• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing New Renfaire Stuff

This content seems to be legit. I managed to locate four events where this was happening. Not all of them were renaissance faires, but there were some photos on their actual websites or Facebook accounts and some people have also posted photos and videos. And they can't all be paid models. So as much as I agree that their inital goal was a bit unrealistic, there is no point in assuming that this will be fake or bad quality footage. It looked quite good on the material I have managed to find on the internet

Where did you find photos?

Hiya, I just wanted to say that I've joined their site for this and I'm not disappointed. One of the things for me was to see the audience and ticklers reactions too. This first clip doesn't seem to be in one of the most busy of places but I can't take it away from them that it was a set of stocks in a totally public location and the tickling was great :) I can't wait to see more :)

Debating signing up do you see the females being put in the stocks then or does it roll straight from when they are in there? Also are these members of the general public being placed in them or are these like models who just happen to be tickled in public?

I just signed up for that tier to see the videos (there's currently two - one is 22 minutes and one is 13 minutes), and I haven't watched them yet (it's midnight here!), but I plan to later. But they do start with the woman in the stocks but not yet fully locked in.

Wont sign up for this unless they show some preview videos from different Videos.

Both clips start with setup, which is pretty cool. First video, girl is ticklish and gets a reaction. Second video isn’t ticklish AT ALL. Not a horrendous start, and nice to see two videos so quick, but hopefully there are more ticklish people down the line.

Yeah disappointing 2nd video, she was complete silent the whole time. Also what's with only using feathers/brush and no fingers? Is there some no touching rule?

Yeah disappointing 2nd video, she was complete silent the whole time. Also what's with only using feathers/brush and no fingers? Is there some no touching rule?

People were/are still weary about Covid. Had to improvise and do tools only. As the series go on, the tools we use expand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you're doing this. I still haven't watched the videos yet, but plan to later (I'm typing this on my phone at work). I appreciate what you folks are doing.

I'm watching the first video now, and while I'm really liking the fact that we see the setup, with her placed in the stocks and everything set up from two different angles, I wish I could better hear the conversations better. I'd love to be able to hear what they're talking about, with this experience being presumably new to the woman in the stocks.

Some thoughts from watching the videos.

I like the fact that the tickler says in the first video, "At any point, you can tell me to stop." I think that's important, to give them an out so they don't feel like they've gotten locked into having to do something they may not enjoy. So I really appreciate that.

I'd like better sound quality if possible, to hear the conversations. Maybe just running the sound recording through an app that reduces background noise would be all it takes.

I'd like the stocks to not block so much view of the woman inside. As it is, her head, feet and hands are surrounded by wood - we can't see her arms, legs, torso inside the stocks. I realize that's more of a personal preference, but I'd like to see more of the person inside the stocks if possible. Just use as much wood as needed to lock her in, and no more than that?

I like the idea of making it a challenge as well. How she had to hold the ball and not drop it while being tickled. That's clever!

And it seemed like she was having fun. And at one point, in the first video, they joked about WikiFeet. The first woman seemed pretty aware of what's going on, which I also appreciate.

One more thing, could it end with them getting out of the stocks? And have the beginning show them getting in, as well as the removal of the shoes/socks (assuming they didn't remove them ahead of time themselves)? (The first video showed the removal of the shoes, but I'm talking for future videos. The second video has her start out already barefoot.)

Anyway, those are my thoughts after seeing the videos. So far, really liking what you guys are doing! Just had some advice to hopefully make it even better for later.

Also, though I realize that you'd need more money to be able to really do this due to the construction involved, if you could create stocks where the person's arms can be strapped up so they're over their head, that would be great.

Or use rope to tie their hands, if they're okay with that.

Last edited:
They just need to clean up the sound or not have their set next to idling vehicles.

Well, Patreon charges every month, and January is almost over, and so far, there's only two videos. Their promo video showed more people in the stocks, so we know that there's more content on the way, but when?

If you're reading this, Stimulating Tickling, you need to realize that if you keep your customers in the dark about content, and don't either give them a steady release of new content, or at least communicate about what's going on, you'll lose customers.

This is business advice in general.

So, my question now is, when are we getting new videos? If I don't see at least two new videos in the next month, or at least some serious communication about what to expect and when, you're losing a customer.

Well, Patreon charges every month, and January is almost over, and so far, there's only two videos. Their promo video showed more people in the stocks, so we know that there's more content on the way, but when?

If you're reading this, Stimulating Tickling, you need to realize that if you keep your customers in the dark about content, and don't either give them a steady release of new content, or at least communicate about what's going on, you'll lose customers.

This is business advice in general.

So, my question now is, when are we getting new videos? If I don't see at least two new videos in the next month, or at least some serious communication about what to expect and when, you're losing a customer.

From what I understand, they aim to release two renfaire videos every month.

I hope so. I'm looking forward to their next one. Where did they say this? I must have missed it.

I hope so. I'm looking forward to their next one. Where did they say this? I must have missed it.

I saw this information in the description of their first Preview video. To quote: "A new tier will be active starting January of next month and it will have 2 renfaire videos per month!".

A monthly subscription with two releases per month is pretty weak. I know it’s not life-changing money to ask customers for, but might make sense for them to release additional content now to attract a stronger base of subscribers and provide more content for them to view while they are waiting for new releases.

I was thinking that a bit, though $15 per two videos doesn't seem too bad imo, though I'd rather it be three a month.

I would like a consistent schedule that I can predict. Like every 1st and 15th, or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back