• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who's these girls f/f

Seriously, is milagros a bot or something? I don't think I've ever seen them actually add anything of value to a thread. Like, they didn't even try to answer OP's question, just posting that same tired "Great clip! Thanks for the link!" comment that he/she/they spams in every single thread.

Seriously, is milagros a bot or something? I don't think I've ever seen them actually add anything of value to a thread. Like, they didn't even try to answer OP's question, just posting that same tired "Great clip! Thanks for the link!" comment that he/she/they spams in every single thread.

No, milagros is definitely not a bot. But I agree, his post didn't even try to answer the question. Even if he'd said something like "Sorry, I don't know them but that's a great clip," it would have been something. But no, it's just another meaningless copy/paste reply, with no thought put into it.

OMG finally someone said it, I thought it was just me, so incredibly annoying!

Even if it appears in every thread. Even if it is just cut and paste. Hell, even if it’s totally disingenuous and Milagros doesn’t even mean it (which I don’t believe)… is someone who goes out of his way to thank nearly every single thread-starter for making a contribution to this forum really something to bitch about?

Even if it appears in every thread. Even if it is just cut and paste. Hell, even if it’s totally disingenuous and Milagros doesn’t even mean it (which I don’t believe)… is someone who goes out of his way to thank nearly every single thread-starter for making a contribution to this forum really something to bitch about?

Right.... are people so bored in their lives that the only thing they want to contribute to this thread is to complain about another user posting positive responses. Milagros IS a real person. Real awesome dude as I met him several times when he came out to LA. He goes about thanking people for posting. You ever stop and think he does it to encourage folks when they post? How is it annoying? I think it is great. The man is an icon on this forum and if you ever met him, he is very genuine.

Stop complaining about something that has zero to do with the thread. I noticed none of you whiners answered the OP's question either....I am here to defend my friend. So, do any of you know who the women are?

It looks like we have several posts that don't answer the OP.....

yeah ı know but the this page just the fetish material page we need girls info !!

I think those are actually the girls because the girls in all videos are the same. Probably just starting to garner interest for an eventual OnlyFans.

I'm going to go off on a limb here and assume the girls are amateur (obviously), and as such, we know little to nothing about them other than their tiktok handle.

Did anyone buy any clips off the girls? I'm very interested but worried it may be a scam - they post their cash app on their tik tok and when you ask about clips they have they ask how much you are willing to send them - whatever you'll say they'll say "nevermind - we expected more"

Well their account is gone now, so it may be due to some or all above suspicions. Or they may say too many creeps drove them off....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back