. well you know" Ross said.

"Had sex and committed adultery with Alicia" Tim said, finishing Ross's sentence.

"Yes" Ross said.

"You told Kayley?" Tim asked.

"Tim, Kayley knows me for twenty five years. I was acting very strange. I was sick to my stomach. Kayley demanded to know what was going on, and if I was hiding anything from her. I lost it, confessed everything. Kayley was hurt, betrayed, blew up at me, rightfully so. Kayley packed a bag, and walked out of the apartment" Ross said.

Tim sighed. "I'm really sorry about this , my dear friend. Knowing you as I do, I know how much you love Kayley, and that you made a terrible mistake. Hopefully, with some time apart, Kayley will calm down, and the two of you will be able to talk this out. In the meantime, if you need me for anything, and I mean anything, just call anytime" Tim said.

"Thanks, Tim, you are a best friend, and a gentleman" Ross said.

Ross then called Fritz. Fritz got on the phone, and his first question was. "Ross, did something happen between you and Alicia?"

Ross sighed. "Yes, Fritz, it did. Alicia and I, we .. well you know. One thing led to another. We were talking, and on the last night I was in the hotel with her, I went over the line.; I admitted what I did to Kayley last night. Kayley rightfully blew up at me, packed a bag, and left. I am sorry for any problem this is causing if any for you and Steve. I will stay out of this deal with Alicia if you want me to. However, knowing how I have always valued our personal and business relationships, and how much I value you and Steve as both close friends and business partners, I hope that we can still continue our association" Ross said.

Fritz sighed. "Morally, you must know that I dont condone what you did with Alicia. You are married, and you cheated on, and hurt Miss Kayley more than I can ever imagine. The fact is that you and Alicia are adults. Your interaction was consensual. You did not sexually harass or sexually assault her. As far as I'm concerned, our association continues. I do think that it would be wise if you let me and or Steve deal with Alicia, and that you stay away from her, for your own good, the good of your chances of staying with Kayley, and the good of our business association. If you need someone to stand in for you to protect your interests, you can always hire an attorney or business rep" Fritz said.

"I thank you for your understanding. I also think you are one hundred percent right about my staying away from Alicia. When I come down there, we will look for someone, a business rep, or lawyer, who I will sign over power of attorney to , for the purpose of dealing with my interests. If Alicia is there when I am in town, and she is in the office, I will stay away from the office while Alicia is there" Ross said.

"Good idea. We will keep in touch. Please call anytime, if you need anything. I hope and pray that Miss Kayley calms down, and that the two of you can talk and work this out. You and Miss Kayley have been married a long time. It would be a shame to see you split up just due to one mistake" Fritz said.

"Thank You, Fritz. Your prayers, and mine as well. Take care, my friend, we will talk" Ross said.

Ross had resolved things with understanding from and with his most important business contacts.

Now what would happen with Kayley?

The days passed. Ross worked on Tim's work, researching in New York for Fritz and Steve. Fritz, Steve and Ross agreed that Ross would maybe come to OKC in a couple of weeks, to both stay at RossShell's office, do work there, and catch his breath.

One week passed, then two weeks, three weeks. No word from Kayley by either e-mail, text, letter or phone.

Ross "Tentatively" planned to go to OKC over a weekend following his usual work week at RossShell on the fourth week, since he was alone all the time he was at home, and over the weekends anyway.

On Thursday night, of the fourth week, the night before Ross was to leave on an OKC trip, Ross's cell phone rang about 11 pm at night. Ross was half dozing, and answered the phone. A sobbing voice started speaking. It was Kayley!

"Ross?"

"Kayley? Oh Oh My God I'm so relieved to hear from you! How are you? How can I help you?" Ross said.

"Ross, when I first walked out on you, I really, really wanted to go to a lawyer, and file for divorce. I was so hurt, so betrayed, so angry. All these weeks that we have been apart, I've tried to do some very serious thinking. We have been married for twenty four years. Until that night with Alicia, you had never done anything like that before. The thought of my taking that last step and filing for divorce, and being without you for the rest of my life, is a heartbreak that I cannot contemplate. I want to see you, outside the apartment. I want to talk to you, and I want both of us to throw all of our feelings on the table, calmly" Kayley said.

"Oh, Kayley, that is the best news I've heard.. Thank You for agreeing to see me and talk to me. Where and when?" Ross asked.

"This weekend?" Kayley said.

"I was going to go to OKC tomorrow to get out of here, so that I dont have to be in the apartment all weekend without you. That has been hell, but I will cancel it" Ross said.

"No. Go on your trip,. Call me when you get home, and we will see each other and talk. "Kayley said.,

"I will be back in three days max, then what we do is up to you. Seeing you and talking to you is the most important issue for me" Ross said.

"Take care of yourself, and I will talk to you and see you when you get home" Kayley said.

"You take care too. I'm looking forward to seeing you more than anything in the world" Ross said, as they both hung up the phone.

Ross put his head back on the pillow, closed his eyes, tears ran down his face, and he breathed a sigh of what he hoped was relief.

Had Ross and Kayley's time apart caused Kayley to think about her feelings, and be able to return to Ross, and try to forgive Ross for his betrayal by cheating on Kayley with Alicia?

or.

Would Ross and Kayley's seeing one another lead to more problems, and perhaps, the last page of the long story of the marriage of Ross and Kayley?

Those things remained to be seen.

Last edited:
It would be a shame to see you split up just due to one mistake
I agree with Fritz on this, but from what I know about the divorces of friends and relatives, some were indeed precipitated by one episode of adultery.

Thats true. However, both my parents and myself knew/know people who had numerous episodes of adultery and stayed together.

We will see what happens. It could be a cliffhanger.

I'm watching our mutual teams play tonight, Braves V Dodgers on ESPN.

I will try to put a story up by late tonight, or if not, definitely tomorrow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back