• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Torres Family

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Another commission. Thought I'd share the story with you all. It has two /F scenes, and one /M. Part one of two.

Be warned, if family tickling ain't your thing, run the other way.

Check out my deviant art page: https://www.deviantart.com/tickle-mysteries-inc

Please enjoy!

The ticklish Torres family

Chapter 1 – The Torres family

Julio Diego Pablo Francisco Torres was the king of his castle. The large man always portrayed an alpha male mentality. He held his head high, and stuck out his chest as he strutted around his house. His gaze was firm and never wavered. The tough Columbian man was always on his game. He worked out everyday and had a body to prove it. His wife loved his macho personality, and his sexy manly body.

Being a man, who had three daughters, and was always out matched when it came to being the only man in the house. Julio still remained the dominate force. His wife, Maria Teresa Fernanda de la Cruz Torres or Maria as most people called her, always let Julio take the lead. Neither she nor any of her three daughters, Camila, Paula, or Nicole ever dared to defy Julio.

It was not because they thought Julio would hurt them. Julio was kind and gentle with the four women in his household. He would never ever physically beat them, or anything like that. Nor did Julio ever shout or raise his voice with his wife or his daughters. No, Julio was always calm, collective, even suave. Though, when it came to being serious, Julio was the powerful male figure, and all four of them, especially his daughters always followed their father’s commands. They feared what he would do to them if they disobeyed. Again, not because Julio would hurt them. Nor would he yell, and lecture. He didn’t even take many things away. It was a rarity that Julio ever took away something from them, instead of giving to them. Though, for all the years that Maria had been married to her husband, she dreaded making her husband unhappy. Maria was a good wife, and this didn’t happen often. But when it did, Maria instantly regreted it.

When Maria found out she was pregnant with her first daughter, Camila. She knew Julio was going to be a great dad. She never once had a single thought about Julio doing something so vicious as beat them. Though, Julio was buff. He was a large muscular man. And Maria loved that about him. She wasn’t just attracted to his massive biceps, or his great big chest. But she knew she was secure with him. She would always be safe with Julio, because Julio would protect her. Maria knew that Julio would always defend their children and keep them safe. So, when she had Paula, she was happy, and wanted another.

So, Julio gave her Nicole. Again, Maria felt Julio would do anything in his power to keep her and their children safe. Plus, he was a great provider. Maria wanted another child. And even though Maria hoped to give her husband a boy. It was not to be. She instead gave birth to their little Camila. And Julio with a bright smile loved Maria, and his three daughters. He never once complained about having three daughters. He loved them with all his heart. Maria saw him as the perfect dad.

When Maria first met Julio, she saw him as a bad boy. He was young, buff, had tattoos, and was even in a gang. At first, Maria didn’t care. She enjoyed how her strong man was also so sweet to her. No matter where Julio took her, Maria never once felt she wasn’t safe. In fact, she had been told by one of Julio’s friends that everyone knows not to fuck with Julio.

But still, Julio’s rival gang had beef with Julio’s friends. And one day Julio got arrested for being a fight. It had been his fourth fight. And Julio was sent to jail. Maria begged her friend, whose father was a lawyer to get him out. Not because Maria feared for Julio’s live, but because she was pregnant with Paula. Julio only spent three months in prisoner. But even in prison, nobody fucked with Julio.

Maria asked Julio to quit his gang, and find a way to provide for their family. So, Julio did. He married Maria, and was able to get a job that paid well. Julio’s boss never felt threatened by him. In fact, he loved how great Julio was when it came to being a people person, and being able to sale. Julio was good at selling, and being a salesman fit him.

Soon, him and Maria had their own house. But that isn’t the end of the story. No, it was just the beginning.

Throughout all the years, Julio was never to be messed with. His wife had found that out when they were young. She’d learn that Julio had his ways of gentle persuasion. Part of her loved it. While another side found it to be torturous. She submitted to her husband.

With his three daughters, a similar technique had been implemented in order to keep them in line. Time and time again, as little girls, and as rebellious teenagers, Julio had used the same trick, and kept his three daughters in line.

What was this special punishment that he implemented? Why it was simple of course. It was something super effective. Just a single word that brought up lots of emotions in Maria and her three daughters. It was…

Tickling.

Chapter 2 – Saturday night

It was Saturday. It was in the middle of summer, and had been a hot day, which led to a cool night. In the living of a two-story house, loud music could be heard. From the surround sound system, came Bruno Mars’ Uptown funk. The lyrics flashed on the tv, as Bruno sang, “This one for them hood girls. Them good girls’ straight masterpieces.”

Three lovely women danced on the hardwood floor in front of the white couch that sat in between the tv and the open concept kitchen behind it. All three of them were dressed in booty shorts. It was quite a sexy sight.

Camila, Paula, and Nicole sang the lyrics. Each one of them staying in sync with the dance moves they had prepared when they were teenagers. It was a cute, fun thing that they normally did on a Saturday night when they all got together. Each one had a cup with half of the cocktail having been drunk. And the girls were feeling a little more than tipsy.

Though that didn’t stop them from performing their respective moves. Their hands rolled in a circle. They hugged themselves and puckered their lips as if to give a large smooch as they heard the lyrics about kissing himself, cause Bruno thinks he’s too pretty.

With fervor, passion, and joy. All three be seen as goofy, and fun loving.

As the chorus came, the three girls did a small hop. They bent over. And as the part of the lyrics that say, “Girls hit your hallelujah.” All three of them smacked themselves on their butts. They then spun around, and continued to break it down.

Paula held up her hand. “Stop! Wait a minute!” She exclaimed as she read the lyrics.

Nicole who’d run over to gave her cup, held it up, and sang, “Fill my cup! Put some liquor in it!”

“Take a sip, sign a check!” Camila added. She took her cup, and took a swig.

None of the three girls fully predicted what came next. Though, it’d actually happened a couple of times.

Their father, Julio came dancing in with fun loving grin. “Julio, get the stretch!” he said.

The three girls laughed at this.

It seemed like the night would be full of dancing and fun. Though, that’s when their father went over, and turned the music down.

All three girls stared at him.

“Aw, dad. What are you doing?” Nicole asked.

“Yeah, dad. Things were just getting good,” Camila added.

Julio crossed his arms. “Now, girls. I know you are all older. I’m not here to tell you to good to bed, like I use to. In fact, stay up as long as you want. Drink whatever you want. Just, no driving,” Julio said and wagged his finger.

“We won’t,” Paula said.

Julio nodded. “I know you won’t, but as your father, I still have to say it. But the reason I came over was to tell you to please keep it down. I don’t care what you do, but your mother is trying to sleep, so please just make sure it isn’t too loud. No wild parties, at least not here.”

“But dad,” Paula said.

“Paula, as a mother. I would think you yourself would know how tireless your mom works. She is very tired. And we are getting older. We need our sleep.”

Nicole wavered her hand. “You aren’t old.”

Julio smiled. “Thank you, Nicole. I appreciate that my passion. But it happens.” Julio looked at himself. He was not the young, strong man he once was.

Over the last five months, Julio had gotten sick. He had not been able to work out. For the first time in his life, Julio had lost over fifty pounds, most of it muscle. He had never been this skinny in his life. He had never weighted under 170. But now, he barely weighted 115.

“You and mom still look good,” Paula said. “Plus, you gotta be active, cause your grandparents.”

Julio laughed. “We need our rest. You girls stay up. Have fun. Just be quiet. Let your mother and I get some sleep.”

Camila crossed her arms. “Aw, that means no fun. We wanted to drink, and listen to music. And dance.” Rosaline did a little shimmy.

“You can stay up. You can still have fun. Watch a movie. Play game. Drink all you want. Listen to music. Just not too loud,” Julio said.

Camila leaned over to Nicole. “That means no music.”

“I didn’t say that.” Julio paused. “Now girls. Be quiet. Otherwise.” He raised his hands, and wiggled his fingers. “There might be a tickle monster.”

Had this been a normal household, the girls would’ve said they were too old for a tickle monster. But that did not happen. Each of the three women, who were older than twenty-one, froze. The threat of Julio’s fingers, and him saying the word was more than enough to scare them.

“Ok, dad. We’ll be quiet,” the three women said in unison.

Julio nodded. “Thank you. Goodnight my sweet hearts.”

“Goodnight dad,” the three of them said.

Chapter 3 – Tales of the past

The three girls retired to Nicole’s room.

“Why is dad such a buzzkill?” Camila asked.

Paula rolled her eyes. “He’s always been that way, Cam.”

Camila glared at her sister. “Ok, queen of darkness.”

“Why thank you, I take that as a compliment,” Paula said. “I have no heart. Except for my baby, and my husband. And I guess my family,” Paula responded.

The comment made by Cam, or Camila was due to Paula’s more gothic nature. Paula wasn’t a full-on Goth. She did not have the pale skin. Though, she was lighter than her other three sisters. Paula was more of a Goth Latina. You know the type. Paula was always dressed as if she were going to funeral. Saw herself as demoness. In all of her social media, she referred to herself as the queen of darkness. Paula always used black lipstick, and dark eye shadow. She even had bangs. Yep, that old school hair style that only goth girls have.

Ever since she was a kid, Paula had always enjoyed the darker side of life. The thought of dead things always fascinated her. Paula had visited plenty of graveyards, and felt at home there. Even though Paula claimed to have no heart, or a frozen heart. The truth was she did care about things around her. She loved her family. She loved her baby girl. And cared deeply for her husband. Her actions of caring always spoke louder than the jokes about her being the princess of darkness. Even now, she wore black booty shorts, and a black shirt with a cute chibi skull demon on it.

“Wow, the queen of darkness admitted to loving her family. Can I record that?” Rosa said.

“Oh, come on Cam. We don’t get a lot of time with Paula. With her and Marco living together with Isabella. We don’t get to this kinda stuff, like we use to do when we were kids,” Nicole said.

“Ok, Passion. I get it. I’ll stop,” Cam said.

Nicole’s nickname was Passion. They called her this, because she went to rave’s all the time. Nicole was very passionate about partying. At least, that was what Nicole told her friends. The truth was that her mom, dad, and sisters had called her that since she was a kid. They called her, Passion, because she was the caring one of the family, and always showed everyone love. She had a passion the others didn’t always express. But even though Passion was always giving. There were secrets that Nicole was hiding even from her family.

Passion had the darkness complexion of the three sisters. She had long curly blonde hair. She wasn’t naturally blonde, but she always bleached it to make it that way. Passion had changed her hair color multiples times, from red to blue, and even purple. But she always came back to being blonde. For her, it just felt right.

“Paula isn’t the only one with a man, what about you, Passion? How’s Adam?” Cam said.

Passion looked down a bit embarrassed. “He’s doing good.”

“Just good?” Paula asked. “Tell us more about your half white, half Asian man?”

“Yeah, we all know you got the Asian fascination,” Cam joked.

Passion hid her face behind her hands. “Come on. Please. Do you have to say it like that?”

Cam laughed. “We just want to know if he is able to you know…” She paused. “Satisfy you?”

“Camila!” Passion exclaimed.

“What Nicole? Paula and I are wondering. Is he small? Or is he you know, large?” Cam asked.

Passion rolled her eyes. “Oh my god! You know stuff about tiny dicks is such a lie. Adam is great in bed. He satisfies me. He’s actually really good at it.”

“Oh, really?” Camila asked.

“Yes, now stop asking. I’ve told you this stuff before. Can’t we talk about how Paula is an engineer? Or how you, Camila are working in a high end doctor’s office? Didn’t you tell me you had a famous client come in? Why don’t we talk more about that?”

Camila shook her head. “Nope, can’t talk about it. That’s against the rules. I’m not allowed to divulge any client information. But I can tell you that we have a couple of celebrities. And you wouldn’t believe the stuff they said, or what is going with their lives. I’ll tell you, what happens in a doctor’s office is quite interesting.”

Paula waved her hand. “Oh, ok, Miss Know it all, not only gets to work with special guests, but she is just the smartest person in our family.”

Camila shrugged. “Not my fault you choose to be an engineer instead of a nurse. Besides, you have security clearance. You won’t even talk about what you do.”

“That’s cause its top secret. I can’t even tell Marco anything,” Paula replied.

“I bet dad could get it out of you,” Cam said.

Nicole once again had to get in between her sisters. Such was the curse of the middle child. “Dad, could get anything out of us.”

Paula nodded. “Yeah, I could never hide anything from him. Otherwise, he’d-”

“Tickle it out of you,” Camila finished Paula’s sentence.

Both Nicole and Paula nodded.

“What’s the worst time dad ever tickle you?” Paula asked.

Nicole touched her chin. “One time, I snuck out to go to a party. The next day, dad comes in and tells me, he knows I went out against his permission, and not to do it again. I was well- being rebellious and wanted to go out and do some ecstasy. But I didn’t want to tell mom or dad. So, I snuck out again. I came home at like 3 or 4 in the morning. I don’t remember what time it was, but it was early. What I do remember is what dad did to me the next day.”

Chapter 4 – Flashback: Nicole – Punishment for sneaking out to party (m/f)

Nicole lay in her bed. She was warm and cozy. Today was a perfect day to sleep him. Nicole didn’t have work. She’d been completely messed up the night before. Nicole had done way too many drugs. And today was a perfect day to sleep it all off. At least, that was her plan.

She didn’t see her dad sneak into her room. Nor did she her the door shut behind him. Julio had gotten very good at being able to sneak into a room, without being detected. With the door shut it would muffle any sounds being heard. Even if someone did hear, no one would come to Nicole’s rescue.

Julio leapt on to his daughter.

Nicole awoke in a panic unsure of what was happening. She tried to struggle. But her father was too strong. What was worse is that she knew what was coming. She’d hoped she’d gotten away with it, but now it was time to face the consequences of her actions.

Her father was strong, and wrapped her in the blanket with her feet sticking out.

“You disappoint me, mija,” Julio said.

Nicole continued to try and worm her way out, but she was stuck. There was no way to escape.

“No, dad. Please don’t! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to sneak out,” Nicole said.

Julio shook his head. “You could’ve come to me, but you chose to go against my wishes. Maybe next time, you’ll think before you do.”

“No, no! Please! I’m sorry! I won’t do it again! I won’t do it again!” Nicole screamed.

Julio did not listen. He sat on top of his daughter’s legs. He reached down, and ran his fingers up his daughter’s feet. Julio started with a slow, teasing pace. Something that would only illicit giggles from Nicole.

Nicole tried to hold it in. She closed her eyes. She tried to kick her feet. But still she felt Julio’s fingers caress her bare feet. Her pretty, purple painted toes wiggled about.

“Hehehehehehe! Oh no! Hehehehehehe!” Nicole tittered. “Stop! Hehehehehe! Stop it!”

“Tickle tickle my little girl. You should’ve listened to your daddy, mija. Now he’s going to tickle you,” Julio teased.

Trapped in her blanket prison, Nicole tried to buck, but her movements were limited. She couldn’t hope to throw her father off of her. He was much too heavy, and she wasn’t strong enough.

Julio’s fingers danced up and down Nicole’s soles. “Cootchie cootchie coo.”

Nicole couldn’t tell which was worse. The actual tickling, or the teasing which came along with it. She was stuck in her own personal hell, and was forced to endure the torment that had befallen her.

“Please papa! I’m sorry! Hahahahahahaha! No more tickling! No more tickling! Hahahahaha! You know how ticklish I am!” Nicole yelled.

“Yes, I do, mija,” Julio responded.

Julio wasn’t do this out of spite. He was doing it to teach her a lesson in respecting her parents, and being willing to have an open conversation. If she had told him the truth, Julio would have let her go. She was 18, and allowed to do what she wanted. He just wanted her to respect him and her mother. That started with communication. And when it came down to it, Julio needed a way to be playful, while also being able to punish his daughter. He’d always tickled the four women in his household. But he never tickled his daughters with any bad intentions. It was always an innocent way to punish his daughters. There mother was a different story, but Julio never had a single inappropriate thought about his daughters.

Nicole wriggled about in the blanket as her father playfully tickled her feet. She couldn’t help laughing harder as Julio sped up.

“Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahaha! My feet are the worse! Hahahahahahahahahaha! They are so ticklish!” Nicole exclaimed.

Julio’s fingers continued to playfully run up and down Nicole’s soles. After a minute, Julio took hold of Nicole’s big toe. He wiggled it and said, “This little piggy went to market.”

“Noohohohohoh! Not this little piggy! Not this little piggy!” Nicole cried out in between her hysterical laughter.

Her father continued, and took hold of the next toe. “This little piggy stayed home after partying all night.”

“Oh god! Not the toes! Not the toes! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Nicole squealed.

Julio smiled as he gripped the middle toe. “This little piggy had roast beef.”

Nicole was dying, and she had two more toes left.

“This little piggy had none,” Julio said as he moved on.

This was the worse part. Nicole knew it was coming. But she couldn’t stop it. She dreaded to hear the next words from her father’s mouth. She knew the horror that awaited her.

“And this little piggy,” Julio said as he grabbed her pinkie toe. He wiggled it with one hand as his other ran its fingers down Nicole’s tender foot. Julio finished the rhyme by saying the part everyone knows. “Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!”

Nicole burst into full on laughter. She was laughing as loud as she could. Her body shook in its mummified prison. Nicole swung her head from side to side.

Julio couldn’t help enjoying the moment as his daughter cutely laughed. “Are you going to sneak out again?” he asked.

“No! Never! Never!” Nicole responded.

“Are you sure?” Julio asked. “I need to make sure you learned your lesson.”

“Yes! Yes! I won’t sneak out! I won’t sneak out!” Nicole screamed. “I learned my lesson! I learned my lesson!”

“Good, you know what will happen if you do. I will do the other foot next time,” Julio said. He gave a couple more tickles, and stopped.

Nicole lay there exhausted from the tickling. She breathed fast as her lungs tried to take in more air.

Julio got up and went to the door. “Remember, don’t let me catch you sneaking out again. You can always come to me. I would’ve let you go and have fun with your friends. But I am disappointed when you don’t come to me. Hopefully I won’t have to do the other foot.”

“You won’t. I’ll be good. I’m sorry dad. I should’ve come to you,” Nicole said exasperated.

“Good,” Julio said.

Chapter 5 – The next tale

“It was brutal. Luckily, from then on, dad kept his word. If I came to them, and told them what I was doing, they let me go. They just wanted to know where I was in case something happened.” Nicole looked at the floor. “It was might fault; I shouldn't have snuck out.”

Cam nodded. “Dad is very caring. It does hurt him if you don’t tell him what’s going on.”

Paul shook her head. “That’s nothing. I’ve had it the worse. One time, dad tickled me while I was pregnant, and he got Marco in on it.”

Cam and Nicole both had their mouths agape.

“He got Marco in on it?” Nicole asked.

Paula nodded. “Marco and dad have a great relationship. Dad sees Marco as a good guy. I mean, I could be like my friend Vanessa. Have two kids, each with a different father, and not be married.”

“That’s horrible,” Cam said.

“Yeah, I feel bad for Vanessa, but even she admits that she should’ve been more careful. She even says both her kids where oopsies, and not planned.” Nicole sighed. “Dad has always told us to be careful when it comes to being pregnant.”

“Him and mom,” Cam added.

Paula nodded. “Yeah, why do you think dad likes Marco so much. Marco even asked dad for his blessing before proposing to me.”

“You know for the queen of darkness, you hit the jackpot and found prince charming,” Cam said.

“I did. I’m very lucky. Though, dad has had an interesting influence on Marco,” Paula said.

“What happened?” Nicole asked.

Paula took a moment. “Remember how we had my baby shower early?”

“Yeah,” Cam said.

“Well, two days before the shower. I was a bit moody, and being a bit of a brat and drama queen. I was telling mom and dad that I wanted specific things. And that if I didn’t get them, I was going to throw a fit. Well, neither of them liked that. Dad was telling me I needed to accept whatever gifts people got me. And of course, I argued, think I was pregnant, and should get my way. He was right of course, but I didn’t see. So, he behind my back, went and talked with Marco. The day before the shower they decided to strike.”

Chapter 6 – Paula – Be happy with what you get/tickling a pregnant woman (MM/F)

Paula was in her third trimester. She was showing. It’d been a bit of a rough ride, but Paula couldn’t help finding joy every time her husband Marco rubbed her tummy. The realization that she and him would be parents soon, and have a little bundle of joy was an overwhelming emotion of happiness.

Even when Paula thought she looked fat, Marcos had told her she looked beautiful, because she was carrying their little daughter. That had made Paula smile.

But when Paula thought what her and Marco needed for their daughter, it made her fearful of the future. Paula had always been smart. She was logical when it came to her job. She’d gone through college, and become an engineer. She’d recently gotten a job as someone who developed special components for the US air force. Her company created, and manufactured the pieces. It was all top secret, and she could barely even tell Marco what she did. Though, when she celebrated getting the job, she did tell her friends, sisters, parents, and even Marco it was a top-secret job, and it was working on special guided missiles that would be the next step in the evolution of ballistics. She made tons of money, but it was never enough. Especially because she didn’t have time to save, and lived pay check to pay. How could she let her baby come into the world without the things that were needed?

Julio, Marco, and Paul sat on the bed in Paul and Marco’s apartment.

Marco had tried to calm Paula down.

“Baby, don’t worry. We will make it.”

“No, we need more. I’m just going to tell them what is appropriate to get us,” Paula said.

Julio walked up to Paula. “Mija, you can’t do that. Whatever the guests bring you is up to them. Tell them is not right.”

“They’ll understand once I explain it to them,” Paul replied. She reached over to grab her phone.

Julio moved quickly, and took hold of her hand.

“What are you doing? Dad, let me go!” Paula said.

“I can’t do that mija, you need to learn its not ok to do this,” Julio answered,

Paula looked shocked. “I am pregnant, I can do whatever I want.”

“No, mija. You can’t!” Julio pushed her down. He pinned her down by holding her wrists.

“Let go of me dad! Let go!” Paula said as she struggled to get away.

Julio was much stronger than his daughter. She put up a valiant fight, but Julio was more than enough for her. He kept her down.

“Do as I told you yesterday,” Julio said.

“Yesterday?! What did you tell him yesterday? Did you plan this?” Paula questioned.

“We are doing this for your own good, mija,” Julio replied. “Marco, remove her socks.”

Marco nodded. He reached forward and plucked away his wife’s left sock.

“No! Marco! Don’t do it! Please don’t do this!” Paula started to plead.

“Are you sure we should be doing this?” Marco asked.

Julio nodded. “It is the only way she will learn.”

Marco decided to go along with his father-in-law. After all, how bad could it be? It was just tickling. He’d done it to Paula multiple times.

Marco removed Paula’s other sock. He stared at his wife’s feet. They were plumper than before.

“Do it, Marco,” Julio commanded.

“Don’t Marco! Please! Don’t do it!” Paula begged.

Marco had already talked with Julio. Something had to be done about Paula’s attitude. She’d become quit the needy pregnant woman, who believed the world revolved her. And she needed to know that didn’t. It wasn’t like he was hurting her. Nor did Marco believe that her dad had any ill will. This was merely to teach her a lesson, and have her understand she needed to not be so pregnant crazy.

With that thought, Marco decided. He wiggled his finger forward, and along his wife’s bare sole.

“OH-MY-GOD!” Paula screamed. Laughter filled the entire room as Paula went hysterical.

Marco was shocked. He knew his wife was ticklish, but this was on a different level. Had the pregnancy made her more ticklish? Marco continued to trail his finger up and down Paula’s foot. His other hand joined in, and soon he had two fingers, each one ran down the length of both his wife’s feet.

“No!” Paula shouted. “No, no! No!” More and more no’s followed as Paula struggled. She was unable to free herself from her father’s strong grasp. But her legs were not confined. Paula kicked like she was a kid learning to swim.

Marco leaned his head to left, as his wife’s foot went by him. It was the third time he’d almost been kicked in the face. The young man backed up.

“I don’t want to get kicked, Julio,” Marco said.

“Then stop tickling me!” Paula screamed.

Julio shook his head. “Come here, hold her down. I will get her feet.”

Again, the word Paula would use the most during this moment was no. It came out of her in succession. “No, no, no, no, no! Marco don’t let him do this! Don’t let him tickle my feet!”

Marco couldn’t believe how hard his wife was yelling, and how much she did not want this to happen. Julio had been right. This would be a great way to teach her a lesson. Marco made his way to the top of bed.

“Put your knees down of her arms. That way she doesn’t get away,” Julio said. He let his son-in-law take the reins.

Marco bent down, and did as he was told. He placed his knees onto his wife’s arms, and used them to hold her down. He could feel Paula struggling under him as she shouted at him to let her go. Anyone listening would think they were hurting her, but they weren’t.

Julio went down to the foot of bed, and sat by his daughter’s feet.

Paul kicked like a schoolkid having a temper tantrum.

Julio smiled. He’d seen her do this before. To bad, he had a way of dealing with such a situation. Using his right arm, Julio took hold of both his daughter’s ankles.

Still the pregnant woman flopped about on the bed, doing anything she could to escape. But her father was too strong. He was always too strong.

With the one quick movement, Julio placed his left hand right next to daughter’s fingers. He wiggled them along her bare defense soles.

Paula couldn’t help herself. Again, she burst into full on laughter. Her toes scrunched. And her feet tried to cover each other in an effort to protect themselves. Though, her father’s hand scrapped down the tender flesh, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Marco looked on as his wife laughed. He’d never seen her laugh so hard. He turned to see his father-in-law look back. There was no malicious. No hatred. Julio was doing this as a parent teaching his kid a lesson. Marco didn’t see anything odd. There was no arousal, or anything beyond a parent who saw this a fun way to tease and punish their child for misbehaving.

Now, in Marco’s opinion. Julio had been right. Paula was getting pregnant crazy. And they did not want to do anything to hurt the baby. So, what could they do? When Julio had told him, Marco wasn’t sure it’d work. He’d tickled Paula before, but only playfully. Though, this was something he’d never done. He’d never tied her up, or fully gone all out. He’d merely poked and prodded a little. Marco knew Julio his father did feel somewhat happy to tickle his daughter. But not the way Marco was finding pleasure in it. Marco loved watching his wife, the girl of his dreams, the mother of his soon to be child laughing. He thought Paula was so beautiful. She was always beautiful and amazing to him. Though, now she was the most amazing thing he’d ever seen.

Beads of sweat formed on Paula’s brow. She shook and twisted all she could. Tears were forming her eyes. Hysterical laughter came out of her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was powerless to make her dad stop. It’d only been a few minutes of tickling, but already she was dying.

“Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! DAD! Stop! Stop! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it!” Paula cried out.

Still her father worked over her bare feet by running all five of his fingers down her sensitive soles.

Marco was enthralled with this. He picked his hands up. He sent into Paula’s underarms.

If Paula was already going bananas, now she was going ape shit. Her laughter sky rocketed.

Julio looked back at Marco, and nodded. “See, it is good for her. And it doesn’t hurt the baby.”

Marco nodded.

“Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! No! No more! No more! Please! Hahahahahahaha! You have to stop! Please stop!” Paul said in hysterics.

Neither of the two men stopped. They continued to tickle the pregnant woman for another few minutes. Then something happened.

Paula wet her pants.

“They made you pee your pants?” Nicole asked.

Camila gasped. “That’s horrible.”

Paula nodded. “It was my fault for being so stubborn. And being so crazy. Though, they could’ve stop before that happened.”

“Why didn’t you tell them?” Nicole asked.

“I tried, but I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t think. I could only say stop, or no,” Paula answered.

“Jeez, that’s pretty bad,” Camila said.

Paula nodded. “Yes, it was. And now, Marco loves to tie me up and tickle me all the time. The worst part is, I’m even more sensitive now then before I was pregnant. It’s horrible. There are some spots, which are so bad, I can’t even stand them to be tickle for a little bit. It’s sooo bad. I don’t even want to tell you it all.” Paula blushed just thinking about some of the other things that now happened to her when it came to being tickled. “Camila, what’s your worst time?”

Camila sighed. “To be honest, I don’t think I can top what Paula said. Besides, there is something I wanted to ask.”

Both Nicole and Paula looked at their younger sister.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about dad tickling us. At first, it was really playful, but now with him tickling us as adults. I just… I want it stop. I don’t want to be tickled in front of my friends, or anyone for that matter. I am an adult.”

Nicole nodded. “I understand. I don’t blame you. But at least dad isn’t doing anything weird. I mean it is just tickling.”

Camila nodded. “Yeah, it’s not bad. I was googling what to do. And well… some people have some really creepy ideas. One guy said to start screaming how it was inappropriate, which really made me think how weird it was. But I realized from your stories that dad isn’t being weird, he is just trying to teach us a lesson. I’m just so done with being treated like a kid. I’m tried of being powerless and not being able to fight back.”

“I want to fight back as well!” Nicole exclaimed.

“Me too! I am an adult and I don’t want to be powerless!” Paula added.

The three women looked at each. The same thought went through their minds. They all wanted revenge on their father and now was the time.

“I have a plan,” Camila said.

Chapter 7 – Taking down dad (FFF/M)

The next day, the sun was shining. Not a single cloud was in the sky. It was a beautiful day.

Julio laid outside on a lounge chair. His hands rest behind his head. Julio loved to sit in his backyard, close his eyes, and dream of being somewhere else.

Dressed in a white tank top and long black dickie shorts. Julio had his eyes closed and was relaxing, enjoying laying out in the bright sunny day.

But as relaxed as he was, he was always aware. Even with his eyes closed, he could hear his daughters open the sliding glass door, and come outside. He knew they were walking towards him. Without even peeping, he said, “Yes, mijas.”

“Were you taking a nap dad?” Camila asked.

Julio opened his eyes, and shook his head. “No, I wasn’t. Just enjoying the day.”

“Can we talk with you, dad?” Nicole asked.

“Sure, you three can always talk to me. What is it?” Julio said.

The three girls spread out. Paula went towards the top, where Julio’s hands were. Nicole went towards his feet. And Camila walked in the middle.

“Well, we need to talk about us getting older, and being adults,” Camila started.

“Yes, we are adults, and want to make sure we are treated like adults,” Nicole added.

Julio raised an eyebrow. “I think I treat you as adults. When I have not treated you as such?”

Nicole looked at Camila. Then Camila and Nicole looked at Paula.

Julio blinked even more confused. Then it hit him.

Paula struck first as she saw her dad starting to move. Paula grabbed her dad’s arms, and then brought her knees down. She placed her full weight on her father’s arms, stopping him from moving them.

Now that this had happened. Nicole took hold of her father’s legs. She sat down on his shins.

“Mija! What are you doing? Oi, get off me!” Julio exclaimed.

For once in the three women’s life a realization had hit them. They had noticed that their father had been unable to work out. He was the weakest he had ever been, and this was all due to him getting sick. Now, Julio was feeling better, but it had taken a toll on his body. This had been a perfect opening for the three girls. They had talked last night, and decided today was the day. All three of them would gang up on their father. With him not being as strong, it was possible for them to finally pin him down. This would never have happened, because Julio was so muscular, and always took care of himself. But now, due to no fault of his own, he had lost the majority of his strength. And his daughters were taking advantage of it.

“Dad,” Camila said. “It’s time you treated us like adults. It’s time you realized you can’t punish us. And it’s time we punished you.”

Julio looked over at his daughter. A twinge of fear built up in him. He didn’t need to ask them what it meant, because he knew. But still he asked.

“What? What do you mean?”

Camila gave an evil smile. “You know what I mean. We are going to punish you the way you punished us all these years.” She raised her fingers and wiggled them.

Julio held his stoic expression. Though deep within him a spark of fear had ignited, and it was going to continue growing.

“Ha! Sorry mija, but I’m not ticklish,” Julio said.

Nicole scoffed. “You liar! We know you are!”

Julio realized the information could only have come from one source. His wife, Maria. Only three times had Maria tickled him. She never did it again after what Julio did to her. But she had done it and knew of his weakness.
Still Julio showed no sign of apprehension. He merely said, “Your mother lied. And when I get out of here, I’m going to get you. All three of you.”

Now it was the three girls turn to feel fear. The threat was real. They knew he’d do it. But still they held firm.

Camila shook her head. “We are going to tickle you until you swear never to tickle us again.”

“I only tickle you to teach you a lesson,” Julio replied.

“We are adults now, dad. I have a daughter, and husband. Its time you learned that. Time for us to teach you a lesson,” Paula said.

Julio changed his tactic. “Go ahead. Get it your best shot. But I’m not ticklish.”

“We’ll see about that,” Camila said. She stepped forward, and poked her dad in the side.

Julio stared at her.

Camila poked him again.

Not a single reaction.

Camila poked him over and over.

Still no reaction.

Fear crept into the girls’ minds as they didn’t see a single sign of hope. Maybe Julio wasn’t ticklish?

Camila did not give in. She pinched, and tweaked her father’s side.

But still she got nothing.

Using both of her hands, Camila grabbed at her father’s ribs.

Julio didn’t crack.

Camila kept going.

Julio held.

Camila kneaded her father’s stomach.

For a brief instant, a small crack appeared in Julio’s impregnable wall, and the corner of Julio’s mouth twitched.

Paula missed it. But Camila and Nicole didn’t.

“Get him!” Nicole shouted. “Keep going.”

Camila’s enthusiasm returned. She pushed up her father’s shirt, and ran her nails along his tummy.

At first, it didn’t do anything. But soon the layers began to peel away. And Julio cracked a smile.

Camila went harder. Her fingers went all over her father’s stomach.

Julio’s smile got larger and larger.

Camila kept tickling and tickling.

A tiny little squeak escaped Julio’s mouth.

Camila’s fingers skittered down her father’s sides. She looked up at Paula. “Help me! We almost have him!”

Paula nodded. She looked down at her dad, who looked up at her with angry eyes. She remembered how embarrassing it had been to pee her pants. Now, it was her turn to return the favor. She reached forth and dug her fingers into her father’s open pits.

Julio’s wall came crashing down. His mouth opened. At first giggles came out. But soon they became powerful guffaws.

Paula and Camila couldn’t help snickering at their father’s cute little giggles. To such a strong, powerful man having girlish giggles was the cutest thing they had ever seen in their life. They wanted more of it, and continued to tickle their father.

Julio shook his head. “No! Stop! Hehehehehehehahahahahahaha! Please! Mijas!”

“This is what you get dad!” Camila said.

“Look how ticklish he is!” Nicole said. “It’s so cute the way he giggles. I wonder if his feet are ticklish too?”

“No! No! Please!” Julio exclaimed.

His daughter didn’t listen. While Camila teased his tummy, and Paula played with his pits. Nicole began to rake her nails over her dad’s soles.

Julio’s feet had started to wiggle when he’d began to twitter. But now they were really moving.

Nicole’s fingers made her dad’s feet go crazy. They flexed up and down. They tried to go in circles. All vain attempts to get away from Nicole’s wicked tickles.

“Cootchie cootchie coo dad!” All three women said in unison.

The three girls were having fun. So much fun they didn’t notice their mom come out to the backyard.

“We have a twicklish daddy don’t we,” Nicole said using a baby voice. “Yes, he has some very twicklish fweet.”

“He’s also got a twicklish twummy,” Camila added.

Julio was already laughing, but the teasing only added to his torment. But neither Nicole nor Camila where as good at the baby voice than Paula.

“Oh, yes. We have such a twicklish dwaddy. Look at him laugh. Listen to those cute wittle giggles. He’s so twicklish. D-wu-oes it twickle here dwaddy? D-wu-oes it? Tickle tickle.” Paula continued to move her fingers as fast she could. She looked into her dad’s eyes. “This is for all those times you tickled us. Tickle.” She waited before saying, “Tickle.” Again, a pause before she added another, “Tickle.” Using the time in between as dramatic effect. “Tickle.” Her words ever there to keep her dad in a state of hysteria. Her nails being used like deadly weapons and finding a way to get every laugh out of Julio. But Paula noticed her father’s laughter rose when she’d say, “Tickle.”
That word. So simple, so small. Yet so strong and powerful. It was like a sledge hammer being smashed into any sense of mental stability that Julio had. His daughter’s words bringing him closer and closer to being full blown tickle mad.

Maria watched as her daughters tickled her husband, and their father. She couldn’t help smiling at the scene. She felt it was a bit of payback. Not the mean kind, because Julio was evil. But a simple way for the girls to grow up and show their father they were not to be trifled with.

That’s when Julio’s eyes met hers.

“Maria! Help me, Maria!” Julio cried out.

The three girls looked over at their mother, wondering what she would do.

Maria raised an eyebrow as the three girls stopped tickling their father. “What are you doing? Keep going.”

With those simple words the three girls went back to work, and the tickle fiesta started again.

Julio’s laughter poured out of him.

Maria, and her daughters couldn’t help enjoying seeing a strong man be defeated by tickling the way they, four strong women had been dominated by it. The tables turned, and Maria enjoyed it.

“No! Maria! Help me! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it!” Julio shouted.

Maria crosses her arms. “This is what you get. You need to learn they are adults now. And you no longer get to tickle them.” With that she turns and makes her way back into the house. But before she enters, she says, “Oh, make sure to get his toes, Nicole.”

Julio cries out for his wife to come back and save him. But she isn’t coming back. Julio is left with his three daughters as they tickle him.

Paula’s fingers continued to ravage Julio’s pits.

Camila still works her father’s belly over, causing mighty chuckles from the man.

But it is what Nicole does next that really gets Julio.

Sweet Nicole, always in the middle of such things finally shows her darker side. She listens to her mother’s advice. And she mercilessly tickles her father’s toes. Her nails start by scratching at the stems of his toes. Then she proceeds to slid her fingers in between her father’s toes.

Julio goes berserk. He can’t believe this is happening. How could his daughters overpower him? How could they tickle him like this?

“Tickle tickle dad. I’m going to get your toes,” Nicole says. She then grabs one and begins to do the rhyme.

“This little piggy went to the market,” Nicole started.

Julio laughs.

Nicole goes to the next toe. “This little piggy tickled his daughters too much.”

Julio’s laughter rose.

“This little piggy needed to treat his daughters like adults,” Nicole said as she wiggled his toe.

“No! Stop! No more! I’m sorry!” Julio exclaimed.

Taking Julio’s small toe in hand, Nicole said, “And this little piggy got tickled and went wee wee all the way until he said he’d never tickle his daughters again.”

Julio shook. He struggled. Tears formed in his eyes. He’d never been tickled like this before. And it was too much.

“Please! Mijas! No more! I give up!” Julio begged.

The three girls looked at each other.

“Do you promise not to tickle us anymore?” Paula asked.

“YES! I promise not to tickle you anymore!” Julio answered.

“Do you realize that we’re adults, and living our own lives?” Camila asked.

Again, Julio answered through his laughter. “Yes! You are adults!”

“Have you learned your ticklish lesson?” Nicole asked.

“I have! I have! Please no more!” Julio exclaimed.

The three girls looked at each other.

Sure, they could’ve stopped. They had gotten their father to say what needed to be said. But had they really got their revenge? Their father had tickled them for so long, since they were kids, and even as full-grown adults.

Without even needing words, the three sisters all felt the same.

“Nah, we aren’t done having our fun,” Camila said.

Nicole smiled devilishly. “Yeah, dad. You got to tickle us so much. We want to show you what you put us through.”

Through Julio’s guffaws came, “Oh no! No more! Please! I’m too ticklish!”

“Remember when we begged for mercy, and you kept tickling. Well, paybacks a bitch,” Paula said.

The three women continued to torment their father.

Nicole sped up as she used both hands to tickle Julio’s feet.

Camila had found that by moving her nail in her dad’s bellybutton, she could make his laugh double.

Paula wickedly raked her nails along hairy pits.

A look of malicious revenge gleamed in the girls’ eyes as they raced their fingers along Julio’s body.

For their entire lives, they had been unable to ever get their strong father into a humiliating situation. They’d never seen any weakness in his tough guy armor. But here was the kryptonite. Here was the ultimate way to break down their father. After all these years of him tormenting them with ticklish lessons, now they were the ones dishing out the tickling. They loved watching him laugh. It reminded them of being kids again, and playing with there father. This truly innocent moment was for revenge, but held no grudges. This was a way for these three girls to become adults and show their father they were mature women.

For Julio, it was tickling hell. He laughed and laughed. His belly hurt. Julio felt his throat going horse. He even fell into silent laughter multiple times. His daughters got him. They got him good.

The girls continued to tickle their father for over thirty minutes, before they finally stopped. By this time, they father was exhausted. Tears had run down his face. He was breathing heavily, and even coughed a few times.

Though, when all was said and done, he forgave his daughters. He couldn’t blame them for getting their revenge. He had tickled them for so long, that he’d always expected this day to come. He just wished it hadn’t been so long, and that it wasn’t all three of them. But what is a father to do?

First the three girls apologized. Then Julio said he was sorry. And the family went inside to eat dinner. They were all happy. And everything seemed to have worked out.

Chapter 8 – Epilogue

The Torres family sat around the dining room table and ate. They all had smiling faces as they talked. It was a happy time.

Unbeknownst to the Torres family, a figure holding binoculars watched them. He smiled and picked up radio.

“Hector, are you there?” the figure said.

“I’m here, Dean. Did you figure out where he’s hiding it? Or what we can do to get the secrets from all of them?” Hector asked.

Dean pressed down on the button, so he could speak. “No, I didn’t find where he’s hiding it. But I think we can start the operation. After listening and watching them for this long, I think we know their weakness. I think we can get them to give us everything we want.”

“You think, so?” Hector asked.

“Oh, I know so. They’ll be tickled pink to tell us everything we want to know. The best part is that each of them doesn’t realize what we want from the others. This is going to be fun,” Dean said.

“Can’t wait. I’ll get the team ready,” Hector responded.

“Good, cause we go in an hour,” Dean said. He put down his walkie talkie, and continued to look through the binoculars. His gaze went around the table. He stared at each one and thought of all the things he was going to do to them. “Enjoy your meal Torres family. I’m coming for you.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back