• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC. Canada And Alaska Buy, Then, RossShell Prune Down?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went to OKC on that Monday morning to meet with people about finding new sources for the oil and gas company in Canada and Alaska.

The men involved in the deal, were Harvey Whitehead, and Richard White.

After Ross had lunch with Fritz and Steve alone, and the three men spent Monday putting together a strategy for how to approach the deal, they again had dinner on Monday night. After that, on Tuesday morning at the office, Ross, Fritz, Steve, Harvey and Dick met.

"Gentlemen,

it is good to meet you. As you can see from these geological reports, we know that there is a huge flow of natural gas in the tundra in Alaska which our company owns the land on. We have another similar operation in Western Canada. My proposal. I know that you guys have your own crews to drill for oil and gas as part of your regular operations here. Thus, my proposal is, send your guys up there, have them drill and confirm the natural gas. Then, we come to a deal. You pay us, and give us a piece of the action, say, ten percent each. Then, once you guys confirm the presence of the gas, you put together your usual flow of investors and you give us both one small spot each in one deal with the investors, while you guys of course collect the money and monthly residuals on both your investors investments and our investments" Harvey said.

Ross smiled. "Harvey, I like what I hear. I think, to do things one step at a time. Let's put together one deal from whatever we find from the gas exploration in Alaska. Then , following that deal, we send our crew up to Alaska, confirm the gas presence in Alaska, and do the exact same thing there" Ross said.

"That sounds like an excellent idea" Harvey said.

"What is the time frame of doing all this?" Ross asked.

Fritz smiled. "Harvey, let's just say that our partner from New York here is not a very patient man, by his own admission. I say that with the utmost respect to Ross, and also with sincere friendship" Fritz said, as Ross himself laughed.

"Realistically, thirty days each depending on how fast the crews can get up there. Thus, within three months, the deal will be ready to put together"Dick said.

"Okay, sounds fine,. Let's shake hands on the deal, draw it up in contract form, and then get started., We will figure a price structure, royalties, residuals, monthly payouts, etc" Ross said.

Dick, Harvey, Ross, Fritz and Steve agreed to have dinner that night.

"Ross, boy, you are just going to have to wait three months to open that big locked closet of natural gas. Remember the last time and how well it turned out? We sold every last damn drop of gas. Realistically, you can go home tomorrow, and get back to work at RossShell, and , um, maybe go about the prune down of accounts you've been promising Miss Kayley for so long. I think doing such would be good for your physical and emotional health, and your marriage" Fritz Said.

Ross laughed. "Fritz, my friend. I think you should change your profession from oil and gas and building seller and owner to marriage counselor It seems to me that you would do just fine" Ross ribbed to Fritz.

Ross, Fritz, Steve, Dick and Harvey had a business and social dinner that night. When Ross got back to the hotel, it was 10 pm. He called Kayley. "Are you okay? I was just going to go to sleep" Kayley said.

"I'm sorry, babe. I just wanted to tell you that I will be home tomorrow. Hopefully by the time you get home from school. We met with two guys who own land that has oil and gas on it in Alaska and Canada. I'm not a geologist of course, but, according to Fritz and Steve, the geological look . incredible. We are going to give them to our guys who analyze for us, and, if all goes well, come to a deal in principle. The drillers will go up to Alaska, take samples, and once it is confirmed that there is oil and gas there, it is away we go. More product for our company" Ross said.

"Sounds good. Hope it goes well for you. See you tomorrow" Kayley said.

Ross slept in OKC that night. In the morning, he took an 8 am flight to JFK which landed at 2 pm NY time. As Ross was deplaning at JFK, Ross got a rather .. urgent message from Tim Patrick. "Ross, dont go home. Please come to my office immediately. What I'm about to tell you has nothing to do with my association with you professionally, or my account at RossShell. Something potentially amazing is going to happen for you at just the right time"Tim said.

Ross agreed to come to Tim's office immediately. When Ross got to his office, Tim had a huge smirk on his face. "Ross, as a gift for your getting back together with Kayley. For all you have done for me, with all of the complex bullshit I have put on you all these years both when you were a young, struggling marketer, struggling to make a living for you and Kayley, and since RossShell has become a major marketing giant, I have found you just what you have always wanted and needed, and what will be extremely beneficial for you, your life, your work life, and your relationship with Kayley. Some people I know are aware that you have been wanting to prune down RossShell by about half for a long time, but have never gotten around to it due to your workload, and ah, no offense best friend, but your personality which always procrastinates with important things. Thus, these people are willing to help you with buying up and selling off half of your accounts. This will improve your burden at RossShell, will allow you to focus on what has become your love, oil and gas, and will also allow you to focus on your marriage to Kayley . Oh, just so you know. Neither me, my accounts and work, or anything to do with me, are included in this deal. These people know that we are best friends for life, and that you are the only one I trust to handle my affairs" Tim said.

Ross was stunned. "Tim, thank you. I know this will be good for me long term. Is it okay if I go home, and digest this, and we meet for lunch or dinner in a day or two? As you know I just got back from OKC, I'm very tired, and I want to think about this, and discuss it with you when I am fresh with just a regular day of New York work, and not after I have gotten back from potentially major situations in OKC" Ross said.

Tim smiled. "Yes, of course. How about our usual meeting, early dinner Shun Lee tomorrow 6 pm., You are home early. Kayley will be happy. You can rest tonight, and then go about your day, and see me tomorrow" Tim said.

Ross left Tim's office, did not even bother to go to RossShell's office, saying he would be in the next day.

By the time Ross got home, Kayley was there. Ross entered the apartment, kissed Kayley, dropped his bags, threw off his clothes, and came back out in a t shirt and boxer shorts.

"You look almost besides yourself. What happened?" Kayley asked.

"Well, we met with guys about exploration of natural gas in Alaska and Canada to have new sources for investors. You know about that. That will take a few months to sign the deal to confirm the amount of gas present, and then sign investors. That is the easy part. It will be mega money potentially just like the last gas deals" Ross said.

"What is the hard part?" Kayley asked.

"I just came from Tim's office. Supposedly, and I have not gotten details from either Tim or anyone involved. Supposedly, Tim said he has people ready to either buy or take over one half of RossShell's accounts that I have been saying I would sell off for so long. If this happens, it will forever change my life, I know probably for the better, and it will change our marriage for the better" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "Ross, I know that this is a stunning development for you. You know that since we've gotten back together, I have not said a word about you pruning RossShell down, or how much time you have been spending with me. We have been spending plenty of time together" Kayley said.

"Kayley, I know that you did not have anything to do with this development. I'm just, trying to digest this, as my Dad likes to say. If this happens, I suddenly go from being mega marketer RossShell, to except for what the company would have left after this deal happens, if it does, to a highly pruned down RossShell, to the oil and gas, and whatever else I do with Fritz and Steve. It would be like I';m semi retired even if I would still go into the office every day, and just not do as much work" Ross said.

Ross felt like this was almost an unplanned punch in the stomach for him, as it had come out of absolutely nowhere after everything that had recently happened with Ross, Kayley, their marriage, separation, Alicia, and now the oil and gas.

What would happen with this potential RossShell prune down? Would it be real, and would it truly happen? Would there be roadblocks, or was it being blown out of proportion? What would happen with the new potential sources for the oil and gas company?

Much was going on, and it would all be seen as to how it turned out.

Last edited:
IMO, if Ross accepts the offer and allows RossShell to be partially sold off, then he will have the potential to be much happier. He will have the potential to concentrate on his new interest, the oil and gas business.

PS: Wrong subforum again. :p

I agree 100% with you.

I think that Ross almost losing Kayley, even though it was for a different reason , and due to his adultery with Alicia

The fact is , Kayley and Ross had been fighting about Ross's work habits for years. He has been trying to change.,

Yes, Ross, does like the oil and gas business a lot more than RossShell. Ross has a huge staff to cover his obligations at RossShell, and is almost beginning to see RossShell as a "Burden"

Yes, I know I put this in the wrong subforum, sorry about that.

More to come by late tonight, hopefully. In the non tickling forum

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back