• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shop MMMF/FFFF *Intense* *Non-Con*

featheredfeet

TMF Regular
Hey guys! I've been commenting and lurking for a long time, and I finally decided to write something fetish related. I figured, "Why not put it out there?" We have a litany of good fictioneers out there at the moment...just trying to be part of it.

I put what I would deem "for sure" in the header. I will say, maybe "gritty" or "dark" would apply. I would hope "realistic" would be a better descriptor. This is the first in a series of, at least, three. I might do four with a different angle. Anywho, hope you folks enjoy!

“BOOOOM!” The thunder clapped loud outside the window of Linda’s SUV, startling her. She was tired, and coming in to cover a call-in…again. Being the manager of a 24-hour gas station had its perks; free fountain drinks, discounts on items prepared in-store, and anything that happened to “fall off the truck”. Linda’s waistline could testify, going from around 150lbs to closer to 190lbs (she didn’t check anymore) over the ten years she’d been in charge, but her 5’10” frame held it well. Unfortunately, it also came with the duty to cover any shifts that you can’t get taken by other employees. Even in the middle of the week, even if you didn’t get a weekend, even if you’re going through early menopause, and even the fucking overnights. It was 2:00am on a Tuesday, she was going to be here forever.
She was waiting for the rain to die down as she slipped her size 11 boots on. “At least I remembered to look at the weather,” she thought as her hazel eyes focused out on the rain and delved in on her reflection in the window. At 45, she showed the weathering of a woman who’s worked for the things she had. She felt it too, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t turn most every head that walked through a convenience store in small-town Kansas. Sure she wasn’t young and perky like Rebecca, her 20 year old assistant manager, but there was definitely something to her voluminous black hair and severe blue eyes that caused the men-folk's eyes to linger. Her skin, though showing a few small cracks, took well to the darker foundation she put on moderately heavy. She didn’t find the perfect husband growing up here, but that probably came from her inability to brook bullshit and a penchant to speak her mind. The rain seemed to slow-down a bit. Linda thought, “It’s now or never,” as she opened her door, popped open her umbrella, and began to head around front.

As she checked the garbage bins out front, she saw three cars in the little entrance parking lot. “That’s kinda weird,” she mumbled tiredly. She didn’t know the regulars at this time as well as she probably should, but she knew Rebecca’s Nissan, and the squad car belonged to officer Hall. She cracked a small, slightly-worn smile as she thought about the kid she’d watched coming in and getting freezies become a rookie cop working the nightshift in his home town. As she rounded the corner she saw the Kitchen Manager, Tiff, walking through. She must have come in early to help, “Thank God for that kid,” she thought. She was confident she made the right call promoting her to manager when Terri up and quit, running off with HIM. Her face soured thinking about it. Terri ran off with Arthur, the one regular Linda has allowed herself to develop any kind of romantic feelings for. She even kind of liked his knot-head 23 year old Boone, as worthless as he was. That’s a lot of people in 15 years total at the store, regardless of the lack of turnover. “Hey” she said softly and thought about the fact that a year and a half had gone by, and turns out…this dude was pretty heavy into the distribution of illicit substances. Plus, the guy liked to tickle the shit out of her. He was a pest, “Bullet dodged,” she decided.

She walked over to the front glass doors as the young policeman was coming out, opening one-side for her with a goofy grin. “Ms. Linda, i bet you’re tired” he said, nodding his head.

“Evenin’ Kid. Yeah, I thought about closing it down tonight actually.” She returned the nod and spoke in her slightly gravelly tone, He bristled only slightly, the smile never leaving his face as the 22 year old poked her side with his free left hand.

“That’s OFFICER Kid” he quipped as she grabbed his hand quickly and threw it off playfully. It took her a second to stop grinning…

“Hands off…officer Kid,” she said, “Thanks for stopping by though, we appreciate you guys. She didn’t charge you for the coffee, right?”

He sipped it with great pleasure, “Of course not…but seriously, you gotta tell Tiffany to park better. I’m the only person on tonight and I haven’t had to write any tickets for anything. I like that streak." She looked through the side windows to see the two parking spaces both taken up with Tiff’s 1999 Ford Pickup.

She chuckled suddenly, trying to break the awkwardness, “I will, thanks Officer kid.” She watched as the young man got in his car and pulled off, slightly rubbing her side from the poke.

She headed in and saw Rebecca, at the register, talking to her younger sister. It must have been her beat up mid-2000’s Toyota Corolla as the third out front. They met eyes and smiled tired smiles at each other. Rebecca was amazing. She’d been here 16hrs at this point, after Malcolm called in. Her face scrunched a bit, thinking about Terri. He was her son. He had never given her any issues, and she never judged him for what she did. For fucks sake, the kid was only 19 himself, she practicly ran out on him too. He had been calling in a lot lately though, and it was getting tiresome. Four times in 2 months, ridiculous. “Hey girl,” Linda said with a slight yawning grin. It was returned on her assistant managers always chipper face. Even the chipperness was sedated by the amount of time she’d been at work, she needed to go home.

“Hey Lin! It’s been pretty quiet night. I locked the cooler already. Did you see Diana’s new car??” she said in her nasally tone, smile turning into a yawn itself.

“I did! Nice, kid! Hey. You know Malcolm, is he ok?” said the raven-headed manager. Diana was 18 and used to run around with him regularly. She looked down.

“I, I got no clue. He’s Malcolm, ya know Ms. Linda?” She spoke with a voice exactly like her mothers when she was younger, but with a more respectful tone. She
looked to Rebecca, the two looked so much alike…even though they didn’t have the same dad. Linda had a soft spot for Rebecca, she’d been through a lot, they both had. Rebecca saw the road she was going down 3 years ago, after her mom’s OD. She started to experiment with the same stuff, luckily Linda got there in time. Hiring her after she graduated, giving her an advance to pay for a place for her and her sister (since neither dad was in the picture). Linda helped Rebecca keep the damage to a minimum, and Rebecca had worked hard for her…she cared for her like a second mother. Her’s wasn’t a prize to begin with, but that wasn’t here or there. Blonde hair and slightness ran in the family as Diana and Rebecca were both about 5’5”, just like mom. Diana looked up from staring down at her size 6, flip-flopped feet, “He’s just having a rough time.” They exchanged a soft look as Rebecca ran one of her size 7.5 Voit work sneakers over the other and bit her lip a bit, Linda bet she had an idea why.

Linda went to look and saw the lip bite, “Whats going on Becca…?”

Diana went over to the fountains drink at the back of the store as her sister started to speak. “Wellllll…i’m pretty sure Terri is back.” Linda’s stomach sunk a smidge. Bitch.

She steeled herself, thought a second, and said, “I get it…still, give me a bit more than an hours notice, right?”

Becca’s eyes went wide with a nod of agreement, “Yeah, for sure. I get it though.” Their eyes met as they both felt what was said.

“Yeah,” exclaimed Linda “well, I gotta go tell Tiff to move her damn car again. Jesus.”

They both laughed as Becca noted, “Oh, by the way, it was a smart move to buy those pallets of bailing twine and tow-straps and what not after the general feed store went out of business. The front display is empty!” Linda smiled, she was making good decisions running this place. This place hummed and actually made money with her running things.

“I’m pretty sure we have twine and straps left in the storage room, under all the bottom shelves. I’m gonna have to order more stuff!” she said as she was walking back to the kitchen.

“Tiff!” she yelled, trying to overpower the headphones Linda knew she had in. She rounded the corner to see the 5’7”, 21 year-old taking off her softball hoody from her high school. She was quite the catcher for the Lady , “the Glory Days” as she called them. She was still built like a brick house; complete with a toned stomach and bigger legs than most non-farmers that came through here. Tiff was one of those girls that tried out for football in high school and didn’t make the team because the asshole coach put her up against the biggest linemen in Oklahoma Drills the first day of contact. She would have definitely gone to college to play softball if she didn’t tear both her rotator cuffs her senior year. Doing hay and pushing yourself to the limit on the field takes its toll. “No one really wants to take a chance on a big-maybe from no-where Kansas,” she validated when she drifted back in her mind. No prospects after fucking off during classes, got a job at the local convenience store. Her short, self died red hair was always back in a scrunchy, which let the Beatz stay on while she buttoned up the last button on her uni. She was probably listening to some kind of metal, something to let her forget about how early it was. She turned and saw Linda. With her full-faced cheshire cat grin and tired, brown eyes, she took off her headphones.

“Hey Boss Lady, glad i’m here right?” she let out.Linda couldn’t help but smile and come in for a hug.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Oh, wow Miss Lin, thank you,” Tiff remarked, surprised at the emotion.

Linda drew back after the embrace, “Three things. How was your date with that girl from Seymour? Change your shoes. And you have GOT to park right!” spouted

Linda, not being able to contain a joking smile. Tiff faked offense as she looked down at her broad size 9E Birkenstock knock-offs

“No respect for the Berks? Not even when i’m here early to help you??” she remarked with faux snottiness.

Linda changed her chuckle to a slight frown, “Baby, i know we’re just a gas station with a kitchen, but the Health Inspector does still stop by here, you know this right?” They both locked eyes in a fake stare-off. They both chuckled and relented.

“Fine, Fine. I have the Asics in the car. I don’t know if I have socks though…oh well,” Tiff spoke as she turned, “and the date went great! I don’t know if I’ll see her again, but it went well for a night!” She turned her 5’7” 195lb frame sideways, placed an index finger to her lips, and gave a wry wink to Linda. “Girl is hotter than a $2 pistol…but a little crazy. Imma go move the truck and get the shoes’n’shit, “ she said as she walked out towards the doors.

Linda heard the bells clang as she was already making her way to the back office. “I’ll be out in a few minutes, just let me get paperwork started early and you can get out of here!” Linda exclaimed, walking by a smiling and nodding Becca. “It won’t be, like, 10 minutes, promise.”

As she set back and logged on to the computer to go clock in, she glanced at the four screens on the security seed. The two that focused on the pumps and parking lot showed the rain coming down harder outside, while the two inside showed the gray static of disconnection. Hopefully corporate will finally send someone out here to fix these. You can’t keep it this way for weeks, it's just not safe. It was important to Linda that she protected her girls, she really cared about them. They’d both been there for her on multiple accounts, as she had them. They were almost more like “daughters you’ve only really been close to for a year and a half”, or “ younger sister-in-law it turns out you really like”. Regardless, it’s good to have friends…even if they’re kids. She got onto the desktop and tried to work as quickly as her tired brain would allow. As she was leaning down to the lottery safe, checking to see how many books they had left, she heard the bell angrily clang and Tiff yell, “Asshole! They almost took my goddamn door off!” Linda shot up quickly and, without examining the camera, headed out front.

The door to the back office swung open as Linda saw her tough kitchen boss soaking wet, waving her shoes in the air. “I don’t know who those assholes pounding that bullshit country rap are, but they almost hit my ass as i was getting out!” she said. The tired look gone from her face, her eyes wide, they shot to Linda…as did Rebecca’s. She knew that truck, Linda could tell.

Linda met her gaze,“Sweetheart, do you know who those people are in the Chevy with the U-haul?”

Rebecca shuffled her feet, as she started to sweat a bit. “I mean, I’ve been trying to be the person you were to me, you know, forgiving. How many times…” Becca spoke as Linda registered a mass of car doors shutting and shot her head up. Her eyes got wide as an audible gasp filled the room.

“No FUCKIN way!” Tiff said as Arthur, Terri, Calvin, and Arthur’s son Boone all made their way around the front of the store.

“What the shiiiit,” Linda thought, clocking them all and trying to overcome the audacity to notice. Arthur and Terri were smiling and chatting as Boone laughed at whatever his dad just said. Calvin was noticeably cooler, shuffling along behind, looking down. She noticed him look up and see Diana’s new car in the parking lot and got a strange look and smile on his face.

“I’m sorry!” Rebecca exclaimed, seeing Calvin and knowing how freaked out Linda looked. She looked back at Becca to reassure her, but was met with the clinging of the bell as her eyes shot back over to the door.

“Hey there ladies! How are we d..” Arthur didn’t get the grinning greeting out as Tiff closed with him and, with a thick finger in his face started to get in his ass.

“Dude you totally saw me! What the fuck are you even doing here?!” Arthur kept the smile as he stopped and let the rest of the crew filter into the store.

“Hey hey hey,” he said, putting his hands up in mock surrender. “I’m sorry stud, I was talking to my”, he was cut off again.

“DON’T call me stud and and I don’t give a shit about who you were talking to!” Tiff yelled heatedly. Linda saw it was time to step in. She went up and put her right arm over Tiff, bringing her back down.

“Babe, your ok, thats what matters. He didn’t get you or the truck…it should be fine. Let me deal with this,” Linda looked her head towards the kitchen as Tiff stomped off to the back to the freezer to cool off. Linda turned to Arthur and looked him square in his eyes, “Really? You’re gonna come in here and act like this? With her?” She turned and motioned towards Terri, who met her statement with an immature “Pffft” that did not match her 40 year old visage. Linda closed with Arthur to whisper in his ear as Terri went up to the checkout counter, “Is she strung out, huh? Did you bring a strung out former worker and a person who is supposed to be working right now up here for some dumb, power-trip shit?” Arthur’s smile changed to a straight face, registering the disrespect. He’d had enough.

Arthur nodded to Terri and then to Boone and Calvin, who were talking to an increasingly on edge Diana in the far corner of the store. “Well, kinda” Arthur uttered as he grabbed Linda’s arms and wrapped her up in a bear hug. Her eyes shot open wide in surprise as she tried to escape his grasp. “STOP!” Linda heard Rebecca yell before she could utter anything. She looked over to see the 5’8 140lb Terry, having slipped behind the register in the tenseness, Had Rebecca pressed hard against the counter, her upperbody halfway across.

“Shut up you uppity bitch!” Terri yelled. Linda looked over quickly to see Calvin stopping faint, muffled protests from Diana with his right hand while easily wrapping her up with one arm.

Boone was already in the kitchen, “I'll get the freezer door dad!” Knowing that it might be foolish to take on an already angry gal like that alone. He pushed up against the door and held the handle in so the other side was jammed. Linda heard a thunk and multiple muffled yells from inside the freezer as the three ladies out front were led together towards the back of the store.

“Got the keys!” Terri exclaimed as Arthur nodded.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing your bastard?!?!” Linda finally managed to yell out, struggling against his tight grapple.

“You better be good and calm down…” Arthur whispered into her ear this time, “you wouldn’t want the crazy strung out lady to go crazy and hurt your little gal pal, right?” Linda looked to Terri dragging a kicking Becca through the swinging door to the back storage area. She restrained herself a bit, “Fucking fine, prick. Just take the money, it’s in the drawer at the front and get out. Please!” having a bit of bass at the end. Calvin came around with Diana and carried her into the back room as well, he wouldn’t meet Linda’s disapproving gaze.

As Linda and Arthur went through the door, into the 15” by 20” storage room they heard Terri yell, “Jackpot! I knew we had jumper cables and maaaaaybe some rope, but these will work great.” They look over to see her holding the rope and pointing to the tow straps on one of the six metal shelves that held extra product.

Arthur smiled, “Yep, those will be perfect. Get four of these shelves down and get the sisters like we talked first, then her, then we’ll handle ol’ Toughie in the freezer.” Calvin and Terri had put the two sisters in the corner. Immediately, they tried to bolt, only to be met by a knife wielding Terri.

“Girls you better listen to every word that I say or it could get REAL bad for you. We are on our way out of town and we just need some money to get a fresh start. You don’t wanna FUCK that up for us, do ya?” Terri spoke threateningly as the girls slinked back to the corner, never keeping their eyes off her.

Becca petted her sisters hair as she said “Don’t worry sweetheart, we’re gonna be fine. I wouldn’t let them hurt you. “

Diana smiled softly at her sisters remark and whispered, “Sis, I think we can take her though. As a team, right?” They looked at each as they heard the loud clang of the shelves being pulled over and things moved from them. Their looks changes a bit with the sound and seeing Calvin opening the ropes and tow straps.

He spoke, “Dont worry Di, Nobody is getting hurt. We’re just leaving and we have to get some cash. I’m glad you’re here actually.” She didn’t have time to register the remark as her sister was yanked from her grasp and began being secured to a shelf.

*10 minutes later*

Both sisters looked at each other as they saw the woman that helped them get the apartment they lived in get secured in the same position they were; feet together to the bottom grate, wrists above their heads to the second shelf grating, and a tow strap across their knees. No one here was comfortable, with only three grates of shelving for back support. Linda had fire in her eyes as Arthur finished tying her wrist to the top most shelf while Terri ratcheted the tow strap, snapping her knees taut. “You bitch,” Linda yelled in a slight amount of pain. Terry smiled as they both saw the boys come back, each carrying a half of a fighting ass Tiff.

“I’ll fucking kill you! You little double-teaming pieces of shit!” she yelled out as the quartet went to hold and secure her. The barrage of insults continued as she ended up secured in a wide Y, her feet still together at the bottom, because of her fighting.

Arthur looked over the four ladies as Terry mockingly finished the last wrist on Tiff, “Well, I appreciate the hospitality,” he said jokingly “Terri, your on doors, shades, supplies. Boone, get the cash. Calvin…well, take them off bud, I know you want to.” The first two scatter as Arthur smirked at Calvin, who went down to the bottom of the shelves.

“No no no, not this shit!” Linda finally recognized what was going on as Calvin went to first slip off Diana’s little flip flops. He pulled them off, in a daze, not noticing Linda’s protests as he gazed at her pink polish. Arthur did.

“You didn’t think i’d get out of here before getting you laughing one more time, come on Lin!” he said. Linda looked scared for the first time.

As Calvin took extra time admiring freaked out Diana’s tiny peds, Tiff yelled to Linda “Fuck this dude! What’s this creep talking about Lin??” Calvin had already
removed both of Rebecca’s shoes and white heart socks to reveal a self-done french pedi before Lin had the guts to respond.

“He’s…he’s gonna tickle us.” she said outloud. A sentence she never thought she’d ever have to utter. Everyone's faces looked quizzical.

“Really, you weirdo!?” Rebecca piped up as Calvin moved on to debooting a scrunch-soled Linda.

“None of you fucks better touch me!” Tiff yelled as the other two came back from their tasks.

Terri smiled as she heard, “Oh don’t worry girl, I know you don’t want a man’s touch…lucky i’m here.” She came over, dropping three shopping bags, and took off Tiffs big sandals in a quick swoop.

Stunned and blushing a bit, Tiff recovered “I don’t want a crackhead touching me either!” Terry was furious as she grabbed a roll of duct tape off the floor by the overturned shelf, reeled off a strand, and slapped it on Tiffany’s mouth.

“That’ll be quite enough of that smart mouth there, HUN! I got this manicure just for tonight…”” Terri showed off her fine-tipped red nails to a still stunned Tiff.

Calvin finally managed to pry the last sock of Linda’s boats. Arthur’s face lit up a little as he saw Linda’s big bare feet and consistent deep red toes for the first time in a while.

“Still keeping them red ey?” Arthur smirked as Linda flashed him a look of disgust, wiggling her toes on reflex as the cool air hit them for the first time.

“God dammit Arthur, don’t do this bullshit right now! Leave these kids out of this!” Linda yelled in response as he counted the money Boone brought him. Diana was struggling against her bonds on the end, Calvin walking back towards her shelf.

“Miss Lin, it’s ok. Calvin, come on, we’re friends, why?” Diana looked to him as he knelt by her feet. He stared at them, scrunching awkwardly, and then looked to her sheepishly.

“Well, i’m leaving, ya know. And I, ya know…I have always loved you and your sister’s feet. I like feet, ok. I said it.” He said, getting bold at the end. Diana knew, everyone knew. He hid the glances and staring eyes poorly enough that anyone who worked around him had figured it out.

“Ugh, I know!” yelled her sister, “You always look at her when she’s in here you fucking pervert! We thought it was kinda cute, but we were OBVIOUSLY wrong!”

Calvin looked down as Arthur came over a put a hand on his shoulder. Boone locked eyes with Rebecca after her outburst and moved down to beneath her shelf.

Arthur spoke to Calvin, “Don’t worry kid, don’t be ashamed…you’ll get a chance to make her eat those words.” Terri cracked her knuckles at the end of Tiff’s shelf as Arthur moved to the end of Linda’s. He spoke up, “Boone, don’t take it easy on the big bad assistant manager for making fun of your future brother. Baby, have fun fucking up ol’ Hoss over there. And Kid, have fun and don’t forget the things i showed you, right?” They all looked at him and nodded, smiling with readiness.

Arthur knelt down by Linda’s sumptuous soles and checked his watch. “It’s 3:15.
. We’ve locked up, with lights out. But farmers get up early so I would say we have about an hour…maybe an hour and a half before someone cares enough to stop and knock. Especially since the fuzz has already been by for the night.” Linda thought back. She had told officer Hall that she had thought about closing down.

“ARTHUR you better not touch my feeehhehehehe fucking no stop you fucuuuuuuuuhuhuhhuk.” Linda began a threat and ended a laugh when Arthurs fingers made soft, but quick scribbles all down both feet. Linda forgot how ticklish she was. She thought her feet getting flatter would make them less sensitive, but that was complete garbage (evidenced by her inability to keep a straight face during this situation). She decided that trying to keep quiet was the best way to deny him satisfaction as she summoned her resolve to clamp her lips in a cramped smile and leave her feet still.

“You’re legs are still a bit twitchy, yeah?” as he pointed out her thighs slight bounce as she fought to maintain stillness. The pressure on the quick strokes increased as Arthur leaned up a bit, “You know this gets worse, and you know you can’t hold it in.” Linda tried with all her might, succeeding in keeping her mouth shut, but she had to get some relief, or that wouldn’t last. She started trying to hide one arch of one foot with the top of the other, but Arthur read it well. His hands moved with swiftness at each change. Linda remembered back to the few times she had stayed over with Arthur, who always took great joy in tickling her before she actually got to have sex. She endured it…she liked him, and liked fucking him. Her head snapped back to reality as Arthur grabbed ahold of her right big toe with one hand, wrenched her sizeable sole taut, and dug his four fingers into her falling arch.

“Noooooo! Faaaahhhahahhahha Staahahap STOP YOU ASSHOLE STAAHAHA!” Linda yelled out in forced laughter, as he strummed his fingers like he was filing his nails into the center of her sole. He knew he had hit paydirt. The vocal reaction alone called it, but the fight in her 11’s increased as she tried to push the hand holding her foot with the opposite foot.

“Strong, but not strong enough Lin! ” Arthur said, easily able to withstand the attempted thwarting while moving his sawing fingers to up under her long toes. “I know your toes want some attention, especially between! “ he taunted right before he forced the tips of his fingers between her clenched toes.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAA fuckyoufuckyou ahhhhahahhahahha GETOUT!!!” Linda yelled, meaning to get out of the store…but right now she would settle for her digits. She was already starting to sweat a bit, throwing head side to side, as she managed a look to her left and saw the gawking star of her assistant manager morph into a forced smile. “There ya go, get her Boone!” Arthur shouted in adoration and motivation of his boy.

Boone had taken some time to tie her big toes together with some extra twine, and apply a little baby oil from the “goodie bag” to Rebecca’s pale size 7.5 soles. As soon as he got between the toes, he got that reaction. “Stahaahap you tool!” Becca protested. She didn’t know what the hell was happening right now. Sure, her and her sister tease each other sometimes by tickling the other, but you could always fight back. She didn’t even think her feet were that ticklish, she hardly paid attention to them.

“Had to get these beauties slicker.” He said about her feet as her toes readjusted out of a tight scrunch back to their symmetrical waterfall. “Cuz you’re awful mouthy, dad says not to take it easy. I wasn’t gonna anyway.” He said as he began rummaging into her secured feet, unable to protect themselves. She didn’t know her eyes could get wider from the realization of this craziness, but the realization of her ticklishness popped them open a little more when found the inside of her high arches.

“GAHAHAHAHA GODAMMIT Boone stahahhaahahahaha stahahahahahaha,” she tried to get out a demand as the laughter overwhelmed her. A smile similar to his dad’s overcame Boone’s face as he knew he had a really ticklish one.

“Dad, Becca’s is crazy ticklish! Like, dude, maybe the most i’ve seen ever!” the early 20’s bro said as he looked to his dad and continued scraping aggressively into her arches. Arthur looked over from his torment of Linda to survey his son’s progress, still giving her soles the business. He had a live one, let's see what he does with it. He nodded as the thin blonde thrashed about what her bonds would allow.

“Nahahhahhanananaaa fuck stahahahahaa staaahahahaah!” she was already having trouble making that shape with her mouth without it turning into a laugh. He moved from both her slickened inner arches, gliding his fingers to the balls of her feet but leaving his thumb digging in the center.

“You can’t even stay ‘stop’ Becs! Maybe you should have used your words a little nicer when you had’em.” he chuckled as Rebecca started to shake her whole body in an attempt to block out the terrible sensation. It didn’t work.

Her mind took a second to absorb a shock as a quiver shook her lips before they widened tight, “Nahahahahahaa naahahhahaah i caaahahahaahahhahah cahhaahahahahaha.” As tears from the laughter started to form in her eyes, she shook her head “no”. Her body trying to communicate what she couldn’t verbalize. In one of the shakes she caught a glimpse of her sisters lightly giggling face staring at her as she lost it.

“Stop fucking with my sister! Hehehehh, Calvin stop you douche! Boone, her face is getting red you asshole!” Diana clapped up, defending her sister as Calvin found himself pretty contented with licking and worshipping Diana’s little 6’s. He was licking all over her, somewhat dirty, feet as he had already figured out he could fit all her toes in his mouth at once!

“Hey hey Di. Calm down ok, he’s just sticking up for me like you…” he was cut off by Diana who stifled a stream of giggles to chastise him. It wasn’t the same, and he had to know it.

“She called you a perv and he’s tickling the hell out of her! Nahahah not the same!” she hollered out when Calvin decided to start playfully chomping her big toes. Palming her feet, easily, he ground his teeth over them. Her toes were very short and a little more plump than her sisters; which fit nicely in Calvin’s mouth.

“Vees Faafse Gwaa,” he garbled out the compliment to her, registering what she said. There was still enough room in his mouth to start swirling his tongue around the heads and stalks of her engulfed piggies.

“Gahhaha God Calvin, Stop you hehehe stop you perv!” Diana yelled out through her teeth, her eyes going back and forth between forced happiness and being grossed out completely. From two shelfs down, Arthur heard that slight over Linda’s yelping protests and deep laughter.

“Don’t take that shit kid,” he said with a gleam in his eye, “Show her what I taught you the other night.” Calvin heard the statement of exhortation and his shyness came out. He wasn’t used to feeling support and affirmation. As he smiled a toothy grin, he dove them into Diana’s high arches. Easily holding the bottom joint of each big toe, he nibbled with reckless abandon. Sliding back and forth from sole to sole with his canines was the first thing that really broke the dam of laughter for the youngster.

“Wahhaaaahha what the shahahahhahaha nananana! Diana was caught off guard as a sense of dread crept into her mind along with the closed eyes and smile. Damnit that really tickles. Underestimating her sensitivity was making her wonder. Making her wonder if she was going to end up like her sister.

“Ohhh, sheesh weeewwy kickawk!” Calvin exclaimed with a mouth full of sole, moving up to the balls of her feet as he forced back all her toes. This wasn’t right. Every tickling in the past she could stop or run from. She was fucking stuck. Laughing up a storm, she looked over her tear-tossing sister to the lady that helped her and her sister out more than anyone. Her curly hair now wet with sweat and sticking to her forehead, she was starting to struggle to get breathe as well.

Diana yelled out “Wahhhhay Why are you guy doing this?!?! Nahahahaha Caaahahah Calvin fucking stop!” He met eyes with the other ticklers as they all chuckled, having heard it over everything. Di looked over again at the management team of the store; her twisted sister, a busting boss, and the Tiff’s poor ass at the end. If there was one comfort, it’s that Terry’s nails weren’t working over her feet.

Terri was having an absolutely amazing time tormenting her former co-worker. She deftly danced all her manicured, maroon nails over every inch of Tiffany’s wide size 9’s. “Awww is the big tough tomboy a widdle tickwish?” she mocked as Tiff shook the shelves and tried, desperately to use her thick feet to bat her hands away. It seems like Terri knew what she was doing too as her nails focused on the guarding foot until Tiff had to switch.

“Mmmmphahahahhahaha! Myyyyepppph Mppppch!” Tiffany tried to curse at the older woman at her feet. It had been since she was a small child that someone had tickle her feet. Hell, she barely let any girl she dated touch them. She hated it, in no small part because her feet were super sensitive. She’d never got a single pedicure in her life, yet the constant working out combined with a superior bone structure left her sizeable soles quite soft.

“I KNOW you don’t get pedi’s honey, but i can’t BA-lieve how soft these things are. My nails just glide all over the place. A little heel roughness, a little on the side of the big toes, but I’m impressed there…Stud!” Terri said, mockingly calling her what Arthur had referred to her as when this whole ordeal began. Tiffany’s face was red and her mind was swimming; a mix of anger, laughter and lack of air per the gag all caused the color in equal measure. Her neck was cranked forward, a thin sheen of sweat coating her brow and upper chest, as she tried to kill Terry with her gaze. Unfortunately for her, with the sharpened nails now raking hard into her meaty peds, that stare couldn’t punch a child.

“Mpahhahahahahahahahapppph phphhahhahahah STTHHHMFFFFF! Mphahahahahaha!” Tiff screamed into the tape gag muffling her pleas. Heard or silent, Terri wouldn’t care. Honestly, it might be better for her that she couldn’t taunt back, otherwise she might really strike a nerve. She was already being dealt with in a way that shook her confidence to its core. She was starting to realize that there was no weight she could lift, or ball she could throw, that would help her cope with this. Her muscles couldn’t bust the rigging, she’d tried. And now she was worn out.

Arthur looked over to the tom-boy beet red and smiled. He looked up at the clock on the storage room wall. “Ok gang, time for a break,” he said as the team of ticklers let up on their respective victim. With audible sighs, the guys and gal got up. “Quick huddle, lets change it up a bit. It’s 3:31, so we have a bit.” The sighs turned to smiles as they heard Arthur’s suggestion and came close to discuss details.

Our gals on the shelves were not in nearly as good spirits. “Fu…..fuck,” Linda whimpered under her breath as she chose not to engage her diaphragm. She had laughed too much for a week, let alone 20 damn minutes. She looked to her right at the two young sisters. One looking back at her with a face of dread, and the other gulping air like it was gas on a tax holiday. The image was finally able to wrench the smile from her face as she turned towards the kitchen and saw Tiff. Linda had never seen Tiffany struggle physically, with anything. She was still shaking her head and yelling muffled garble, her face almost matching her hair color. Linda looked down to the huddle of their tormentors to see Terri had slipped off her left mule, and was running the bony toes of her slender 9’s up and down Tiff’s trapped foot bottoms. Linda felt terrible. She felt like this was her fault. “No,” she thought to herself. It’s this crazy asshole. She didn’t know why he was doing this, but she did know two things. No one here was in good shape, and it wasn’t over.

Last edited:
I liked it! Multiple tickle victims, great physical/personality descriptions, and an interesting setting. I’m very excited to see what comes next. Great job!

I liked it! Multiple tickle victims, great physical/personality descriptions, and an interesting setting. I’m very excited to see what comes next. Great job!

From you, that mean's a ton. Thank you, Primal. I can't say that your work (and others) didn't influence a bit of the story contributions/structure.

Good. Would be even better if you segregate into paragraphs with ample space between them.

Good. Would be even better if you segregate into paragraphs with ample space between them.

Thank you katukutusursuri! You're 100% right. Copy and pasting from a word doc, it was strange what it did to the alignment and my paragraph tabs. If i'm being honest...after finally getting to the point where I felt good posting it, editing that felt less important (wrong)than getting it out there. I should go re-edit that. Glad you enjoyed the content otherwise!

Thank you katukutusursuri! You're 100% right. Copy and pasting from a word doc, it was strange what it did to the alignment and my paragraph tabs. If i'm being honest...after finally getting to the point where I felt good posting it, editing that felt less important (wrong)than getting it out there. I should go re-edit that. Glad you enjoyed the content otherwise!

Anytime. Waiting for a few more tickle blasts from you.

Move please

Hey DARK! Thanks for reading! I have to admit...i'm at a bit of a loss to your request lol. Am I to infer that I need to move the ladies positions/location? Or, should I move faster to get the next installment out? I guess it could be to move the story to a different forum because I used the term "realistic". Feel free to delineate.

Thanks for the comment and read!

I think THEDARKTECHIE is eager to keep on reading your story, like everyone. He should have been less concisive in his writing, possibly :goodjob:

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back