• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meet Tayler Michel (*/M, FM/M)

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hello All, here is a new character I am developing...a male ticklee that, like Caroline...can't seem to stay out of ticklish situations. More to come from Tayler in the future!

++++

Tayler at the P.I.T.S.

Pro wrestling superstar and current 'resident' of the Perkins Institute for Tickling Studies (P.I.T.S.). Approached beforehand by one of his opponents to throw a big match, Tayler refused and was kidnapped and involuntarily committed to the P.I.T.S. by his rival. Now, unable to reach out to anyone to save him, Tayler must endure a daily myriad of tickle tortures at the P.I.T.S. all alone! As Tayler has come to find out in his stay in the facility, the founder Dr. Elizabeth Perkins has a long list of established rules for her patients, one of which involves self-pleasuring during down hours. Poor Tayler...as he is learning lessons are only taught one way at the P.I.T.S!

++++

Tayler at The Slade Tower Dungeon…

“Keep those arms up and stay on those toes…no moving, kiddo!” Grunella ordered in a playful-yet-firm tone.

“Grrrr!!!”

Despite the command Tayler Michel tried to pull his arms down again…but for what seemed like the hundredth time by now he had no luck. He’d finally deduced the tiny chip implant that he received when he’d arrived at Slade Inc this morning must have been a control device and not a GPS tracker as he had been told. Tayler let out a frustrated sigh in between his on-going laughter. He could feel Grunella’s skillful fingers playing in his unprotected underarms, as they had been for the last several hours.

“Fuck!” the muscular 24-year-old thought to himself. Even this far into his ordeal, the young stud was having trouble comprehending his plight. “How can she fucking control my movement like this…keep me so exposed? So open for their…”

“AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!” Tayler’s thoughts suddenly scattered to the wind as he felt the tiny, teasing touches of yet another feather on his aching balls. Villek had upped the ante on him…now he was teasing them more excruciatingly than ever! The hyper-masculine Tayler had never had another man doing ANYTHING to his balls, except for maybe the occasional playful towel swat in the locker room…boys will be boys, right? But teasing them with a feather…tickling them past the point of hysteria…this was new to the young man. Not that he had too much time to ponder his predicament with the multiple ticklish sensations coursing thru his body from top to bottom.

“EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!! STAAAAPPPPPPP!!!”

If only he hadn’t winked suggestively at the beautiful older woman that he’d passed in the hallway of the executive level this morning. If only he had gone to the Slade Inc. website and looked to see who the heads of the company were. He may have seen Grunella Slade’s picture with the words “Chief Operations Officer’ written in bold beside it. Right above her profile was that of the Chief Executive Officer…the creepy old magician guy currently dancing frilly feathers all over his unmentionables.

Not the ideal first day for a horribly ticklish guy like Tayler…but hey…at least he wasn’t fired. Just then he heard another command come from the mouth of his hot new boss…

“Squat for me, big boy!”

It was going to be a long day indeed…

++++

Fully nude, uncensored variants available at https://subscribestar.adult/loupanther

Attachments

• Tyler at the PITS-smileys.jpg
    Tyler at the PITS-smileys.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 526
  • Tayler_FirstDay2a.jpg
    Tayler_FirstDay2a.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 564
Loving this character and the artwork! I hope the Smilebots get him at some point. ;)

there is sooo not enough fm/m in the world in stories and drawings... so thanks for this!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back