• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing Mark! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Christine my wife had found Mark on line and we had looked at his pics and read about him and he perfect, 31 yrs married so insistent on discretion he arranged to meet my wife on the Friday night told by her I was away on business, I winked at her as she pointed out he enjoyed a woman giving him a foot - job though his wife denied him this pleasure but that he didn't like his size 12's touched as my wife had asked him.

My wife wrote that her husband was crazy for feet too and he asked her to paint her toes a slutty crimson colour as she was his dirty bitch who was going to jerk him off with her toes and she wrote saying she would but wanted him secured so he could not stop it happening and he said this wasn't a problem. They'd meet after he finished work and she told him she was excited and he was going to be so teased, so dick teased naked but with his socks on as she said thin black nylon socks on guys got her hot and he said he always wore black socks but would have worn them all day! My wife wrote to him al she wanted was him hot and bothered! The arrangement made and on the night two weeks ago Christine and me headed for the hotel and in the foyer I watched them meet.

As they sat at a table having a drink I was sat at a table closeby them and discreetly had a look at the attractive guy's black shoes and Christine and the IBM computer programmer were getting on well and would soon be headed for ROOM 304, the one we always used for our games as it adjoined ROOM 305 with an internal connecting door. Christine was clearly exciting him as his expression showed and I left and got the lift to ROOM 305 and soon heard the door to 304 open and close and lock. I heard Christine tell him to get naked but keep the socks on and get on the bed and then to lie down.

I knew she was then fixing the straps to his wrists and ankles and I listened as he moaned as I heard her saying he needed to look at her feet and her toes painted for him especially and he saying how the sight of her feet and toes got him so hard as she said she'd be rubbing his face, neck, ears and chest with them to tease him and if he was a good boy that she would rub his dick with them and he gasping hearing her verbal torments.

I smiled as she told him to heighten the sensations she wanted him blindfold and he excited already saying she could do what she liked so long as her slutty toes gave him what he wanted and she was his cheap whore, this really made me determined to teach him an unforgettable lesson he would never speak about happening but soon heard him gasping as she was rubbing his belly with her feet.

"Oh fuck yeah you dirty slut, jerk my fuckin' dick with your toes bitch aaaaah oooh fuck yeah Mmmm fuuck!" he moaned

"Patience everything comes to he who waits, oh are you squirming, does it tease big boy, yeah you want my toes!" my wife said

"Ooooh fuck yeah Mmm your feet are so warm and smell so ripe, yeah push them in my face!" he moaned

I smiled hearing him begging my wife to jerk him off with her toes and heard him being driven wild for an hour but Christine had still not jerked his dick but her feet had caressed him all over his body but his dick so he would soon be ready and I waited for Christine to say time for the jerk off you'll remember and then more than ready myself I slid open the door as he gasped having his dick touched and engrossed with this unaware of my presence.

I watched his dick reacting to my wife's toes and smiled and winked at her as he called her his dirty, cheap slutty whore bitch!"

Christine then said he had such a surprise in store and I was at the end of the bed with both black socked size 12 soles now facing me and time to punish him and Christine saying he needed to learn manners and respect as the only guy who could call her the names he had was her husband and he said maybe but where was he, away fucking some other slut and getting a foot - job! Christine gagged him with the duct tape.

I winked at Christine who got off the bed and whispered in his ear to remember she'd told him her husband was crazy about feet but had a confession to make and this being other guy's feet and big, sweaty warm feet in black socks!

"That's right Mark and calling my wife a whore is not nice Mmmm these big feet smell so good!" I said

What a freak out for him as he squirmed and wanted to shout and be released!

"Mark you're not going anywhere and need a lesson in respect and a damn shame you don't like these feet touched as going to have real fun breaking your rules, you will be my foot slut, another man's foot whore!" I taunted him as his muffled protests spurred me on.

"Honey have fun, I'm off to see Amy she's waiting downstairs for me!" said Christine

"Yeah babe cool you have fun as I sure as hell will!" and Christine left

"Right Mark all alone and just me, you and your feet as you have guessed my wife and I swing!"

I was loving his feet squirming as I massaged them in the socks worn all day saying nothing like a big and masculine smelling pair of feet got my dick hard and leaned into his socked feet deeply inhaling them and imagining how sickened he felt so told him I bet the last thing he'd imagined would be that tonight his feet would be in another guy's face and he would be having his soles licked and toes sucked by another guy and oh yeah his feet tickle tortured as I was going to stimulate his feet in every way!

I lightly stroked his socked soles simultaneously saying I loved seeing his socked toes clenchand imagining as I'd soon see his soles wrinkle and I then focused my attention on each foot individually and a foot held with one hand, the fingers of the other explored it and the teasing but still gentle tickle got a muffled giggling reaction and I told him this was a test to see where his feet tickled most and having tormented his right foot I repeated the torment on his left foot.

I then slid both socks off as his protests got louder!

"Mark you might as well quit complaining as you are married, bound and in downtown hotel and naked and unless you want photos taken and sent to your wife and IBM office best you accept you're going to be foot - raped!"

"Fuck nice feet Mark they look as good as in the two pics you sent on my wife's request and she was right saying she'd not be touching them and that her husband is crazy about feet, Mmmm fuck yeah and yours smell so good Mark, real raunchy so reckon they're gonna taste real ripe!"

I then began to massage each bare foot slowly and sensually and loved their natural warmth as I told him straight guy's feet being my thing, liking the fact it's not something they've experienced like breaking in a virgin and began to suck each and every one of his toes and licked between them saying I imagined how hideous this must be for him but he could imagine it was a woman but I would ruin the illusion verbally! I really enjoyed taking my time with each foot and my tongue probing his feet and saying his feet tasted as good and even better than I'd imagined!

I licked and sucked all over both of his feet and used a feather initially on his erogenous zones, his balls, inner thighs and dick and stroking these places whispered and talked dirty to him about wet pussy but especially for him womens's slutty toes and this kept him hard and gasping and he nodded when I asked him if he wanted me to get him off and I having edged him stopped and went to his feet again!

The quill of the feather gliding up his soles and his reaction was immediate as he yelled and squirmed as I told him that his feet really were ticklish which made me want to tickle them more and dragged the quill up n' down the soles of his feet from heels to toes turned on by his suffering and saying he was rude calling my wife a cheap slut! I guess he was trying to apologise but hard to tell when whatever he was saying was interrupted with desperate muffled laughter from him. I oved seeing his feet arch as being subjected to such teasing torment by me he reacted perfectly.

I told him that I thought that perhaps he really didn't deserve to be tickle tortured like this but in a way he did for teasing me so much with his sexy feet which were driving me nuts and said his constant thrashing and giggling as I stroked his soles and most especially under his toes

"Please don't hahhahahahahaa Stop itheeheeheeehahahaha!" Mark yelled but pleas falling on deaf ears but making me stroke under his toes even more now not with the feather quill but my fingers and remarking as he was constantly giggling that he had great shaped toes and they were so warm and moist that my fingers just slid under them so easily! I loved seeing his toes clench as I lightly stroked his soles and asked him if it tickled too much and he nodded, really nodded!

"Yeah bet it does!" I said and one hand went to each sole and my fingers lightly stroked his soles and up to his toes as he shook with laughter and said I too loved toes so we shared something in common and remarked how soft his feet were, soft ticklish feet and slowly teased them and told him a feather sawn in between toes is killing and worse a pipe cleaner but something he could judge for himself.

I then feathered in between his toes one by one making him more and more ticklish and then swapped this to twirl a pipe cleaner in between them as I told him that toes are amazing but soles ought not to be neglected and gave his soles a tongue bath and said they tasted awesome and I was lucky I guessed to being the first guy to savour his and sucked and licked his toes so both feet were saliva lubed and then activated the electric toothbrush!

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz So think you have had your feet tickled Mark, true you have but now to being tickle tortured!"

The bristles brushed his soles and slid along them both with ease and he laughed like I guess he'd never done before as I told him that I was glad this was tortuous and it was great hearing from his laughter something he was enjoying too and saying he was fun to torture being so responsive as my tickle slut, mine to toy with as I pleased as I kept torturing him with tickles from the revolving bristles mercilessly! Mark went completely berserk, his insane laughter was alternating even gagged until he grew breathless and I stopped.

I then got out the gel and lubed his dick which he'd not been expecting and told him that I was going to edge him and did until he was nodding when after denying him release twice I asked him a third time and this time jerked him off but as he shot his load saying how ticklish he would now be!

My face buried itself into his soles and loved their raunchy scent and I moaned and salivated. My hungry tongue was eager to taste them but I held off for a moment. I nuzzled his soles against my face and pushed my nose between his toes and sniffed as if life itself were in that very eminating scent. I couldn't believe how soft his feet felt against my face and told him his straight feet were being seduced by another foot fixated guy and then lapped at them and said his salty tasting soles were so fuckin' hot and as I licked them saying I loved seeing his soles wrinkle in reaction to my exploring tongue.

I devoured each foot in turn licking up and down his soles and sucking his toes, licking the sensitive spaces between his toes, slurping and licking, kissing and nibbling all over his feet and grasing my teeth across his arches before scrabbling all my fingers up and down the soles of his feet and under his toes in a tickling frenzy which tickled him like crazy so his laughter even gagged was insane and told him it wasn't my fault his feet were hyper-sensitive, that was his problem to deal with. I then took photos of him and sent them to Christina's cell 'phone!

I enjoyed his feet for another hour until Christine arrived back and took a look at Mark's toes that I had painted crimson and he ungagged and blindfold off had endured my oral attention to his feet threatened making too much noize I would betray his secret. I told her he'd even pushed his feet in my face and fed me his toes and his feet smelled and tasted great and were so ticklish!

Christine smiling said to him he best meet us again as she'd copied the incrimnating photos I had taken and Mark is due to meet us both next week and if he doesn't knows he risks losing everything marriage and professional and personal reputation!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back