• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young man travelling through the states!

Truebooger

TMF Novice
27 YO aussie guy travelling through United States! In Las Vegas until July 17th, then to LA for a week and SO Cal.

Searching for a female to join me on some tickle fun. Age doesn't matter nor does lee or Ler!
No restrictions or plans so this can all change! If you're in SW USA and are a tickle fanatic. Hit me up, I love beer and also on the search for USC'S best fried chicken &#55357;&#56837;
Thanks
Dylan

Last edited:
Hey fellow ticklebud mate!
Luv the ad and you seem like a really cool guy Dylan (then again haven't met an aussie mate who isn't just really cool!) I see most of your trip itinerary is in the American SW but hope about a little swing north to the Great Pacific NW while you're at it? This is God's Country they say with all the beautiful landscape of snowcapped Volcanic peaks, lotsa mountains, green hills as far as the eye cam see, lots and lots of waterways, and of course ME, master tickler switch who knows just how to bring out the ticklish best and most in any guy! Big time fantasy of mine is to tickle an aussie with gr8t verrry ticklish feet and other ticklish spots too driving you tickle crazzzy till you're having to give into the overwhelming maddening ticklish sensations bombarding your entire body and mind to the point of pleading with me in that gr8t accent of yours between all the nonstop uncontrollable hearty masculine laughter I'm causing in you! Sound FUN? Let's explore the ticklish possibilities buddy. When's the trip coming up? Hmu and let's see what happens man! Tickles, Kevin

Hey legend!
Appreciate the enthusiasm, won't lie. Tad full on for me &#55357;&#56837;but I appreciate the love

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back