• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prisoner Ticklee Callum Tickled! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Allan had organised the new meat on the wing Callum Beston to be harrassed every night on his first week at 'HMP Stonehall' so he sought protection from him having frocibly serviced the other cons dicks. The deal made Callum tranferred to Allan's cell, no longer available to them as Allan had decided the straight 25yr old appealed to him and 'Daddy of the Wing' he respected by the other cons who would choose another victim. Callum initially grateful to Allan but was told by Allan there was payment needed for his safety but seeing fear in the 6' man's eyes told him his ass and dick were safe which clearly was a relief for handsome Callum who had been a successful accountant but had embezzled the company he worked for and sentenced for fraud! He informed by Allan that good looking guys had to punk for someone to gain protection or the alternative his ass even dick used at will by the other cons!

"Callum in here I'm Boss and you make trouble for me and you'll be well and truly fucked, worse than had happened to you and yes arranged by me as what I want in here I get and the screws - prison officers turn a blind eye as I keep order on the wing so less trouble for them, an arrangement that works and everyone's happy as you will be every night with me so strip to socks and briefs now and in here you never wear the white cotton regulation socks but always these, yeah black sheer nylon showing those shapely size 13 feet of yours! Go ahead put them on, right yep, looking good and guess making you feel vulnerable intentionally! Oh done my homework on you so know you failed the Babinski test on arrival! Your bunk the bottom one so get on it now on your stomach and stretch legs down with feet together, that's it and relax just securing feet together and now to the bunk, yeah perfect Callum. Open wide as need to gag you, great that's it and arms above head and secured, there all ready!"

Allan knelt at the end of the bunk and admired Callum's big feet and told him he having a thing for big guy feet and straight guy's feet especially as virginal to another man's touch so emasculating and humiliating especially when like his unshowered since the morning so now very warm n' moist as they would be every night! He told Callum he loved playing with guy's feet and how tickle torture was practiced as an interrogation technique having two advantages, no marks left by it's happening and victims of it too embarrassed or ashamed to admit it's happening to them!

"I'm checking out your feet Callum and like what I see and Mmmm smell, that's it wiggle your toes like that, saw you shower on arrival and decided then your feet would be my feet but you needing to invite me to enjoy them as you have seeking my protection and trust me nobody else gets to enjoy them unless something I organise and voyeur as might well be a night I want to see your feet tickled, tormented and teased as techniques in the art of tickling vary but usually lights out, just you, me and your feet Callum!"

Allan fondled both large socked feet and raked his fingers over each socked sole slowly but building on speed and pressure increasing ticklish intensity and stroking over but also under Callum's toes and then indulged in a focus of light and maddening caresses knowing how tortuous a determined light and gentle stroke maintaining rhythm and pace can be and proved being for Callum!

"Nice n' gentle, slow n' soft you like that yes, stroking up n' down and up n' down just nice n' gentle for you!"

Allan teased and tormented Callum verbally while concentrating on his wiggling toes only able to splay a little; resticted being socked and taunted soon would have the opportunity to spaly and clench his toes, a bonus of having his socks off and bare feet displayed invitingly drawn attention to as he then peeled off each sock and let his fingers rake up n' down the soles from heels to toes as Callum's laughter level jumped nearly an octave! He gave each sole a long lick from heels to toes and delighted by the immediate response from Callum not expecting the oral attention!

"Mmmmmm nice feet Callum. very nice and very ticklish and licklish, have to taste them more later and your secret's safe with me so long as you keep our arrangement or else out on the wing you will be regularly turned out, I will see to it happening so if you value your straight ass you will be sensible and do as told and put up and shut up!"

Impossible for Callum to repond verbally and be understood he moaned but then laughed albeit muffled as Allan lightly stroked the length of his soles, he very, very ticklish only encouraging Allan to maintain the tickle! Callum being so ticklish and helpless really exciting Allan as he tickled Callum's bare soles and toes! He knew being so ticklish that every tickle tool he used would gain a ticklish reaction from Callum! Allan took his time tickling and stroking, stroking and tickling, devilishly tickling both sensitive soles. Callum was sweating and moaning through his gag between fits of hysterical laughter! Allan abused Callum's ticklish bare soles and toes cruelly and Callum suffering having two such extremely ticklish soles and toes!

Callum was hysterical with laughter and he struggled in vain to elude the maddening tickling but inviting Allan tickling his feet even more and had never experienced tickling like this, relentless and merciless, he was experiening real tickle torture! Allan gently caressed both large soles, fingers gliding over them both very lightly up and down, down and up. Callum bucked on the bunk as he would everynight, trying with all his willpower to endure the terrible tickling sensations. Allan tickling Callum's feet vry slowly and very lightly driving him demented!

Allan slowly glided his finges across Callum's right sole, around the outer edge of his foot and began to gently stroke the top of his foot, from the tops of the toes to the heels then slowly back up again, gently with a focus of attention to never faltering in ticklish technique and repeateing the process on both feet fiendishly and at times whispering menacingly "Tickle, Tickle , Tickle!"

Suddenly increasing the speed of his finger tickling and Allan had Callum thrashing wildly on the bunk and muffled pleading with Allan to stop tickling his feet when he wasn't laughing like a loon but muffled impossible to understand, totally indecipherable what exactly he was saying! Allan was merciless and the lightness of his touch never wavered as threatningly he repondisng!

"Callum I can stop this but then have you fucked by the other cons and forcibly you sucking their dicks and even yours sucked, maybe being fingered but for a straight alpha-male type guy being foot-raped the preferable option but your feet and fate in my hands and your feet appeal to me for their rich masculine, raucnhy smell, their manly size and ticklishness and ripe taste! I love you hysterical with ticklish laughter so like it or not you will be staying with me and you will pay the price for my protection with your feet being tickled knowing you can't stand your feet being tickled!"

Allan resumed tickling under Callum's toes with his fingertips and Callum began giggling immediately and wiggling and fanning his toes. Then Allan began tickling down his arches and across the middle of the soles of Callum's feet hearing his victims muffled, ticklish laughter in reaction to his feet being tickle tortured. Callum was in desperation to escape as Allan fondled both of his warm n' mosit feet taking advantage of their softness and tenderness stroking the soles and giving special attention to the balls and arches of both feet and then sawing the feather in between his toes sending him ballistic before raking the quill end of it the length of each bare and vulnerable sole! Allan kept stroking along the smooth soles teasing Callum expertly!

Allan then focused on running his tongue all over each of Callum's feet in turn savouring their deliciousness and freaking Callum out as he felt Allan's tongue slide over and in between his toes and licked from side to side on his feet before sucking and nibbling on each of his toes! Allan having a long foot feast and encouraged by Callum's involuntary moaning as this being so licklish for him but also was an intimacy being indulged in by another man and impossible to even try to imagine it being a woman orally assaulting him; Allan verbally taunting Callum!

"Mmmm fuck these feet taste awesome Callum, imagine your football mates seeing this, another man's mouth all over your feet, what about those ladies knowing you moan having your toes sucked and nibbled on by another man, you know what in a future session I am going to have you tickled and lickled by one con and another sucking you off as having been allowed to shoot your load you will be ticklish on an industrial level which will be fun to see and before this edged to almost ejaculation and then stopped and your feet really tickled! I would get off on being voyeur to this happening, yeah seeing your work collegues witnessing your feet tickled and lickled Callum!"

Callum lost it reacting as if he was being subjected to 1000 votls as Allan slurped and nibbled on the sides of his feet and slid his mouth over Callum's toes and wiggled his tongue evily in between them whislt hen nibbling on them and lickling them, slobbeing over them all and sucking on them hard, three at a time and individually telling Callum that preferable for him was giving a guy's toes a blow-job, dicks of no interest to him at all! He then licking the length of both savoury soles again just snacking on both feet and lubed with his own natural sweat and Allan's saliva then Allan's fingers slid all over both soles and toes so easily and effectively! The tickling was so intense Callum pleading and begging for Allan to stop!

Instead Allan traced the quill of the feather up n' down Callum's soles and held his toes down so both soles were taut and making the expolration by the feather all the more totuous an endurance for Callum, each crease and every wrinkle on his soles, the balls of his feet and his arches stroked with the quill sending Calluam ballistic! Allan told him later he would be tickling the soles of his feet and his toes in the sheer nylon socks as there was something exciting in their delicious sock smell and seeing toes flinching and feet flexing in fabric and hearing the ticklee laughing hysterically and uncontrolably whilst being so humiliated, feeling so emasculated and embarrassed! Allan enjoying lightly licking the soles of Callum's feet, his super sensitive feet his fingers danced over both soles, pulled apart his toes to lick and flick his tongue between them adding to Callum's misery!

Callum desperate to escape Allan's fingers run all over his very, very sensitive soles and his mouth sucking on each and every one of his toes causing him to almost lose his mind as Allan sought after and found the most senstive areas of his feet and indulged in concentrating on nibbling and lapping them and stroking his fingers over them losing complete control of his own body as Allan ran the feather end under and in between each of his toes telling him that his feet were Allan's feet and activating the 'Bzzzz' electric toothbrush and connecting the revolving bristles with Callum's feet!

"You will learn to hate this sound Callum as every night your sweaty and grimy feet will need cleaning and sometimes brushed with the bristle head on but Callum when removed and it oscilating all over your feet that's ticklish and not a sensation enjoyable, a torture tool like no other, you will find it unbearable but maybe later tonight used but not right now! I'll keep you in suspense!"

Allan ran the bristles up n' down the soles of Callum's large trembling feet as his feet desperately tried to escape the torment but were going nowhere as the brush stroked over his arches and the balls of his feet to his toes tickling him ruthlessly as both feet shuddered, twitched and spasmed as Allan finding them irresistible used his mouth on them both again before resuming stroking them and saliva lubed his fingers sliding effortlessly all over them both as he struggled wildly with Allan seeing Callum's toes clenching, held them and used all his fingers to tickle the taut soles menacingly in complete ticklish and licklish control! He stopped for a break! Callum glad of the respite knowing the tickle and lickle torture would resume soon!

Now three weeks later not accustomed to it happening as so licklish and ticklish Callum's nightly endurance hellish but something he knows is unavoidable as so too wearing the thin black nylon socks in the cell and the other cons made aware by Allan that he is his personal ticklee so not touched and tickled in the showers, comments made about his large size 13 feet being so ticklish and apparently licklish and waiting for the eveing they know is coming when invited by Allan they can torture tickle and lickle him themselves and some planning on tickling and lickling him other places besides his feet! Needless to say Callum serving three years is going to be a well used and abused ticklee when released!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back