• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish-Licklish Intruder! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A powerful judo kick had resulted in the 6' intruder of 37yr old Jarvis Connor's home finding himself knocked out and waking later finding himself in darkness having been blindfold and secured stripped to his briefs and socks on his back on a bed with large socked feet secured together. The judo instructor had surprised the intruder in his late teens who having noted it questioned his captive.

"Oh awake are we, you'll live but picked the wrong home to rob tonight and curious you having no footwear on and nikes size 12 found outside the back door you used for entry so tell me why no shoes?"

"Leaves no footprints, you going to call the police?"

"Hmm might but I'm asking the questions so your size 12 feet; I've checked ticklish and be honest or I'll check it out!"

"Oh, no! Not my feet! I can't stand being tickled on my feet! I go mad when I'm tickled on my feet!"

"Hmmm they smell awesome and work up quite a sweat, warm feet the most sensitive and I've neighbours to consider so open your mouth or 999 called and arrest and reckon juvenile detention and there you can bet it won't be your feet played with being a good looking lad with a decent sized dick!"

The intruder had no choice so soon gagged! Then Jarvis stared at both sweaty, moist black nylon socked feet, leaned into them and inhaled their rich aroma and taunted the lad saying they smelling awesome and fondling them feeling the lad tense and teased him saying it was obvious just how ticklish he was and was going to fully exploit this and use the lad' weakness against him and massaged both feet, not to tickle though the lad reacted being so sensitive but at this juncture just to feel up both feet as Jarvis told the lad that he liked male feet! He smiled hearing a muffled gasp from the lad!

"So these feet, your feet are mine to do what I like with, to enjoy every inch of them, to smell them, to lick them, to suck them, to massage them and you bet tickle them, tickle these feet like they've never been tickled before, you tickled breathless and you will be tickled to tell me when you have been tickled and trust me I will tickle you until you do tell!"

Saying this Jarvis lightly stroked both socked arches and then stroked the soles of both socked feet and the lad thrashed on the bed in violent reaction making Jarvis smile as he held each foot firmly and sucked on the socked toes of each foot in turn and the lad had not exaggerated, he was hideously ticklish and licklish and is! As he lightly stroked both soles Jarvis in a menacing whispering tone saying "NO NO! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET! ANYTHING, ANYTHING BUT NOT THE FEET!" as he slowly caressed both large socked soles and inhaled them so the lad heard increasing his sense of complete vulnerability!

"Mmm even socked two shapely feet lad, very appealing so reckon I ought to thank you for choosing my house to rob, bet you wish you hadn't! Mmmm your feet so tangy and pungent, tasting so good with too suckable toes even in socks! A distinctive salty taste that's intoxicating and like your foot smell addictive and bad news for you I'm hooked so no police but a condition with that, you're going to visit me whenever I request it and worse news I'm an ex cop so have contacts and before you think of reporting me; they'll be no evidence which is the joy of tickle-lickle torture, even used by me to gain confessions as a remarkably effective interrogation technique! Moan all you like lad I'm going to have a lot of undetectable fun with you as I did with unsuspecting and gagged arrested suspects who secured to the chair upended soon found out why I removed their shoes and later, maybe after 30 minutes their socks! Two sweaty feet mine to tease and torment and ran my fingers over their soles and toes socked but once bare went to town on them tickling bare soles and ten toes unmercifully and if the men attractive winking at them and licking their soles and toes and sucking on each toe or feasting on three or four at a time but they told me what I wanted to know so tickle and lickle interrogation worked!"

Jarvis stroked the arches of both socked feet promoting more thrashing about by the ticklish lad and alternated from foot to foot endeavouring to determine which foot the more senstive and deduced they pretty well matched in the ticklish stakes and licklish as indulging in licking the length of each socked sole and sucking on the toes of each foot through them inhaling their musky scent! Jarvis sniffing each foot and licked and licked and licked the soles up n' down and up n' down driving the super sensitve lad crazy and senseless with laughter!

Then he slowly slid the lad's socks off and facing him two perfect bare feet, smooth and soft and smelling delicious! Jarvis started by lightly licking the tops of the lad's feet and he squirmed and seemed to scream but muffled unable to be heard fully but clearly instantly reactive as Jarvis danced his fingers under each toe and pulled them apart to slide his tongue in between them to lick as they wiggled to escape as the lad's feet flexed instantaneously! Jarvis then ran his fingers all over both very sensitive and sweaty bare soles which radiated heat and felt so warm as the lad shook on the bed! Jarvis ran his fingers up n' down both bared soles and tickling the balls of his feet, tickling his toes and in between his toes as well, his heels, really sending the lad into ticklish hell! The musky, sweaty scent of the lad's feet intoxicating for Jarvis who tickled both feet with greater intensity!

He then began using the feather which proved tortuous tickling the lad's feet and feet very moist with sweat so all the more ticklish much to Jarvis's sadistic delight! The lad laughing like a loon as Jarvis alternated using both sides of the feather so delivering a different and equally maddening ticklish sensation over and over and over again to the size 12's! He intent on driving the lad insane and he then indulged in sucking on each and every toe and nibbling and stroking all over both feet! He then got the toothbrush brush and lightly stroked it's bristles up n' down the soles of the lad's trembling big feet! The lad suffering for Jarvis's pleasure and amusement, his large sweaty feet twitched and spasmed helplessly as Jarvis ruthlessly abused them orally and manually to his personal satisfaction!

Jarvis loved seeing the lad clenching and splaying his toes instructed to do so creating wrinkles on each bared sole as he leaned close to both feet inhaling their appealing foot odour and ran an index finger up n' down each exposed sole smiling at the immediate involuntary squirming as he menacingly whispered "Tickles Tickles Tickles!" as he ran his fingers under the five toes of each foot in turn then lightly stroked each defenseless bare sole in turn and slowly and gradually increased the pace and intensity of the tickling from arches to heels, over the balls of each foot and toes!

The lad was was laughing and squirming as he kept trying to wriggle his feet away from the insidious tickling Jarvis was fully indulged in delivering! He fondled all the lad's toes and just the sight of the lad's ticklish feet reacting so violently exciting Jarvis! The smell of both feet driving Jarvis wild, both feet at his complete mercy as he stared at both large exposed bare feet and ten vulnerable toes! The lads feet when touched twitching', flexing and wiggling and giving off the erotic aroma that Jarvis found irresistible and kept tickling and fondling both bare feet with his fingers and licking and sucking on all of the lads toes with his lusty tongue and rubbing his face against both sweating soles and running his tongue slowly up n' down both soles!

Jarvis's slimy tongue oscillating in between each sole lubing them with saliva driving the lad berserk, lickling the lads toes and sliding in between them and saliva lubed his fingers sliding over them again and again and Jarvis sucking on the lads big toes simultaneously as the same time his fingers dancing across both bare soles! He fellated both big toes breaking to say that in juvenile detention it would likely be his dick sucked and his ass fucked so best he submit his ticklish, licklish feet to him to avoid police called and he arrested! Jarvis then licked both arches of the lad's feet and again sucked on all of his toes as he would all through the night and sensibly the lad known now as being 19yr old Dean finds himself tickle-lickle toy for Jarvis nightly as discovered living in a hostel, now lives in luxury rent free in the house in Chiswick, West London he'd been intent on robbing!

Last edited:
I loved this, I'd soo love to see Jarvis getting revenge tickled too. I love your stories, and keep seeing awesome revenge scenes or playful tickle fights afterwards. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back