• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who has the best laugh of any tickling model you've ever seen?

RandomPerson102

TMF Novice
My vote absolutely goes to Lolo from TickleAbuse. She has this amazing belly-laugh (especially when she's getting tickled hard) that I could listen to for hours. It's not forced in the slightest. It's not exaggerated. Her laugh is one of a woman who's getting tickled out of her mind and completely letting herself go, and I think it's just perfect.

Who would you say has the best laugh?

Nicole Oring
Terra Mizu
Rachel from TickleBabes
Lily from PV
Dani V from Global TK Studios/NinosTickling
Ana Karina from NinosTickling
Layla from The Tickle Room
Short haired brunette from guilttrips Nylon store
J from Tickled Pink
Lenora from FrenchTickling

So many great laughs to choose from. If I had to choose one I might go with Terri from Stuck in the Stocks. I might change my mind tomorrow but she's definitely top 5. You know what let me throw in Miss Crash and Shauna Ryanne in as honorable mentions.

lolo is definitely on my list, as well. i also love melissa from zentickling, aubrey stone from yaqi's world, stacy from silvercherry, rhonda from vellication videos & kalesie from simplytickling. i could go on all day....

Dancer Diane's turned on gasp/laugh from the Tickle Abuse videos.
The older woman from the "Tickle Frigid" video from Stryker Entertainment.
Jayelynn from "The Paperwork" by Stryker Entertainment.

How would you define the 'best' laugh? The loudest? The longest? The most realistic hysterical laugh?

French Tickling - Prisca
Absolutely Tickled - Maria
Montreal - Jasmine
Tickle Central - Lani, Mary Jane, Sasha Foxx
Bella Carrera
TA - Sinn Sage
Tickle Fiend - Lakota
Simply - Savannah!!!

I’ve always loved Kandi from Silver Cherry. Her laugh is sweet and her “tickle-babble” is cute imo.

Fiona from TA in the inner thigh video. Literally my favorite lee ever I wish she did more

There are so many, I can't pinpoint. I think the laughter and the interaction with the 'ler is a major part of the experience. Off the top of my head, if I had to say one, it would be Hortense, the redhead from Frenchtickling. One thing I like about Xav's productions are that a lot of his models are more on the amateur side, so their surprise at the tickling is a neat part of it.

Violet from Czech Tickling. And Lolo. And Karine from French Tickling. And Nikki Brooks

Samantha and Violet are way up there for me too. But today, for "best laugh," I'll go with:
5. Isabella Janacek (FM)
4. Renee (PV)
3. Lena (FT)
2. Britney Brooks (TC, T2D, NT)
1. Crissy Moran (FM, T2D, TC) - HOTTEST mix of helpless ticklish laughter + sexy gasps/squeaks

I can't believe that this thread is on page 2 and has thus far had no mention of Ruby Summers from UK Tickling. Either she's one of the most genuinely ticklish women on the planet or she's a fine actress.

I'd go with Rhianna from UKTickling. Her laugh is a unique combination of hysteria and struggling to contain herself.

Samantha and Violet are way up there for me too. But today, for "best laugh," I'll go with:
5. Isabella Janacek (FM)
4. Renee (PV)
3. Lena (FT)
2. Britney Brooks (TC, T2D, NT)
1. Crissy Moran (FM, T2D, TC) - HOTTEST mix of helpless ticklish laughter + sexy gasps/squeaks

Nice mention with Brittney Brooks. She has an awesome ticklish laugh and is fun to watch when tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back