• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CPAP Machine Recall

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone on here use a CPAP machine that's on the recall list from the Philips Respironics company?

If so what was your experience like? For me Mine is on the recall list and I was told that a replacement machine maynot be available to me until the end of 2022.

I've been calling my Pulmonologist to get a new machine even there I wasn't getting the help I need

Yeah there is a big shortage which is crazy to me. I wasn't on the Philips one but my resmed broke down. I had a back up one (thank god) which is an older version but that's crazy that it's taking so long. I was on the waiting list for the resmed 11, but I ended up waiting for months! I eventually canceled that one and got a resmed 10 sent out to me. I can't sleep without my cpap so it's crazy to think there are a lot of folks out there not getting the treatment they need because of a shortage.

Yesh, recalls for medical stuff is always bad.

My stepfather knows that better than most. He suffered having the wrong hip prosthetic put in his body (and at the wrong angle too boot). A whole year of crippling pain and to make matters even worse the doctor blamed the pain on my stepfather. :(

Mystiique & BlasterMasterGuy

Sorry for what you both have gone through it sucks no doubt

Blaster, my knee doctor did the same thing to me after it became infected TWICE he blamed me threw up his hands and sent me to a different doctor. I tried to sue the doctor but my lawyer said it would be difficult to prove the doctor was negligent

Yup, it took scheduling surgery with a MUCH BETTER DOCTOR at a DIFFERENT HOSPITAL about an hour and 30 minutes away in order to correct the malpractice that asshat did to my stepfather's hip. The most galling part? The asshole is STILL WORKING at the same hospital to this day. All my family can do is post horrific reviews of the doctor and pray nobody schedules surgery with him.

My doctor who messed up my knee twice was a sports surgeon from Minnesota, and he operated on all 4 major sport teams

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back