• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lotion

TKLR23

What kind of lotions or creams have you found most effective in helping make feet more ticklish? Along those lines are there any other tips for making feet more ticklish? (I have heard all of the suggestions of brushes and things like that, looking for new stuff)

I have heard that the classic baby oil is really good. I think most people who like to tickle feet use it

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Any kind that if used properly can work wonders. Rachel puts lotion on her feet and legs a couple of times a day. She also puts on a giant amount on her feet and then sleeps in socks to trap it all in. Her socks always come off at some point over night as either her or I take them off. It’s awesome because if she takes them off, I always get her soft bare feet rubbed on my leg, etc. and if I take them off, those same soft bare feet get a little caress and tickle. So win-win-win!

I rub Shea butter on my girl's feet. It seems to enhance the ticklishness.

I rub Shea butter on my girl's feet. It seems to enhance the ticklishness and is especially effective if she wears socks and traps it in.

Shea butter as others have mentioned, and not lotion but lube seems to work well as well.

I usually use baby oil on feet, but I think if I were thinking of sucking on her toes, I might try coconut oil... It would taste a whole lot better than the baby oil! :p

Baby Oil is way overrated and I've found in some cases with certain 'lee's it actually lessened ticklishness.

You want something really legit and something special? Use a lube. Specifically a product called "Uberlube".

I find that the softer your feet are prior to the session… the more effective anything additional will be.
Once or twice a month I get a pedicure
Nearly every night I use an intensive care Vaseline and aloe moisturiser
I exfoliate my soles with brushes every time I shower
On self care days I do a home foot spa
&#55358;&#56688;

Baby Oil is way overrated and I've found in some cases with certain 'lee's it actually lessened ticklishness.

You want something really legit and something special? Use a lube. Specifically a product called "Uberlube".

Ive run into this same dilemma, lube has worked best for me as well but nothings been consistently best. (Best i add uberlube to shopping list haha)

Peppermint infused lotion helps! It’s most effective when it has a chance to dry some and set in, but I’ve noticed an increase in sensitivity afterwards. Also, as someone else already stated, soft feet are usually more sensitive. I’ve been using the Gold Bond ultimate foot softening a few times a week and letting it set with socks on and we’ve noticed a pretty big difference in how ticklish I am.

Yeah, I read somewhere that baby oil dehydrates skin, and dry skin is a tickler's worst enemy. It's all about lotion. I prefer using exotic fruit lotions, e.g., mango, and like others, I've heard that coconut oils and lotions are good. Always wanted to try peppermint, as I'm intrigued with the prospect of a lee's feet tingling from the peppermint lotion before the tickling even begins, or afterward.

Baby Oil is overrated, and over used imo. I've even found in some sessions that it lessened the ticklishness of the lees feet. At best... baby oil didn't change ticklishness at all. In other words, I've never Tickled a Lee before where baby oil actually made it worse.

Lotion? Yes. Definitely has made it worse.

But what works the best by far is lube. Takes a 10 to an 11. Uberlube in particular.

Use that. Trust me. Let us know the results.

I used to use baby oil on camera alot. Now hell no. It sucks, gets everywhere, and almost always works for 5 seconds and dies off. Neutrogena makes a SOLID oil based lotion called hydro boost that has worked absolute wonders for me. For oils I recommend more essential oils like lavender, coconut, peppermint, etc. Anything that causes genuine change. My girlfriend gets a lot more turned on by being tickled so to get her sensitive enough to laugh like people above said but to extend what I do occasionally. Warm soaks with salts and oils up to the calfs or foot sleeves to clean/soothe (NOT PEELING ONES) then some lotion with a little oil and thick WARM socks. This makes feet way more sensitive and super smooth.
For any belly fans lurking as well. Lotion and oil with a big sweater. Crank the AC and turn your partner into the Michelin man after a massage lol. I did this a few weeks ago and when I touch her stomach or armpits after it's a war

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back