• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Punishment! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Cross-Dresser Mick had the fantasy of being a naughty niece and her Uncle punishing her which excited me as he emailed me with a photo as Michele. As for convincing, though 6' and attractive, in all photos wearing heels but large, guessing at least 11's or 12's! Arranged meeting and the estate agent Manager arrived from work directly so with holdall bag and as agreed would change in bathroom which he did and appeared in short black dress, wearing blonde wig over his dark cew cut hair, light make up and black sheer nylons and the large back patent leather heels!

Introducing himself in sultry fashion as Michele, Mick sat opposite me smiling nervously and told me he's secretly cross dressed for 2 years so his wife not knowing and won't so long as he entertains me one evening a week on a permanent basis and the odd long weekend when I hold a party for fellow enthusiasts and he's it! He drank his brandy and we retired to the bedroom where as told he lay on his stomach on the bed as the role play began and I secured him to the bed with ankles together and as agreed with blindfold and ball gag in place expectant of a light spanking! Instead remembering asked Michele saying being super sensitive to touch, reacting like a giggly school girl!

"You're a bad girl wearing shoes on my bed so let's slowly and gently slide them off and oh yes two black sheer size 12 feet freshly out of shiny shoes so sensing their natural warmth and Mmmm smell but let's lightly stroke them both, oh sensitive as you said they were Michele and a perfect way to punish Mick for dressing as a girl enticing men to secretly play with him!"

I slowly scraped my fingers the length of his feet testing his reflexes and responses sliding my fingers gently and lightly the length of both sheer feet simultaneously as knowing by his reactions the nylon fabric intensifying the ticklish sensations seeing his toes clench and splay trapped in the nylon as I continued teasing and tormenting his feet hearing sharp intakes of breath from him as I stroked over the arches of his feet which clearly were a specifically sensitive area! Both warm and moist feet smelling delicious and arousing me and my insatiable foot lust, driving me wild as I delighted in informing him making him feel so uneasy! Saying his wrinkled arches begging being tickled knowing from our conversation they being insanely ticklish and two shapely feet with ten tempting toes to tease and torment as he was a bad boy pretending to being a bad girl!

My hands on each foot I sensed his immediate tenseness as I deliberately heled each foot in turn and slid a finger the length of the held foot slowly from the heel to the centre of the arch and over the ball of the foot to his toes and under them hearing his breathing louder and smiling seeing his toes wiggling like crazy in the nylons as he fought desperately to esacape but was going nowhere! My loving having such easy access to the smooth and soft upturned soles facing me and focusing on teasing the most sensitive areas, both arches, the balls of Mick's feet and his toes! In reaction his body rigid and traced over his toes making his feet flex and trapped toes spasm and told him when his nylons were off he could imagine how horribly ticklish his feet would be expecially then sliding my fingers in between his toes! I told him two of the most perfect ticklish feet faced me and feet smelling awesome and addictive as they would be as we'd be meeting one evening every week if he wanted his secret kept! A sharp intake of breath from him hearing this threat making me smile!

Stroking each sole with one finger saying his feet were my feet so he best accept this reality as Mick reacted with feet flinching and toes flexing and gradually increased the speed and intensity of the tickling torment I indulged in subjected him to and then teasingly I gradually slowed the tickle to a teasing caress over both soles and toes which was still unbearable torment for him as he really hates his feet touched as being diabolically sensitive! I then used the scissors and cut the toe section of the sheers and peeled the fabric back over his large feet baring them! I leaned into them and deeply inhaled their intoxicating odour and telling him every meeting he could dispense with wearing sheer tights but I'd be investing in black nylon socks for him to wear and called a day in advance he'd not wash his feet 24 hrs before meeting so they smelled and tasted like feet as well as warm n' sweaty feet the most sensitive!

"Ill bet you so wished you'd not contacted me for being a bad girl who needed a 'Slap n' tickle' I believe you said and what a poor choice of words I guess you are now regretting Mick er Michele! I've got some tickle tools here for you to sample for my amusement too!"

I ran the tip of the feather over his toes and along the sides of his feet and then with the quill end raked the length of each foot exploiting the undeniable sensitivity of his two gorgeous immobilised bare feet my having complete access to enjoying! The feather raked over each foot in turn proving a tortuous tool, stroked over his arches and the balls of his feet to instant reactions from him, his squirming on the bed more violent as I increased my ticklish assault on both feet sliding the feather end in between each of Mick's toes in turn and seeing him trembling from the tormenting touch so then replaced the feather tickling with my fingers again alternating from a focus of my ticklish attention on one foot then the other and alternating from foot to foot and then slowed the tickling to gently and teasingly caressing the soles of each foot in turn before both simultaneously!

Very warm, very sweaty Mick's feet smelling amazing I then slowly licked up n' down the soles of his feet and horribly licklish and the fact it was another man's tongue intimate with his feet he hating the sensation so licked deliberately slowly and sensuously and sensually from heels to toes and over his arches to then suck and nibble on his toes which drove and drives Mick ballistic! Every 'Feet-Meet' I indulge in oral attention on his feet as it is real punishment for him! He goes demented with toes clenching and splaying involuntarily as my tongue proves a devastatingly ticklish tickle tool!

His feet lubed with my saliva also means my fingers slide over the length of them that much faster so will indulge in finger and tongue action to torture and torment him for my amusement always and have advised him that I will be requiring his company the odd weekend as having a couple of friends, also 'Ticklers' that I wanting to see them enjoying torture tickling my 'Ticklee' as that's what he was now and sometimes dressed as Michele and sometimes Mick depending on the mood of the moment! Either way his-her feet a focus of our ticklish and licklish attention as ours to punish! I then resumed licking his feet hearing muffled, insane and desperate screams from Mick as I nuzzled each foot and licked greedily and caressed them as he writhed in ticklish, licklish agony laughing hysterically as he deserved being punished!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back