• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing New Renfaire Stuff

So yeah, as a producer myself this entire thing stinks, and that's not even getting into the whole "oh no no it's not a fetish" thing where the entire channel is posing as "reflexology". Pull the other one, indeed.

Hard to disagree with you, there is a strange wibe surrounding this project. I just can't imagine them convinving any ordinary person (by which I mean someone without tickle fetish) to even perform in such video. Unless they weren't told the truth about the purpouse of this project. On the other hand, the cameras were clearly visible, so it's not like they were filming them in secret, they must have been at least somehow aware of this. So I don't know what to think about it. I would love to see the footage but I don't want to support the project that makes fetish videos without participants knowledge.

Sorry, no. It's you who needs the reality check. I produce fetish content, and I also do regular photography. Once I decided to try and mix the two and do a mainstream calendar shoot with a bunch of female musicians who would be barefoot. It wasn't a fetish project, it wasn't marketed as a fetish project, it wasn't aimed at this community. In the end, though, only about seven out of the twelve bands agreed to go barefoot for the shoot. One of the singers who initially agreed eventually decided she "didn't want to be part of a fetish thing".

I was literally just asking them to pose with their shoes off. It's not like I was tickling them or tying them up or slathering them with baby oil or putting them in stocks or any of the other weird shit this community gets up to. Hell, I didn't even make their feet the focus of the shoot, like ask them to show their soles at the camera or anything. Even then, enough of them said "I'm not comfortable with this" that it pretty much blows your "it's just innocent" notion out of the water, because I had people refusing to participate on the grounds that it could be perceived as a fetish shoot even when it wasn't.

So yeah, as a producer myself this entire thing stinks, and that's not even getting into the whole "oh no no it's not a fetish" thing where the entire channel is posing as "reflexology". Pull the other one, indeed.

and how many of those same models probably would or have posted pictures of themselves at the beach barefoot and are completely oblivious to the many people who see the pictures on their isntagrams, facebooks etc and consider it "fetish" material?

You completely miss the entire point of my argument. And my argument is, it's exceedingly hard to put an operational definition on fetish material. It often comes down to the only difference between regular pictures and fetish material is that you label it. There are so many fetishes for so many things that most regular people would not consider a fetish and do without having any idea it means something different to someone else.

The entire difficulty with this seems to be that people are upset this stuff is being "marketed towards the fetishests" rather than the content itself. And there are tons of business models that operate this way for example, antiquing. "Hey donate or sell us your old shit very cheap" is how its marketed to one group and then advertised as "valuable old pieces of art" to another group...for the same stuff.

Yeah, it's a personal choice whether or not you want to inform people that this might be used by the fetish people out there. But in all fairness if you post any picture of any kind of anyone on the internet, you probably should bill that statement these days, because it rings just as true whether you are advertising it on a fetish site or posting it for free on stockimages that some fetishest might have a fetish for whatever image you are posting and get off on it. You can't escape that reality these days, there are more fetishes than we even know exist, the only thing freaky about the foot thing is it's known to be more common these days.

Sorry, no. It's you who needs the reality check. I produce fetish content, and I also do regular photography. Once I decided to try and mix the two and do a mainstream calendar shoot with a bunch of female musicians who would be barefoot. It wasn't a fetish project, it wasn't marketed as a fetish project, it wasn't aimed at this community. In the end, though, only about seven out of the twelve bands agreed to go barefoot for the shoot. One of the singers who initially agreed eventually decided she "didn't want to be part of a fetish thing".

I was literally just asking them to pose with their shoes off. It's not like I was tickling them or tying them up or slathering them with baby oil or putting them in stocks or any of the other weird shit this community gets up to. Hell, I didn't even make their feet the focus of the shoot, like ask them to show their soles at the camera or anything. Even then, enough of them said "I'm not comfortable with this" that it pretty much blows your "it's just innocent" notion out of the water, because I had people refusing to participate on the grounds that it could be perceived as a fetish shoot even when it wasn't.

And also for the record your notion "people perceive it as" as evidence for making something so, is ridiculous. Just because someone thinks something is something doesn't make it that something. Sorry to say but pretty much every female who posts anything about herself online, and most of the males, have some fetishes following them. You think all those female youtube stars who do nothing but make arts and crafts have a million followers because people want to know how to make beaded necklaces? Whatever they "perveive" the reason to be or not has nothing to do with the reality.

I might be quite naive, but he would reach 500 very quickly if he published at least one or better few videos, even by selling them. I'm just wondering what's the problem, he made this whole operation and filmed this stuff on festivals, had an intention to sell it, but behaves as if he has never wanted to have it released in the first place

holding material hostage, especially when people already paid for it via donations is a horrible dishonest business model. they lost the momentum they were building when they decided to do that.

holding material hostage, especially when people already paid for it via donations is a horrible dishonest business model. they lost the momentum they were building when they decided to do that.

Just to clear things up a bit for people who may be reading. We asked for donations, but didn’t get much. Not anything more than 20$ for a project costing a lot more. We decided to go through with the filming by taking a loss out of pocket. We then set up a community goal afterwards to try to support ourselves and our time. Rest assured, nothing dishonest has happened. We are not perfect either though. We will probably adjust the goal number to 300 Patreons. We are also discussing a way to try to release the material if that goal is not met within the year. Hopefully we will be able to post some official announcements on our channel about the general release soon. Thank you for your concern, and hopefully you will enjoy what we have created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol just release those things already, your subscribers would increase exponentially, and you wouldn't end up at a loss. It's obvious from the start your plan totally backfired on you.

lol just release those things already, your subscribers would increase exponentially, and you wouldn't end up at a loss. It's obvious from the start your plan totally backfired on you.

Totally backfired, and continues to. You’re at 161 subscribers and dropping HARD. Don’t think you’ve been over 200 since I was last a subscriber, and when I saw the 500 goal I dropped my membership because of how far off you were at the time and how greedy it looked following the crowdsourcing deal. You literally have people who will subscribe in an instant if you release it, so what’s holding you back?

Something seems off…like really off

200 would be waaaaaay more realistic, but even then you’re still off and keep dropping to around 150ish

Just to clear things up a bit for people who may be reading. We asked for donations, but didn’t get much. Not anything more than 20$ for a project costing a lot more. We decided to go through with the filming by taking a loss out of pocket. We then set up a community goal afterwards to try to support ourselves and our time. Rest assured, nothing dishonest has happened. We are not perfect either though. We will probably adjust the goal number to 300 Patreons. We are also discussing a way to try to release the material if that goal is not met within the year. Hopefully we will be able to post some official announcements on our channel about the general release soon. Thank you for your concern, and hopefully you will enjoy what we have created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen. Whether it's 500 or 300, you're going to struggle, people are not going pay tons of money for promises which may or may not be kept. Just start posting the content, even slowly dripping it out little by little will be way more beneficial than withholding it all together. You will never make the goal otherwise.

I agree. Release at least something concrete, like a full video of one person in the stocks, so we can see evidence of your accomplishments, and maybe ask for money to see the rest. See if that gets you more subscribers. I'd be up for paying for something like that.

Very turned off from this company at this point with the lies and goalpost-moving. On the "stay away from and Do Not Recommend" list along with GenuineTickling

I think it refers to the video I tried to do with Russian fetish, they found it was not profitable to have Leya mustered for a specific video with uncertain profitability, not my fault I did my best

Edit : ah no it was a guy that disputed for some items on sale that were pulled off by the vendor and refused compensation. I'm still sorry about this but that's what it is

Renfaire videos are a thing of the past now. It's very nieve to think this would of went anywhere lol.

I don't think thats mainstream at all. They're all well paid models.

I never bought the plot of "amateur, sisters or cousins" not even in a real tickling production.

Not even this "inocent reflexology project". Like Tickle Therapy the russian site, they try to keep it mainstream but we all know they are producing fetish content.

I think you are all a little too hard on this. I was pretty much agreeing with the fact that waiting for the " 500 subscribers" was a unfair ( i for one, joined the patreon as soon as i saw the project a few months ago, but i had to unsubscribe because it was taking too long).

That being said, you can clearly see in the previews that, whether or not it's " paid models" like you mention, it's still public tickling videos, you can clearly see the audience. I think that a lot of you are getting a little too whiny ( sorry for the expression if it's innapropriate, english is not my birth language, i'm from france), and i think it's important to say when some things are wrong but it 's also important not to exagerate.

In this case, i do believe this is renfaire types videos, and whether they're getting paid or not, it seem there are in fact " regular girls next doors" and not models, and there ARE PEOPLE watching, i doubt the 30/40 people around are all in this together and getting paid to watch this.

So , to me, the content is still legit and i can't wait to see it getting published

This content seems to be legit. I managed to locate four events where this was happening. Not all of them were renaissance faires, but there were some photos on their actual websites or Facebook accounts and some people have also posted photos and videos. And they can't all be paid models. So as much as I agree that their inital goal was a bit unrealistic, there is no point in assuming that this will be fake or bad quality footage. It looked quite good on the material I have managed to find on the internet

This content seems to be legit. I managed to locate four events where this was happening. Not all of them were renaissance faires, but there were some photos on their actual websites or Facebook accounts and some people have also posted photos and videos. And they can't all be paid models. So as much as I agree that their inital goal was a bit unrealistic, there is no point in assuming that this will be fake or bad quality footage. It looked quite good on the material I have managed to find on the internet

Thank you, i feel the same way

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back