• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Law Search, Waiting Game.. And.. Information Or No Information?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross's lawyer received the information Ross had sent the lawyer, the next morning, the lawyer called Ross.

"Ross, this is going to take some time to research, because unlike one creditor, or a class action, it is multiple lawsuits coming from different directions at the same time. I will identify myself to these people as your lawyer, and give them my contact information, and tell them to communicate with only me directly. This way, we will be very careful what is said. Not only am I a lawyer, but, ah, no offense my client and friend, your sometimes. Emotional personality of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and in this case maybe to the very wrong person, could put you in big, big trouble. They should then send all letters and threats, suits, etc to me. If you get anything, dont even open it, call my office, tell us you are sending it over, let me look at it, and I will deal with it okay? You just concern yourself with running RossShell, your oil and gas company with Fritz and Steve, your health, and your marriage, okay? You have enough things on your plate without worrying about this. Fair?" The lawyer said.

"Yes, and thanks. " Ross said.,

"I will be in touch on a regular basis" The lawyer said.

Ross worked through the day, and went home to Kayley.

"So, what happened, if anything?" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Nothing, I talked to the lawyer once today. He told me not to talk to anyone who sues either me, RossShell, etc, and to just forward any suits and letters to him. You will be happy to know that he also said. "You emotional personality can cause you to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and could put you in bigger trouble" Ross said,.

"He's absolutely right, but I am used to that" Kayley said , kissing Ross.

Just then, Ross's cell phone rang, it was Fritz.

"Best friend, and partner, can you get down here for say, three days? I think we can sell off another one hundred mil of the gas strike potentially"

Ross said. "Just what I needed! When do you want me down there?" Ross said.

"Day after tomorrow, by noon?" Fritz hinted.

"We will do. I will pack, make a flight, and will come tomorrow night so I will be there in the morning for any convos. Dont worry about picking me up. I will take an Uber to the hotel, and will meet you and Steve at the office the next morning" Ross said.

"Great., see you then" Fritz said, hanging up.

"Saved by the Bell. I will be getting out of here, for something productive" Ross said.

"Ross, I know you are upset, so I wont crucify you if you want to go to Vegas for a night" Kayley said.,

"We will see. Most important, I want to get to OKC, and see what Fritz wants, and how to go about it" Ross said.

The next day, Ross went to the office, did his usual work, called Tim, told Tim about the upcoming OKC trip, then left the office that evening at 6, went home, packed, and had probably.. obligatory sex with Kayley"

"Teacher will miss you!" Kayley said mockingly

"I will miss you too. I think it will be good for me to get out of here this time. No office, No Tim, no worrying about the lawsuit. Doing something "productive" to try and make money, right?" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "True, I cant argue with that" She said.

That night, Ross and Kayley had sex again. The next morning, at 4 am , Ross left to make his early flight to OKC.

Ross's 630 am flight landed in OKC at 10 OKC time. He went to the office, put his suitcase and briefcase in his office, then sat with Fritz and Steve for starting discussions.

"Good to see you guys again as always. Okay, so what are we dealing with this time?" Ross said.

"Good to see you, too, my best friend and partner. Okay, what we are dealing with is showing the situation to 200 investors, one hundred online, and one hundred in person in vans we will take out to the site. We are ready to sell off another potentially one hundred fifty mil in gas hopefully. Even if we got, seventy five to one hundred mil sold, it would be just fine" Fritz said.

"Good, let's get started" Ross said.

That day, Ross, Fritz, and Steve started contacting their next list of investors for the pool to sell off the gas to. By evening, they were able to download the numbers, online show, and details to the investors computers. The next day, they would go to the fields in vans, and trucks., to show everyone everything personally, and talk to Sam Green, his crew, and the other men.

Ross,. Fritz and Steve had dinner together that night. Ross went back to his hotel, and slept. Then, the next morning, everyone went in vans and trucks out to the fields . One hundred investors personally, and another fifty staggered out via pictures on cell phones, to show the fields, to them, and discuss the numbers.

Many of the men were very impressed. Fifty anted up a definite "Yes, for investments" immediately, while at least another twenty five said "Probably very soon, and another twenty five said "Not too long down the road. Ross figured that even if twenty five of the other fifty came through with investments not too long off, it would be a successful show. As it was, Ross who was very anxious, and sometimes very negative , said to Fritz and Steve at dinner that night.

"Guys, that was not too bad., I for one am pleased with this round of shows"

"So are we. Now, we will collect the definite investment, split our fees, wait for the other parts to play themselves out, and then figure out when to try to start selling off the next one hundred million. I would figure within thirty days" Fritz said.

Then Ross said. "May I go home tomorrow morning, partners?" Ross asked.

"Yes, of course. Get home to Miss Kayley. Get back to that big company you are supposed to sell off" Fritz said.

"We will do, and yes" Ross replied.

Ross made a 6 am flight out of OKC the next morning, then called Kayley.

Kayley sounded upset.

"Kale, whats the matter? Are you mad at me? I'm coming straight home. I'm not even going to Vegas" Ross said.

"No, I just have a feeling that real trouble is coming" Kayley said.

"Honey, dont burden your mind with that. I told you that I hired a top notch lawyer to deal with everything. He told me that we should not worry about anything, he would deal with it, and that we should just go on with our lives. I had a successful trip to OKC this time with signing investors for the big strike I'm going to focus on us, the great trip I had, and positive things. The other thing we just have to take as it comes" Ross said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Have a safe trip" Kayley said.

Ross slept in OKC that night, got up in the middle of the night to go to the airport, and jumped on the 6 am flight to JFK that landed at JFK at noon. He hopped into an Uber, and went home. When he got home, he entered the apartment, and thought Kayley was at work. Instead , he saw that the master bathroom door was closed, and a lot of flushing of the bowl.

"Kale? Honey are you okay?" Ross asked

"Ross, read the registered letter on the nightstand. There is trouble coming, really big trouble" Kayley said.

" Kayley, the lawyer told me not to open anything that came. You should not have opened it. I also told you not to worry about that. The lawyer will deal with it all, and told us to go on with our lives" Ross said.

"Please just read the letter before being so confident" Kayley said.

Ross read the letter, which said "This case is expected to move swiftly in court, and result in a judgment for the complaintants, and , should we prevail, we also request immediate stop payments, of all income for RossShell Marketing income sources, and Ross C's personal income sources" (This basically meant that Ross would have no income coming in, including income from RossShell, the oil and gas, Ross's investments, etc)

Ross sat down, sighed, and wanted to "digest it" as Ross's father said, before even calling his lawyers

Was the situation as bad as it sounded, or could Ross's lawyer avert the stop payments on Ross's income sources, and come to some of a form of settlement if it really did prove to be that bad?

This situation was almost making the George Borgier dispute look like nothing compared to what might be coming Ross's way

That would all be seen.

The entire point of an LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) is that people suing the corporation can not touch the personal assets of the stockholders or owners of the corporation. So Ross should relax and let his lawyer have this request quashed by a judge. A corporation can be sued into bankruptcy but the successful plaintiffs can not reach the owners' personal assets or other corporations.

LOL okay, mils. Retired teacher, and maybe retired lawyer too.

Then maybe I have to end/change oome storylines a bit.

As you know because you live in NYC just like I do, its very hot today./

Next story probably by tomorrow night, unless I get more eergy tonight

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back