• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ash and Friends: The Fair" Preview FFF/F

Varcolac

Ash is a raven haired, tomboy type with short hair complete with big circular glasses. She has fair skin and is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She's neither geek, or Goth/Emo, she fits right in between the two categories.

Ash had never been to a fair before, so this would be a new experience for her. Ash shuffles around the fairgrounds with her friends Faith and Hailee who, in stark contrast, are more outgoing and dress in brighter colors than her. Ash dresses in mostly black; a pleated black skirt, black thigh highs, a fluffy grey sweater with a turtle-neck, and grey-black converse shoes. Her friends dress more like school preps and are both sporting bright colored clothing, which is also slightly revealing. Both of Ashs' friends giggle to themselves as they spy the various silly games and fun-looking rides as they walk down the aisles of the Amusement park/fair, thinking they can make Ash come out of her shell a bit more.
"You know, Ash, we can take a ride on one of the kids rides if you're not feeling up to being social. You know...like a normal person." Says Faith.
"H-hey! Screw you Faith, the only reason I came here was-"
"Because of the funnel cakes?" Hailee interrupts quickly.
"I wouldn't blame you, I lo~ve funnel cakes too~"
"No...I just came because you two are my only friends, and I'd like to have some fun as well..." Ash looks down, slightly embarrassed she had to say it out loud.
"Haha! Yeah, I don't blame you, staying inside alone can get boring after a while, right?" Faith pokes Ash in the sides playfully and smiles to herself, Ash jumps and squeaks.
"H-hey, don't...don't do that..." Ash rubs her side gently as she furrows her brow at Faith.
"Why not? Are you ticklish, little Ash? Hmm?" She hovers her fingers over her menacingly as she talks, and ash goes to protect her sides.
"NO! No, I'm not." She takes a step back from Faith as she gives her a stare that pierces.
"Hehe, well I'm just saying, no-one makes a sound that cute from just a little poke...unless they are, in fact ticklish." A smug look crosses Faiths' face as she speaks.
"I really am not ticklish...I just got surprised."
Hailee pipes up just a second after Ash tries to fake her way out of it and says "Oh, perfect timing ash, why don't you try the "Laughing-Stocks"? It's the time to show off how you're 'not ticklish'.
Ash turns her head to see a square platform with a single pair of foot stocks and a pole in the middle behind it, surrounded by three women in strange masks, talking amongst themselves.
"W-well..." Ash stutters a reply and wrings her hands as she contemplates her situation. "Umm...fine...I'll do it." Faith and Hailee both smile as Hailee hugs Ash, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Yes! Our little Ash is coming out of her shell finally!" Ash sighs and hugs her back.
"Ok, I get it, you can let go now." Hailee reluctantly let's go and gives a small approving smile as she moves out of her way. Ash sits on the padded ground before her, and places her ankles into the stocks, removing her shoes, revealing the bottom of her black thigh highs she has on and closes the top of the stocks on her ankles. A snug fit to be sure, but still comfortable in its own right. The Automatic lock turns on and locks the two halves together.
"S...so now what...you guys are just gonna...tickle my feet right?" Ash gulps at the word, and flexes her toes slightly. "Oh yeah, but not at the moment, we figure we can have fun on the good rides, while you have your own here as well." Ash's mouth stands agape as she sees her two friends walk away.
"You mean to tell me OTHER people are going to tickle me? Really!?" She shouts after them as they leave, but they don't turn back and continue into the crowd.
"Uuggh, I SWEAR" she hits the ground with her first in frustration as she lays back, the padding on the pole behind her is at least warm and comfortable as she lays there, contemplating what she will do. She sighs heavily, and her breasts bounce ever so slightly at the sudden exhale. She feels something poke her foot and she jolts up as she's met with a Young woman with a mask over her upper face, and dressed in similar fashion to the rest of the fairground employees.
"Good afternoon" she says as she pokes Ashes solely again.
"AH! D-dont do that..." Ash stutters.
"But that's why you're here, is it not?" She pokes again, this time gently twisting her fingernail over her instep and gliding it downwards.
"Nnaha! I...guess so..." The strange lady smiles and gets up from her kneeling position at Ash's feet.
"You'll do." She says in a satisfied voice.
"Excuse me? I'll do for what?" A perplexed face is written on her face as she poses the question.
"Entertainment, of course, my dear. Only the most ticklish for the crowd."
"C-CROWD!? I'm getting tickled in front of a crowd?"
"Haha, oh, no my dear, you're getting tickled BY the crowd." Ashs' eyes bulge as she momentarily pauses to contemplate what she just heard, and quickly palms at the automatic lock at the foot-stocks, trying to pry it off.
"Tsk, my dear, you're stuck here, I'm afraid." She lays down on her belly before the foot-stocks as she talks.
"After all, I can't let such a tickly little creature leave so soon after capturing her." She claps to signal for the other two ladies dressed just like her, and slowly begins tracing her fingers up and down the soles of poor Ashs' feet, all the way up the arch and back down to the heel with just a single finger on each foot.
"W-wait not-hehehehaha, n-noohooohohoho~ please~ let me tahahalk!" The two other ladies sat on either side of Ash, placing palms on her wrists and forcibly binding them above her to the pole behind her.
"Wait, whahat the hehehell are you doing?"
"Oh don't mind them, my dear, they're just here to assist me in your endeavor. Girls! It is time to begin~" the two ladies place their hands, curled into claws on Ashs' soft and shaved armpits, and her pleasantly plump thighs, ready to begin their own torture. Ash jumps at the sudden touch. "Nononono, please heheha, d-dont...I'm not-" the two women at her sides begin their assault on Ashs' armpits and thighs, gently scratching at her hollows, going up, down and around as her thighs recieve similar treatment. Gentle scratches and kneading within her sensitive, milky, inner thighs combined with the pit tickling to a magnificent effect with the head Tickler still at her feet, teasing her soles with singular fingers.
"-PrepAHAHAHARED NHAAAHAHAHA FAAHAHACK! NOONO HAHAHA!" The head-tickler smiles with delight. "Mmm, such delicious sounds coming from your mouth. Don't worry darling, this is just a test for you so you're prepared for the crowd." She smiles deviously as she claws her hands, ready to strike.
"Now, ready for me? Well, who cares if you're ready? Haha!" She immediately assaults her sensitive soles, scratching at a quick pace, all the way up the arch and back down, sometimes stopping just to rake all her fingers down from the ball of the foot in an agonizingly slow and ticklish fashion.
"NOOOHEHEHEHAHAHA FUCK! MAHAHY! LIIIIFE! HEHEHEHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE NOOO, ANY-ANYWHERE ELSE, J-JUHUST NOT MY FEHEHEHEET!" Ash jostles and writhes around in her binds, twisting left and right, never getting away from the deft hands that torment her. Ash felt something within her that she didn't know she had before; she was getting aroused slowly, but it was only the start of her adventure into this new fetish she had aquired.
"Yes! Scream for us, my dear, we want you to feel every single tickly scratch~" Ash, knowing full well she had felt arousal, shook her head as her face flushed a deep red, trying to force out her naughty thoughts of what the ticklers might do to her next, 'Would they keep me here all day? Would they make me cum my brains out with just tickling? Will my friends come and see me in this state? God, it all sounds so-'
"NOO!" she shouted at her thoughts. Her body betraying her as she became more and more hot and bothered as the torture continued.
"OOHHOHOHO FUCK! I-HEHAHAHAHA I CAHAN'T, I REHEALLY CAHAHAN'T TAKE IIIIIT! PLEASE, PLEHEHEHEASE STOOOP! OR I- HEHEHEHAHAHAAAA~ SHIT!" the ticklers give her no respite as she endures the seeming torture for another 10 minutes, about ready to pass out from all the exertion, and then they all stop, letting her breathe in her ragged breaths.
*Gasp* *Gasp* F-fuck... *Cough cough* *Sharp inhale* one of the ladies spots the wet spot below Ash, and whispers into the Madames' ear, and seconds later she comes up to her ear to whisper into Ashs'.
"I know you must be so aroused by this, but I don't think you can take much more of this before you just explode" she comes away from her whispering to meet her gaze.
"I suppose we'll have to make a physical note to add to your stocks, what do you think about, 'Tickling makes me horny, please tickle me as much as you can to make me cum' sounds good right?" Ash, too ragged of breath could only shake her head no. Not because she didn't want to get off, but because of her fear of people.
"Well, that's too bad. Your friends told me about your little phobia before you all came here, and I'm paid to do this job, so I'm afraid I'll have to do this, my dear." Lewd and naughty thoughts swelled inside Ashs' mind as she smiled slightly at this new fetish she is forced to endure. She shakes her head again, trying to dispel these thoughts as her fear creeps up on her again.
"Alright darling, I suppose it's time to let the crowd have you. Oh, ladies, bring out the tools for the people. I'm sure enthusiasts would be seeking for an instrument of torture or two for this one." Ash physically gasps and drops her jaw as a blanket of tools is laid out beside her, from feathers, and sensory testing tools, to hairbrushes and vibrators. She was going to have a very, very rough yet fun day at the fair.

End of the Preview of "Ash And Friends: The Fair"

I plan on making additions to this story if it happens to be accepted well, and maybe making it a regular thing. I'll be posting the part 1 of the story at some point, I'm not sure when. But thank you for reading this preview of my story, I really do hope you enjoy it. Any pointers and criticism is accepted and will be put to actual thought. Thank you for reading this noob preview of my story, and have a good day. :)

-Varcolac

Please continue. The plot is intriguing, can't f*****g wait to read more about Ash's perils.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back