• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst tickling witnessed

visualsensation

What is the worst non-consentual tickling you ever witnessed. I've never witnessed more than just a brief tickle.

"worst" as in the most "intense and cruel"??? Subject to individual interpretation. Tbh, in my opinion, unless one is prepared to risk lawsuit, I doubt you will ever see genuine intense/cruel non-consensual tickling. I have had sessions in the past (both one-on-one and in group) where I/we paid the lee in the advance for any serious intense tickling. The girls all knew they will be tickled just not when or where exactly the tickling will take place, or by how many lers. They appreciated the fantasy and enjoyed the tickling by ambush/surprise but I wouldn't say it's exactly non-consensual.

The worst tickling I witnessed was when I was a teenager.
There was a big man in his 40s in the neighbourhood with a thick beard, who enjoyed tricking a young girl, probably around 12 y.o., luring her to come close to him when he was sitting. She was always nervous, suspecting what might be coming for her, but probably couldn't say no to a grown-up man at her age.

So when she came close, he put her on his lap with her back to him, and started tickling her sides and ribs with no chance for her to escape his strong fingers. The big eyes of this blond-haired girl got even bigger when she felt fingers on her sides, and then the tickling began. She was just laughing helplessly and could do absolutely nothing to stop it, as her arms and legs were too weak from tickling, while her body tried to resist the overwhelming ticklish impulses.

I remember being terrified by the absolute lost of control that I saw. And that her uncontrolled laughter made all this look innocent and funny, so nobody near interfered.
That is why I think it was the worst tickling I witnessed in my life.
Even though it was just the tickling and in plain sight.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back