• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting With "The Man" Deciding Your Future, Moving Forward, Or Standing Pat?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Meeting With "The Man" Deciding Your Future, Moving Forward, Or Standing Pat?

Ross awakened the next morning, dressed , and went into the office, almost with a blank feeling in his brain.

Victor greeted Ross. "Ross, welcome home. Hope OKC was good"

"Yes, very good. OKC and the oil and gas is right on track. Now that I'm home, I have RossShell business on my mind" Ross said.

Ross went through the day, and accomplished almost nothing. When 5 pm came, Ross left the office, and went to meet Tim at Shun Lee.

"Welcome home, buddy. How was OKC?" Tim asked.

"Fine. Tim, we both know that since you and I talked, I have not had OKC on my mind. You told me about you knowing and introducing me to people for the purpose of pruning RossShell down. Just who are these people, what are you proposing, and what are they proposing?" Ross asked.

Tim sighed. "Okay. The bottom line is, that, ,. we both know that, except for me, and some oversee, your main priority has become the oil and gas company, putting together investor pools with Fritz and Steve, and finding constant and new sources of oil and mainly natural gas to keep the company growing, and expanding. I did not want to say anything, but, with all of the accounts you took on at RossShell, and with the oil and gas always seemingly expanding, you let everything get out of control. You told me sometime ago that you had promised Kayley that you would reduce RossShell by half the size. Even though your separation from Kayley was for a different reason, I think that this would be an excellent time to scale RossShell down, to be able to focus on your marriage to Kayley, the oil and gas and whatever you , Fritz and Steve end up doing with that, and my work. You cant keep going on like this., Ross. It makes no sense to have a giant company, such a huge staff, and yet your priority seems to be another business, the oil and gas, which has become your first love, which is fine, considering how beautifully the oil and gas has worked out for you, Fritz, and Steve. I feel that pruning down RossShell must be done now , for every reason" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "Tim, while I see your points, and understand and appreciate them, I cannot possibly just prune down RossShell without some serious examining and or thinking" Ross said.

"Ross, these people I am going to introduce you too, are major company examiners. They are essentially downsizers. They have done it for financial savings reasons. In your case. The financial savings, while nice, would be the least of it. You would and should do it for the good of your relationship with Kayley, your health, your business life and focus, and to be able to focus on both the oil and gas going forward, your investors in the oil and gas, and any other future projects with Fritz and Steve. This would be a good idea and move, all around, my friend" Tim said.

Ross sighed again. "Okay, since you know these people and I dont. Set up a meeting with them. I will make sure I am here. If you make the meeting, and I'm called to OKC, I will either cancel or change the trip there. I will explain to Fritz and Steve how important this is to my future association with them" Ross said.

While Ross knew that what Tim and Ross were discussing was the right move for Ross universally, he felt, uneasy. When Ross got home that night, he felt, troubled.

"Okay, marketer, you look troubled. Tell the teacher whats on your mind. I am all ears" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "I had a lunch meeting with Tim. He wants to set me up with a company to comb through RossShell with a fine tooth comb, and then do the prune down by half. I know that this is the right thing. I just feel strange" Ross said.

"Ross, they are just going to give you suggestions. RossShell is your company. You have the final say. No one is going to force you to give up an account that you dont want to., I will bet you that since you kept expanding RossShell and adding staff, you have probably taken on junk accounts anyway. Just show the examination company what you have as far as accounts, and listen to suggestions. You will figure it all out. There is no timetable. We are back together, and everything is fine. I'm not pressuring you. If it takes another month or two because of your current work with Tim or trips to OKC, then so be it" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Thanks for your support. You are the best. Ah, can I interest you in dinner out, my treat?" Ross said.

"But of course" Kayley said.

"Actually, my reasons are both to spend time with my Queen, but my motives are also a bit alterior. Might I also ask for a whiff of your sweaty feet, and a trip up the ladder,, and a show on your toes?"
Ross asked.

"But of course, student. So long as you dont run even one finger down my bare soles. You get what you want. I get what I want" Kayley said, as Ross nodded.

Ross and Kayley went to dinner at their favorite Italian place and had chicken parm, pasta and salads.

When they got home, Kayley said. "Okay,. Which do you want, straight into your face, or you on the floor with me standing on top of your face?" Kayley said.

"Straight into my face, and also a lick of your soles, and suck on your toes. No tickling, I promise, then a ladder show, and then I will give your pussy the satisfaction of your life" Ross said.

Kayley and Ross shook hands. "Deal"

Kayley removed her shoes and stuck her bare feet near Ross. He inhaled her musky soles, and got a raging hard on. Ross then licked Kayley's soles, and sucked on each one of her ten toes. After that, Kayley got the ladder and put it against the wall, and went to the second to last step, giving a high rise up on to her toes. Ross felt his hard on get bigger, with almost pre cum forming on his dick.

Ross and Kayley went into the bedroom. Quickly they removed each other's clothes, until they were naked. Ross kissed Kayley from her head, to her neck, her sides, her belly, put his tongue in her pussy, causing it to get wet, and then kissed her all the way down her body, from her legs, to her soles, and toes again.

Kayley spread her legs, and Ross entered Kayley's wet pussy with his hard prick, and soon exploded into her pussy.

"Oh! OH MY FUCKING GOD! FOOT AND LADDER SHOWS ARE NOTHING IF YOU GIVE TEACHER EXCITEMENT LIKE THAT! Kayley said, almost screaming.

Ross started to laugh. "Keep it down, teacher. The neighbors will wonder what I'm doing to you" Ross said, laughing.

"Oh Fuck the Neighbors. I am so excited now!" Kayley said.

"Ah, teacher, I dont want to fuck the neighbors. I just want to fuck you!" Ross said firmly.

"You just fucked me marketing boy, but I suspect you will be doing so very soon again " Kayley said, as Ross and Kayley both giggled.

Ross and Kayley fell asleep wrapped around each other, in happy bliss.

Around 2 am, Ross managed to get Kayley to unwrap herself from him, to go to the bathroom, and then went into the den, and began thinking.

About a half hour later, Kayley entered the den. "Um, teacher is lonely. You fuck me, and then leave me. That's not very nice" Kayley said, jokingly.

"Teacher, when I left bed you were sleeping" Ross said.

"Well I;m not sleeping now. Please come with teacher back to bed. I know you for almost a quarter century. I know that this RossShell prune down is on your mind. Please wait until you deal with this company, let them do their job, and don't overwork your brain. It is not good for your health, or for yours and teacher's interaction" Kayley said calmly.

Ross and Kayley went back to bed, and then Ross said.

"Kale, I just realized why I've procrastinated with this company prune down. Its very simple. We both know that I dont need a giant company, and we dont need it for our financial security, because I make so much money every year from the oil and gas with both new deals, and old residuals and our own investments. Having RossShell be huge, makes me feel, powerful. I think that running a medium sized or smaller company, will make me feel less powerful, psychologically. Yet, I know that this prune down must be done for every reason, including the fact that I could risk us going back to being unhappy, or God Forbid you leaving me again. I cannot risk tha" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I have absolutely no plans to leave you, unless you go back to seeing and fucking a woman named Alicia, or any other woman. I might be very upset if you went back to being a workaholic. Ross, for every reason, you and I both know this has to be done" Kayley said.

"I know, Baby, and I am going to do it. It is just going to take some time to figure out between me, and the scale down company" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross again. "Such is fine. You have all the time in the world. I am not putting you on any timetable"Kayley said.

"Thank You, sweetie. I appreciate it" Ross said.

Kayley drifted off to sleep, but Ross could not seem to, taking brief naps and waking up.

Why was Ross so troubled about scaling down RossShell when he knew that it would be good for his marriage with Kayley , his physical health, and his business health?

Were there other underlying psychological reasons that Ross never had to face or confront until Kayley left him, had come back, and Ross knew for every reason that he now had to prune RossShell down, for every reason, or else?

Those things remained to be seen.

Why was Ross so troubled about scaling down RossShell when he knew that it would be good for his marriage with Kayley , his physical health, and his business health?
This is the most important question. Ross is doomed to be an unhappy workaholic if he can't answer it and proceed.

Very true, mils.

You seem to have Ross's personality analyzed perfectly

Unless Ross does answer this question, and finally do something about it, he stands a chance of losing Kayley, and having far worse things happen to him, maybe with his health, and then ending up alone.

More to come by the end of tonight. Stay tuned.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back