• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gym Jerk (M/F and F/M)

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Authors Note: this is not my story but a true experience shared with me by my friend and tmf user SamsASeamstress. Recounted by myself in interview style, based on how it was told to me by Sam. This story aims to both entertain and highlight the issues of harassment woman face (and what a kick ass chick my friend is) . Published with Samantha's (aka Sam's) consent and knowledge.

Francesca: So Sam you are going to tell me about your experience with a jerk of a gym fitness coach who tried to use tickling as a tool to mess with and dominate you, how you turned the tables on him, and the dynamic this created between you two. Can you set the scene for us and tell us a little about yourself?

Sam: Sure Fran. My name is Samantha, usually called Sam. And I am a blonde, and a fitness girl who lifts weights. I am tall, around 6'1 and tough, and without blowing my own horn rather easy on the eyes based on others reactions . I live in Texas and am a fitness coach.

This story happened when I was 24, and first getting into fitness to take better care of myself. It involved my then, now x-fitness coach, a man named Youssef who was 26. This story takes place during fitness sessions in a gym with others present over a period of 6 months before I broke off contact.

Francesca: Sam so what was Youssef like? How would you describe your relationship? And how was tickling involved?

Sam: Well he was a Fitness coach, and a good one who taught me things. But he also thought he was superior, and tried to hit on me. He would mock me, try too make me mess up and touch me - to try and dominate me I suppose. One of the main ways he tried to do this was with tickling.

Francesca: He sounds like the creep too many of us have to deal with. Could you tell us how he used the tickling in your professional relationship, was it playful at first or?

Sam: No, looking back it was always done with a sense of creepiness or a motive to dominate me, but I didn't see it fully this way at time at first or didn't much care. I saw it as banter.

In terms of tickling, to be specific in the beginning, he tried underarms, ribs, and sides on me when we did pull-ups all the time. He tried my armpits a LOT. Whenever I was lifting small weights, pull ups or when we would work on how long either of us could plank he would try to tickle my underarms to get me to slump down from my plank. Or on some of the arm exercise machines he would come up behind me after a water break to "surprise" me. I would say there were a lot of "little times" that he tried to get my underarms and sides.

One time he tried my knees, failed and then my thighs and failed. I made him stop straight away because I felt like when he got to the thighs he was feeling confident, thinking he could try more things... Because that day he was complimenting me a lot. I bet if I let him continue groping my thighs he would have asked me out on a date which I didn't want.

I never laughed because of his tickling, it bothered him that I could always will it off, and he would try harder or tease more next time. I never thought much of it and would sass him back about it, but never retaliated tickle wise.

Francesca: So what caused the escalation? Things didn't end on positive terms from what you said before?

Sam: There was a day where he was having me do our usual situp routine but when I sassed him he wrestled off my shoe and tickled one of my feet. But when he tried he was surprised that I didn't react there either.

At that point, I think I had enough and it was already a touch weird to try and take off the shoes of your trainee so I said "What about you?" and he tried to lie and say he wasn't ticklish. But I did to him what he did to me and yanked off his shoe and started raking at his foot. He went fucking nuts. It was at that point that I went all out on him and held him in a lock and took both his shoes away and tickled him for several minutes before mocking him. Asking him how he'll like it if I tried all the places he kept trying on me.

From then on the tables were turned, when I started fighting back I usually let him realize his futility first and then countered.and I kept tickling him during certain regiment sessions, mainly briefly, but enough to annoy him. Yeah he tried a few more times. Because I told him the same things I tell everyone. I am ticklish, but you'll never make me laugh by just attacking me. Very few ever have. I guess that was in a way dangling a carrot in his view, but he did try a LOT less after the shoe incident. but he did still try, mainly briefly.

The one notable (more than brief) time he did try after I tickled his feet, was actually the one time he came close to getting me to laugh. This was after we went for a long run for leg day and I was tired. I sasssd him and told him he could have run faster. He responded by tickling my hips, skittering his fingers, and I felt something that was getting to me, unlike his previous attempts to tickle me, but I didn't exposes this externally. Being tired meant my normal guards and nerves of steel weren't in play which was the reason this happened, wasn't to do with the hips specifically. He tried for 2 or 3 minutes, but I held it inside with no outwards reaction and he stopped, not knowing he was getting to me. If he had felt he could keep going he could have got a giggle out of me eventually, but I can hold out a longgg time and he never got a reaction from his attempt at my hips.

Francesca: Sounds like you got him good and hung tough to stop his (unknown to him) best attempt. All this sounds like the beginning of the end, but not the straw that broke the camals back so to speak?

Sam: Well things had got a bit strained and awkward/weird by this time, but the incident that ended it all was one time I got him extra bad during push-ups, where I kept him pinned and raked his ribs and underarms and hips for several minutes until he quite literally screamed at me to stop. I called that a great victory to his face haha. But later on I found out he felt kind of emasculated that I kept tickling him in public when that was exactly what he had been trying to do to me. But I guess since I'm a girl it's totally acceptable right *eye roll*

So I broke it off with him as my fitness coach. He was a bully, pervy, and really only trying to coach so he could harass cute women anyway.

Francesca: Thanks for sharing Sam. I really enjoyed hearing about that and how you stood up for yourself and beat the bully at his own game. It also shows the kinds of predators woman seem to encounter in not just gyms, but also other places sadly.

One question through, you said this took place in a gym with others around. Did nobody say anything?

Sam: Absolutely. It was at the gym with other people doing their own weight lifting or training. Some regulars had already expressed some annoyance that they saw him teasing me at times during workouts but when I gave him a taste of his own medicine they either laughed it off or thought we were a couple.

Francesca: Makes sense, and sadly people don't often step in to stop buying or too ask if anything is wrong. Anything else you want to say before we wrap up?

Sam: Just thanks for writing this up Fran, I appreciate it I think it highlights something important, and if nothing else hope it entered.

As for last words, for anyone thinking to tickle me... once I know someone's trying my nerves just kind of lock up and it won't work. Especially if I focus. I should put in my bio description that I'm an extremely unfun target haha!

A good lesson for people trying to be creepy pervs. It sounds like the trainer got what he deserved.

Well sounds like she knocked him down a few pegs. GOOD! Hopefully hell remember how uncomfortable it is having your boundaries disregarded like that.

Thanks tickle Batman/Sam lol

To add a bit to the tale...

Youssef was a good coach at least. He knew what he was doing and a lot of what I practice today I learned from him and tried improving upon for my own life. I honestly never considered what I did would emasculate him but I guess when you have a fragile ego anything can break you haha.

This was such a surprise to have you offer to write for me Fran. Spinning it into an interview style was clever too. It was a story I would have told myself eventually if time ever permit. You're extremely sweet for writing and posting it for fun. :D

Whether it was intentional or not, the title is a nice pun on weightlifting techniques... lol

Authors Note: this is not my story but a true experience shared with me by my friend and tmf user SamsASeamstress. Recounted by myself in interview style, based on how it was told to me by Sam. This story aims to both entertain and highlight the issues of harassment woman face (and what a kick ass chick my friend is) . Published with Samantha's (aka Sam's) consent and knowledge.

Francesca: So Sam you are going to tell me about your experience with a jerk of a gym fitness coach who tried to use tickling as a tool to mess with and dominate you, how you turned the tables on him, and the dynamic this created between you two. Can you set the scene for us and tell us a little about yourself?

Sam: Sure Fran. My name is Samantha, usually called Sam. And I am a blonde, and a fitness girl who lifts weights. I am tall, around 6'1 and tough, and without blowing my own horn rather easy on the eyes based on others reactions . I live in Texas and am a fitness coach.

This story happened when I was 24, and first getting into fitness to take better care of myself. It involved my then, now x-fitness coach, a man named Youssef who was 26. This story takes place during fitness sessions in a gym with others present over a period of 6 months before I broke off contact.

Francesca: Sam so what was Youssef like? How would you describe your relationship? And how was tickling involved?

Sam: Well he was a Fitness coach, and a good one who taught me things. But he also thought he was superior, and tried to hit on me. He would mock me, try too make me mess up and touch me - to try and dominate me I suppose. One of the main ways he tried to do this was with tickling.

Francesca: He sounds like the creep too many of us have to deal with. Could you tell us how he used the tickling in your professional relationship, was it playful at first or?

Sam: No, looking back it was always done with a sense of creepiness or a motive to dominate me, but I didn't see it fully this way at time at first or didn't much care. I saw it as banter.

In terms of tickling, to be specific in the beginning, he tried underarms, ribs, and sides on me when we did pull-ups all the time. He tried my armpits a LOT. Whenever I was lifting small weights, pull ups or when we would work on how long either of us could plank he would try to tickle my underarms to get me to slump down from my plank. Or on some of the arm exercise machines he would come up behind me after a water break to "surprise" me. I would say there were a lot of "little times" that he tried to get my underarms and sides.

One time he tried my knees, failed and then my thighs and failed. I made him stop straight away because I felt like when he got to the thighs he was feeling confident, thinking he could try more things... Because that day he was complimenting me a lot. I bet if I let him continue groping my thighs he would have asked me out on a date which I didn't want.

I never laughed because of his tickling, it bothered him that I could always will it off, and he would try harder or tease more next time. I never thought much of it and would sass him back about it, but never retaliated tickle wise.

Francesca: So what caused the escalation? Things didn't end on positive terms from what you said before?

Sam: There was a day where he was having me do our usual situp routine but when I sassed him he wrestled off my shoe and tickled one of my feet. But when he tried he was surprised that I didn't react there either.

At that point, I think I had enough and it was already a touch weird to try and take off the shoes of your trainee so I said "What about you?" and he tried to lie and say he wasn't ticklish. But I did to him what he did to me and yanked off his shoe and started raking at his foot. He went fucking nuts. It was at that point that I went all out on him and held him in a lock and took both his shoes away and tickled him for several minutes before mocking him. Asking him how he'll like it if I tried all the places he kept trying on me.

From then on the tables were turned, when I started fighting back I usually let him realize his futility first and then countered.and I kept tickling him during certain regiment sessions, mainly briefly, but enough to annoy him. Yeah he tried a few more times. Because I told him the same things I tell everyone. I am ticklish, but you'll never make me laugh by just attacking me. Very few ever have. I guess that was in a way dangling a carrot in his view, but he did try a LOT less after the shoe incident. but he did still try, mainly briefly.

The one notable (more than brief) time he did try after I tickled his feet, was actually the one time he came close to getting me to laugh. This was after we went for a long run for leg day and I was tired. I sasssd him and told him he could have run faster. He responded by tickling my hips, skittering his fingers, and I felt something that was getting to me, unlike his previous attempts to tickle me, but I didn't exposes this externally. Being tired meant my normal guards and nerves of steel weren't in play which was the reason this happened, wasn't to do with the hips specifically. He tried for 2 or 3 minutes, but I held it inside with no outwards reaction and he stopped, not knowing he was getting to me. If he had felt he could keep going he could have got a giggle out of me eventually, but I can hold out a longgg time and he never got a reaction from his attempt at my hips.

Francesca: Sounds like you got him good and hung tough to stop his (unknown to him) best attempt. All this sounds like the beginning of the end, but not the straw that broke the camals back so to speak?

Sam: Well things had got a bit strained and awkward/weird by this time, but the incident that ended it all was one time I got him extra bad during push-ups, where I kept him pinned and raked his ribs and underarms and hips for several minutes until he quite literally screamed at me to stop. I called that a great victory to his face haha. But later on I found out he felt kind of emasculated that I kept tickling him in public when that was exactly what he had been trying to do to me. But I guess since I'm a girl it's totally acceptable right *eye roll*

So I broke it off with him as my fitness coach. He was a bully, pervy, and really only trying to coach so he could harass cute women anyway.

Francesca: Thanks for sharing Sam. I really enjoyed hearing about that and how you stood up for yourself and beat the bully at his own game. It also shows the kinds of predators woman seem to encounter in not just gyms, but also other places sadly.

One question through, you said this took place in a gym with others around. Did nobody say anything?

Sam: Absolutely. It was at the gym with other people doing their own weight lifting or training. Some regulars had already expressed some annoyance that they saw him teasing me at times during workouts but when I gave him a taste of his own medicine they either laughed it off or thought we were a couple.

Francesca: Makes sense, and sadly people don't often step in to stop buying or too ask if anything is wrong. Anything else you want to say before we wrap up?

Sam: Just thanks for writing this up Fran, I appreciate it I think it highlights something important, and if nothing else hope it entered.

As for last words, for anyone thinking to tickle me... once I know someone's trying my nerves just kind of lock up and it won't work. Especially if I focus. I should put in my bio description that I'm an extremely unfun target haha!

Sam sounds as invincible as you, and would probably make a pretty good 'ler. Just out of curiosity what celebrity would you say she resembled?

To add a bit to the tale...

Youssef was a good coach at least. He knew what he was doing and a lot of what I practice today I learned from him and tried improving upon for my own life. I honestly never considered what I did would emasculate him but I guess when you have a fragile ego anything can break you haha.

This was such a surprise to have you offer to write for me Fran. Spinning it into an interview style was clever too. It was a story I would have told myself eventually if time ever permit. You're extremely sweet for writing and posting it for fun. :D

Good going Sam. Way to put that ahole in his place. Although I must say as a switch being tickled by a beautiful blonde would actually be a lot of fun.

Honestly tickling people in the gym can be dangerous anyway. I wont lie I did tickle a girl in a gym a few times but we were flirting and at a kissing stage in our friendship/relationship. Also I only tickled her when she was on one of the machines and I knew she wouldn't get hurt. Like poking her stomach or her sides or something. But again, holding up free weights or some other places can seriously get someone hurt.

But more importantly like you said, it's extremely awkward and creepy to just assume you're allowed to tickle someone. Especially stealing your shoe and groping your thigh. Ugh. Vomit.

Thanks for sharing this story Fran, pretty sad that he would do that to Sam and good for Sam for turning the tables.

This is really good! The way it’s written makes me feel like I’m watching a live interview, definitely one of a kind.

Thanks for the post Francesca, I liked how this was in a interview style.
Tickling does have it's rewards, doesn't it? Haha...

Sorry you had to deal with someone like that.

However, I'm trying to understand how long this went on? It sounds as if it were weeks or months? I'm curious why, if this made you uncomfortable (as it should have) it was allowed to go on as long as it did? And did you ever express to him how uncomfortable it made you feel? Obviously he was taking advantage of a professional relationship, but as the story is told it seems you were egging him on to keep trying, which you admit to.

People overstep boundaries (men and women alike) all the time, but most are not monsters. A lot of time they don't exactly know what they are doing, or are doing so because of something that's formed in their personality likely from a previous experience early in their life.

I guess my point is it's really important to communicate if someone is overstepping a boundary because, although obvious to most, it may not be to them and they will never learn if they aren't told.

Not to mention, fighting humiliation with humiliation doesn't seem like it's helping to further the push for respecting boundaries.

Women can get too feisty too: as in when tickles you in the middle of a lat pull down in the gym because ur armpits are exposed and you pull a muscle…

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back