• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

$$$

kingofkaboom

TMF Poster
This question goes out to any ler, lee, video producer, etc. who has ever paid for a tickling session: what is the most amount of money you paid someone for a sesh and what's the least amount of money you've paid for a sesh (free doesn't count lol)?

I think the past few sessions I've had have been around 400. In fact almost all of my sessions have been around that price.

The least that I ever paid for a one-hour session was $150, but that was back in 1999.
The most that I have ever paid was $400 per hour this year.

Good Morning,

The least I've ever paid for a session is $350.00 and the most I've paid has been $500.00 per an hour. When tickling two models at once for an hour I've paid $700.00.

Most I've paid - was in the UK about two years ago, tickled Angelina Elise from UK Tickling - about $500 for a wild hour, worth every penny haha

Least, around $100 in Costa Rica this year and recent years previous. Negotiated with, ahem, various professional ladies who did not know what hit them (but still had a great time, had their horizons expanded). That place is damn near paradise for our kind if you're polite, especially if you speak a little Spanish.

Damn. Yall be getting some EXPENSIVE Lee's. 500 for an hour? That's crazy! That's way over my budget. If I'm paying 500.00, it better be a 2-3 hour session.

If you go to a fetish house or something it can be expensive.

I’m a lee :) I suppose I would pay… maybe 200-300 for an hour if I knew it was going to be mind blowing somehow. However, why pay for something you can probably get by connecting with a like minded fetishist? A fetish house would provide safety, anonymity, equipment and location… so you’re kind of paying for more than just a playmate.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back