• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love & Magic: 01 New Roommates M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
"I hope we're gonna get along," Fabian said. He was cleaning up the living room of the five-bedroom, three-story Victorian Manor he owned while waiting for his new roommate to arrive.

Fabian Lorn O'Connor was a warlock, and a best-selling novelist, all of his books landed on New York's best seller's list. Currently, he held multiple spots, and the most recent novel stayed at number one for close to a year. Financially, he didn't need a roommate, but the young man was lonely and wanted to know his house was occupied by someone he trusted while he was on the road promoting his novels. His living space wasn't flashy or lavish. But it was nicely decorated. The walls were a faint, almost white yellow, with a light, beige trim. The floors were bright, light, hardwood, the windows were floor-length, and there was a cozy fireplace against one wall. His kitchen had the latest appliances, a stainless steel stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The counters were pearl pink granite and uncluttered. The manor sat on one hundred acres of land, had ocean and mountain views, a private beach, and was protected by Fabian's magic and a high-tech security system. An alarm at the beginning of the long gravel driveway let the warlock know if someone was driving up to the house. An enclosed Olympic-size thirteen-foot-deep swimming pool was beside the massive house and attached by a hallway.

The five-foot-nine, twenty-five-year-old walked into the kitchen, grabbed a fruit punch Rockstar energy drink, and flopped down on the couch. He opened the can, took a generous swallow, and set it on the coaster beside his rainbow and unicorn, decorated light blue no-show sock-clad size ten feet. Fabian's silvery light, green eyes sparkled as he watched his favorite tickle videos he'd saved on his laptop. The young man ran his fingers through his red hair. The other day he had the color brightened and had the stylist highlight the edges with a light, almost blonde color so that his neck-length hair resembled a flame.

As he continued to watch the guys on the screen being interrogated and forced to talk by tickle torture. Fabian's hand mindlessly slipped into his pink heart, decorated purple bikini briefs. His generous manhood stiffened as soft giggles escaped the man's plump lips, and his smooth, dum-dum lollipop-like toes scrunched and flexed in the tight fabric covering them. His other hand started slowly caressing the slightly muscular upper body and firm stomach as the redhead squirmed on the soft cushions supporting his tight ass. Fabian's feet rubbed against each other, his toes lightly grazing and tickling the edges of his sensitive soles. Airy, boyish giggles mixed with breathy moans filled the living room. Fabian pulled down his briefs as he slowly caressed and rubbed his achingly hard cock. Its leaked precum provided the man with some lube to cut the friction.

The man's moans became more pronounced, and his breath hitched as he worked himself closer to ejaculation. Fabian used his toes to remove his socks as his body writhed against the couch. He closed his eyes and desperately swallowed what little saliva he had to keep his mouth from becoming as dry as the Sahara. His cock was red and so stiff that it resembled a volcano threatening to erupt, spewing its lava across the land. Sweat dripped down the redhead's face as his dick prepared to release its rising semen. Finally, with a guttural moan, Fabian's seed shot like a rocket from the cockhead's opening. After getting out four good spurts of the sticky white cum, the spent man panted and fell back against the sofa, with his eyes closed as his body recovered from the powerful climax. Fabian gulped his Rockstar, put his socks and underwear back on, and began cleaning the mess he'd made.

"This is a nice place." Rhylan Whitehall thought as he parked his silver Mustang convertible in front of the garage attached to the exquisite Victorian Manor he'd be sharing. The young man turned the engine off and sat for a minute to collect himself. He leaned his head back, placed his hands behind his head, and sighed as his eyes closed. The twenty-eight-year-old real estate agent was starting his life over. His husband of ten years died over a year ago in a fight with a rogue werewolf. Rhylan finally decided to sell the house and move in with Fabian. The pair hadn't officially met, but they shared a mutual friend who told the guys they'd be perfect roommates and companions for each other. And, of course, Rhylan knew of the younger man through his novels and reputation. Max and Rhylan were fans of Fabian's writing and had all of his books. Tears dripped down Rhylan's cheeks as he conjured images of his late husband, Max. "I love you, my brave magic boy, and miss you like crazy." The warlock sighed as he ran his fingers through his raven-colored hair streaked with lime green and got out of the car. He left his luggage in the trunk and would come back for it later.

Fabian smiled when he heard the alarm's ding as he put the finishing touches on the foot-long Italian subs he'd made for lunch with his new roommate. He opened the fridge, placed the food on the middle shelf, and closed the door. Next, the redhead started working on his signature summer lunch cocktail, a strawberry, and lemon daiquiri. He finished the mixture and placed it in the freezer when the doorbell rang. Fabian checked himself in the ornate mirror hanging on the wall and went to answer the door.

Once the door opened and their eyes beheld the young man on the other side, the two men gasped. For his part, the redhead licked his lips as he looked the visitor up and down. This man was definitely his type. He was at least six feet in height. The guy's muscle tone was a bit more bulging than Fabian's. The form-fitting light green tank top and painted-on beige jeans were a testament to that. Fabian loved the man's black hair with lime green streaks. On his end, Rhylan was a mirror of the apartment owner. His soft, golden eyes sparkled as he gazed upon the almost naked beautiful Adonis standing before him. He thought the underwear and socks were just too adorably cute. After another minute or two of gawking at one another, the mesmerizing hypnosis was broken.

Fabian sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his head and neck. "Umm, hi. I...I'm Fabian, but please, call me Ian or whatever nickname you come up with." The redhead blushed and extended his hand.

Rhylan shook the offered hand. "I...I'm Rhylan or Rhy."

"Sorry for staring, but you're real, cute." The men said in unison. Their eyes met, and a second later, Rhylan and Fabian were doubled over, hysterically laughing.

"Please, come in and get comfortable, Rhy." Fabian stood aside and let the taller man walk inside. He smiled when he saw Rhylan's shoes being slipped off and sat beside his at the door. The redhead licked his lips when he gazed at the other man's sock-clad feet.

Rhylan looked at his housemate and grinned. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here. You're into feet too?" He laughed when the shorter man adopted a shocked expression and looked like a kid caught doing something naughty. The two-toned-haired man shook his head as he held his arms out. "I'm into feet and picked up on our similar looks. You've got the most adorable cute socks and underwear I've ever seen. I'm gonna love living here if this is the view I'll see every day." Rhylan paused and giggled. "Now, give me one of those hugs Blake said you're famous for. I've been looking forward to seeing if they live up to their legend."

Fabian chuckled and eagerly wrapped the muscular man in one of his signature bear hugs. He giggled when he surprised Rhylan by slightly lifting him off the floor. Rhylan closed his eyes as he let the love and magic contained in his roommate's embrace fill his heart and spirit. Both men couldn't shake the feeling that a part of their destiny had just been fulfilled. Each man had thoughts of possibly finding a lasting companion and lifelong love going through their head. However, neither one was willing to rush into anything.

"Well, did it live up to the hype?" Fabian asked after releasing the other man.

"And, more. That was as comforting and loving as my late husband, Max's hugs." Rhylan's tears dripped down his cheeks. He sighed when he was once again in the comforting embrace of his roommate.

"Blake told me about your late husband. If you want or need to talk about anything, I'm a great listener and give awesome foot massages."

Rhylan giggled and kissed Fabian's cheek. "I'm definitely gonna take you up on that offer and reciprocate."

The men settled into a comfortable companionship as they talked and got to know one another over lunch and beers on the balcony watching the ocean waves and the eagles flying over the mountains in the distance. Fabian told Rhylan about his ex-boyfriend leaving him for a female witch, who was a circus performer and fortune teller. That bit of info had Rhylan cracking up with laughter. Rhylan told Fabian about his married life and admitted that he was just starting to get to where he felt he might be ready to move on if the opportunity presented itself. While they ate, the pair played footsie and caressed each other's sock-clad feet under the table. At one point, they were taking turns, making the other giggle after they each admitted their feet were very ticklish. It turned out that Fabian's feet were just a bit more ticklish than Rhylan's.

Once their long, leisurely lunch was finished, the pair worked together to clean up and then sat on the sofa, watching TV and sharing more about themselves and their magic. Fabian relaxed with his hands behind his head. He stretched out on the large piece of furniture beside Rhylan, his feet well within reach of the new roommate and vice versa. They were lulled into a comfortable silence, just enjoying the feeling of being so close to another person, with no expectations or hesitance.

"Umm, are you going to be okay if I get completely nude?" Fabian asked. "I'm a nudist. I'm only wearing these clothes cause it's your first time meeting me."

Rhylan's eyes shimmered with interest, and he reflexively licked his lips. "Only if I can join you, sexy." The brunet gasped and blushed. "I'm sooo sorry that was uncalled for."

Fabian giggled. "You think I'm sexy? Have you seen yourself? You're hot."

The redhead pulled his underwear and socks off. He placed them on the floor between the sofa and the coffee table. His eyes bugged out when he saw Rhylan's muscled body and his smooth bare soles and plump toes. Fabian reached out, gently grasped his roommate's ankles, and pulled the enticing pair of feet onto his chest. The warlock was totally hypnotized by the soft, unblemished soles. His dick started hardening as he stared at the toes, slightly twitching and flexing. Rhylan watched what was happening, and his body tingled with excitement. The man's body hadn't been touched in such an erotic way since his husband died.

Fabian's feet rubbed and caressed his sofa mate's muscled stomach, then worked their way along the rock-hard chest. The redhead squirmed, his toes curled when Rhylan's chest hair tickled his sensitive soles, and it caused both men's boyish giggles. Rhylan's moaned and gasped when he felt the other man's warm, soft lips wrap around each toe, suckling them like a piece of butterscotch candy. He squealed and giggled when the redhead's talented tongue worked its way into and tickled the space between his toes. Fabian humped against Rhylan's legs and pressed his manhood into the strong calf muscles.

Rhylan's head thrust back, and he grunted in sheer ecstasy when Fabian slowly licked his feet. The moist, broad surface of the redhead's tongue moved up and down the size twelve soles. The brunet's feet twitched and arched as his laughter mingled with the sounds of pleasure. Both men were worked up and sweating as they approached their climax. Fabian licked his roommate's ankles, the sides of his feet, and the tops of them. His feet lightly massaged and caressed Rhylan's shaft. Finally, both men grunted as Fabian's cum shot forth, and his cum rained down on both men like a geyser. They lay beside each other, spent, sweaty, and breathing heavily.

Fabian's consciousness returned to him, and he looked mortified about what he'd just done without permission. "Oh, fuck, Rhy, I'm sooo sorry for doing that without asking." Tears streamed down the twenty-five-year-old man's face. "I...I hope you can forgive me for taking advantage of you like that. Please, don't leave because of my thoughtlessness."

Rhylan gasped and reached out for the emotional younger man, but Fabian got up and ran upstairs to his room before the brunet could stop him. He sat on the couch for a minute, then heard the voice of his late husband in his head, telling him to go after Fabian, that he needed the reassurance and comfort to relieve his guilt. The warlock silently thanked his lost love and followed his directions. Rhylan ran up the stairs and started trying to figure out which door was Fabian's bedroom until he heard the sobs and curses coming from the room to his right. "Ian, can I come in?" He asked as he knocked. When he didn't get an understandable response, Rhylan slowly opened the door and entered the bedroom.

Fabian was so lost in his emotions that he didn't even realize Rhylan was in the room until he felt the bed shift. The redhead slightly jumped when he felt his roommate slide beside his body as the man embraced him. Rhylan leaned his head down as he softly kissed the younger man's forehead and dried his tear-stained cheeks.

"Fabian, I'd like you to look at me." Rhylan softly requested. He couldn't help smiling at the cute response of a negative head shake. "We both know I can make you give in, don't we?" The brunet's fingers pressed between the redhead's ribs and wiggled.

Instantly, the silence was broken by Fabian's laughter and squeals. His body wriggled as his legs kicked and dug into the mattress. "You're cheating." Fabian screeched.

Rhylan chuckled and continued his tickling, with the addition of raspberries blown on the other man's neck. A high-pitched squeal filled the bedroom because of his action. "Ya ready to give in, or do I have to use my magic to pin you down and tickle your feet?"

"You win, this time. I give." Fabian said between his giggling. The redhead cuddled against the muscular man beside him. He loved how Rhylan's heartbeat soothed and calmed him. "Your heartbeat is very relaxing. You've got a protective vibe radiating from you, Rhy. It's like I can feel that you'd never let anything hurt me."

"That's because I wouldn't, sweet leprechaun." Rhy giggled when he saw Fabian's eyes light up and a smile across his lips. "You look so much cuter when you're smiling."

"I love that, leprechaun." Fabian giggled.

"Ian, I have no regrets about what happened today. In fact, you're the first person to touch me so intimately since Max. Physically, mentally, and spiritually, it felt perfectly right." Rhylan paused and wiped his tears. After you'd run out of the room, I was trying to figure out how best to help you understand that I allowed you to play with me. Then, I heard Max's voice, telling me to go after you and comfort you." Rhylan laid his chin on Fabian's shoulder and kissed the redhead's cheek. "Fabian, he's happy that I'm finally ready to move on, to find love and happiness."

Fabian swallowed the lump in his throat. "A...Am I the one?"

Rhylan smiled. "I'm not sure, only time can answer that question for us, but I think it's a good possibility. I don't want to make any decisions or rush a relationship."

"Me either. However, I'm feeling the same way you are. I say we let nature take its course and see where our newfound friendship and the possible romantic relationship will go. What I do know is that I don't want to ever be without you in my life. I'm hoping it's as my boyfriend and eventual husband, but if that's not in the cards for us, and we're better off as friends, brothers, and roommates, then I'm fine with that."

"As am I. Would tickling, playful bonding, and foot play be okay while we figure out our feelings?" Rhylan yelped as his arms and legs were magically pinned to the bed, spread eagle.

"You tell me." Fabian chuckled as his fingers slid up and down, then lightly scratched the struggling man's soft bare soles, and he gently nibbled and licked Rhylan's wiggling toes.

Later that night, the rural town's peaceful silence was shattered by a blood-curdling scream. It came from inside the Wiccan book and candle shop as fire engulfed the building.

Sounds wild so looking forward to reading the next development!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back