• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business, No Business? No Concentration, Get Together, And,. Reconcilation?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross's phone call with Kayley, he stayed home the next day, before making a late afternoon flight to OKC.

When Ross got to OKC that evening, he met with Fritz and Steve and discussed business. The next day, the three men went to the oil fields with fifteen men, and the show seemed to go well, but Ross seemed distracted. Yet, ten appeared ready to sign up . Fritz could see that Ross was distracted, and said to Ross.

"Ross, I know that your mind has to be on your situation with Kayley. Why dont you call her, and see if she can meet you tomorrow. Get the discussion over with, so that hopefully the two of you can talk this out, get back together, and that you can go on with your lives" Fritz said.,

"Thanks, Fritz, its worth a try" Ross said.

Ross called Kayley. "Kayley, would you be able to see me tomorrow. Nothing is more important to me that seeing you, trying to put us back together, and our marriage. If I were to come home tonight, would you please be able to see me tomorrow?" Ross asked.

"Yes, of course. Get out of there tonight or early tomorrow morning. When you get home call me, and I will see you tomorrow night for dinner" Kayley said.

Ross breathed a sigh of relief. "Thats what I was hoping to hear. Okay, I'm sure I will be able to see you tomorrow. I will make sure that I get out of here no matter what I have to do" Ross said.

Ross got a midnight flight from OKC , which would land in JFK at 6 am NY time. He texted to Kayley. "Will be in NY at 6 am. Let me sleep so I will be fresh. Will talk to you tomorrow, and we will talk about where to meet. I look forward to it" Ross said.

Kayley texted back. "Safe travels. I hope it is the beginning of everything new"

Ross got on the midnight plane to JFK, he changed in Dallas, landed in JFK at 6 am, got home at 7, ate , took his meds, and tried to sleep. About noon, his phone rang.

"Teacher on the line hoping to talk to you productively. What time, and where?" Kayley said./

"Your choice" Ross said.

"Usual place (Their favorite hangout in Chinatown Flushing, 6 pm"

"Okay, see you" Ross said.

Ross tried to rest that afternoon. He showered, dressed, and took an Uber to the Chinese place in Chinatown, and arrived at 545/ Kayley was already at the table.

"Hi" Kayley said, as the couple exchanged a light kiss on the cheek.

They sat down, ordered, and were quiet. Then Ross said.

"Kayley, I talk too much. We both know that my big mouth and my actions got me into this mess with you in the first place. So, I am going to say nothing, shut up, and just listen to you. Please, tell me your feelings. I will listen to every word you say, and then respond" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "Okay. My love for you must be very, very , very deep if I am even sitting here with you now. When you told me what you did, what happened with Alicia. I ran out of there. I was so angry. I thought of wanting to run to a divorce lawyer, and serve you with papers so fast that your head would spin. I thought of finding a man to have sex with. Someone I know wanted to set me up with a loose man just to get sexual action. A one night stand if nothing else. I knew if I did that it would just be to get back at you, and if you ever found out about it, then it would really be over, and that two wrongs dont make a right. I needed to get away from you. I needed time. I needed to think if I really wanted our marriage to be over, or, if I needed time away to calm down, think, and to talk to you about our twenty four year marriage"Kayley said.

"Your sitting here with me after what I did, tells me that you dont want our marriage to be over, and, that in spite of what I did, you want to try to talk this through, and work it through with me, so that we can get past this terrible amoral act I did, that was one hundred percent my fault, and go forward" Ross said.

"The amoral act was not one hundred percent your fault Ross. It was someone else's fault" Kayley said.

"Who else's fault was it, Kayley?" Ross asked.

"It was also Alicia's fault, Ross. Simply put, the woman is a slut. Alicia knowingly had sex with a man who she knew was married for twenty four years. Who does that?" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "I see your point. I think that any wife whose husband committed adultery, would also think that the woman whom her husband slept with is a slut" Ross said.

"You're not going to defend Alicia?" Kayley asked.

"No , of course not. I can see why you think that from your point of view. My hope here is to work things through with you so that I can save our marriage, not to defend Alicia" Ross said.

Kayley started to choke up. "I love you, Ross. I have for twenty four years, and I will for the rest of my life. The fact is, that you had never done this before, with all the beautiful women who have crossed your path, and all of the opportunities you've had. You are handsome, intelligent, moral, and wealthy. If you had wanted to, you could have left me for a better looking woman years ago, and you have never done so, even as RossShell has exploded into this giant, and you now also have a second giant business" Kayley said.

"Kayley, Kayley Ann, my Kale, who I have loved for twenty four years, and who I will love until the day I die and forever more, may I please ask you as God is my witness, to please see it in your heart to forgive me for the horrible act I committed against you and our marriage, that we reconcile as of this moment, and that you come home with me, we resume our lives together, and whatever is needed to keep us together, we will do, and I will do, to keep us together forever more, and until death do us part?" Ross asked.

"Ross, my husband. The man I love and will love for the rest of my life. Yes, I will come home with you, tonight, and we will resume our lives immediately, and do whatever we have to , to keep our marriage alive and our union together. Our marriage is worth going to the ends of the earth to save. We have every aspect of a couple's basic love, and I will not allow one terrible mistake to pull us apart" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley stood up, kissed on the lips, hugged, and sat back down.

"Honey, can you please come home with me tonight? Even if we dont do anything. We can just be with each other. Tomorrow is your call. If you want to go to work, we can go, if you can call in sick, then do so and I wont go into the office"? Ross said.

"I want to go to work. Go into the office, and please just get home by four or so. You were just in OKC, so maybe.." Kayley said.

"Dont worry about OKC. I was just there. Most important to me is spending time with you., I wont go for several weeks, and I promise I will really watch my office time. I will work on only what's needed, so we can spend time together" Ross said.

Kayley and Ross went home, and Kayley called Cathy. "Cathy, Ross and I had dinner, we got back together, and I came home with Ross. We will be by tomorrow to pick up my things" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley got undressed, and then were tentatively climbing into bed. Kayley then said. "Just go to your side of the bed, let's get into bed, and just hold each other. Whatever else happens, let it just come naturally" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley got into bed, kissed a bit, held each other, and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Ross awakened to a dim light on, and Kayley kissing him.

"Kale, honey are you okay?" Ross said.

"You know you have a hard on. You can feel it. Seeing it is making me sopping wet. You're mine. I want some "make up sex" Kayley said.

Kayley pulled down Ross's boxer shorts, kissed him, Ross kissed Kayley from head to toes, then hopped on Ross's rock hard prick, and rode his rock hard prick, until Ross came in Kayley's mega wet pussy.

After they finished, Kayley pulled up Ross's boxer shorts, they were cuddling, and Ross said.

"That did not take long"

"Shut up! I already told you at dinner that I forgive you. You are mine, and you will be for the rest of your life. I have a piece of paper which says it's legal and moral for me to do that with you. I intend to use what that piece of paper tells me I can" Kayley said, as both Ross and Kayley cracked up.

Ross and Kayley held each other, kissed a bit, then went to sleep. The next morning, the alarm wakened Kayley. She got up, showered, and was dressed to go to work.

"Hey, RossShell boy, butt out of bed. Four pm curfew remember?" Kayley said.

Ross kicked off the covers. "RossShell boy knows, teacher. I want to get out of here, even if I just look through some paperwork"
Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Last night was so wonderful. We should have nights like that more often" Kayley said.

"Nights where I have to win my wife back because I did something terrible to her? Uh no. I never plan to have a night like that again" Ross said.

"Ross, one question. Have you figured out what you're going to do , from a financial standpoint if the oil and gas company has to do a deal with Alicia's company?" Kayley said.

"Yes, Kayley Ann, it is all figured out. Fritz, Steve, and I agreed that I will never be present at any meeting which Alicia is at. I will get a rep and or lawyer, and give that person power of attorney to negotiate that situation on my behalf. It does not matter. No amount of money in the world is worth risking me ever hurting you like that, risking losing you, or risking losing our marriage again, okay?" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Okay, have a good day. Just wanted to be sure" Kayley said, getting her briefcase, and heading out the door to school/

Ross shaved, showered, ate breakfast, dressed in a blazer, slacks, and a shirt, and got into his Uber to the office.

It appeared, that during that time, Ross and Kayley had reconciled, and that things were back together?

Would Ross and Kayley stay together, or would something else happen to put their marriage in danger?

That would be seen.

Very touching scene in the restaurant. I hope that they manage to stay together.

Glad you liked it, mils.

I think they are going to try very, very hard to say together.

That is not to say that there might not be bumps in the road.

I've also been thinking about having something very dramatic and surprising happen, but I have not figured it out in my head yet.

More to come within next 24 hours.

Stay tuned

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back