• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has your regular Lee ever “lost it”?

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
Unfortunately I’m not talking about losing control… I’m talking about losing the feeling altogether.
Are any of you ever had a significant other, spouse, dedicated Lee just suddenly, or gradually just lose all ticklish sensations?
This is new to me…and quite depressing. My normal Lee uses to have such responsive feet and amazing reactions…but over time (about 5 years) that sensation has all but disappeared. These days I could get more traction from tickling a rock!
Most curious if this has happened to anyone else, and how you dealt with it.
My Lee knows It’s a big part of our sexual routine, and to be honest, I know she is faking it for my benefit, which is awesome, but it’s missing a little something when I know it’s not a genuine reaction. Does that make sense?
I won’t have any ideas or suggestions?

Yeah actually, my ex who ive engage with tickling often slowly lost sensitivity i. Her feet though its not entirely gone. A lot i contribute to her getting used to it, but id bet this happens to feet more often then other body parts. Just what they go through on a daily basis i imagine is enough to desensitize, on top of the tickling instruments scribbling away at them haha

I would run into this problem from time to time with my ex-wife. Whenever it would happen, I would expressly avoid tickling her for days, even a week. When I would finally start up again, she would always be shocked at how much more ticklish she felt.

Great question!

Hormonal changes may also decrease the tickle response as you age, which could make you like being tickled less. However, there is a big psychological aspect to what causes us to respond one way or another.

Seeing the same Ler again and again can be comforting, reassuring… you know them. You know when they will stop, how far they will take it. You know what they normally say, and what techniques they use.
This sounds good… but I think it creates a level of security that detracts from the “threat” of being Tword tortured. After all, the response to this interaction is linked to your body’s security system to alert you to external stimuli which may pose a threat.

Just like you can’t Tword yourself… Somewhere in your brain, a prediction is made about the sensation your hand will produce, and that prediction suppresses the tickling response. While we aren’t mind readers, we can become less surprised by the same threat and same routine once we become very familiar with exactly what will happen.

The other consideration is that having a relationship with someone means you see them when they are weak, sad, exposed… these factors create the total impression your Lee has of you, and will influence whether or not they see you as a torturer… or just someone who finds arousal from acting the part.

I find this whole thing very fascinating &#55358;&#56784; and the complicated part is that the more your partner is exposed to sessions where they do not feel the “threat” and are reinforced with “surviving” the experience their brain feels safer and safer during each corresponding session.

So - my advice would be… consider how you might recapture the surprise and uncertainty in your sessions, in a way that is still fun and arousing for your Lee? How can you build on their internal perception of you as a “threat” when it comes to your Ler side? Good luck x

OMG no. As I am sure this happens to varying degrees with people, I would absolutely fall on the floor in a fit of tears if Rachel lost her ticklish-ness. Especially if it was her feet.

Like the rest of us, I would do whatever is possible to try to restore it, but to borrow a line from Dr. Evil, there would be a moment there where I would be completely inconsolable, lol!

So, yes, unfortunately. And yes it is totally depressing.

Good discussion above. Doryon's advice is excellent. If you have the self-control to try it (alas, I do not), that might work. Littlechambers may be onto something significant too.

Just one consideration to add: stress. No idea if this may pertain to your situation or not. But my lee is my wife. Over more than 11 years together, naturally a lot has happened. Unfortunately, it seems like her passion and ticklishness have gradually faded. Short version: I have come to think that when she feels stressed, which is most of the time these days, she is barely ticklish.

Guess I'll elaborate in case this helps anyone... Or myself maybe, just to share it.

At first she was my fantasy come true. Sounds trite but after many hopeless years it actually happened. Cute, hot, ticklish, with adorable fun reactions unlike so many who hate it. She doesn't actively have the fetish, but to my ultimate delight we found she could get turned on being tickled and cum repeatedly from it. She never even suspected before me. Tickling had never been at all sexual for her. For us, it became a daily thing to at least some extent, and part of every lovemaking.

It still is! But life stresses gradually take a toll. Tickling and sex both have grown less frequent, and less passionate on average. For various reasons over the years, and especially since having a child. Now I'm lucky if we fit in quick play more than once a week. But I get it. Babies and little kids are demanding, especially on mom. No wonder she's so tired!

But here's the thing: our sessions are still INCREDIBLE, once in a while. If we get a real opportunity, she's actually relaxed and not exhausted. Suddenly the sex turns super hot and she's super ticklish again (in either order). So I know it's still there. Just much harder these days to unlock.

I hope that as our kid gets older, my wife will feel like she gets her life back. Maybe lower average stress and more time and energy for us will let her fun ticklishness come back more easily and often. But it is hard. Every long dry spell is scary, and I worry that maybe we're losing it.

Sorry for the long story. Just normal marriage intimacy challenges, maybe, but the point was I noticed it first with her ticklishness. Still do. Maybe it's like a barometer of how she's really feeling inside. She's usually stressed and tired these days, so there's barely a reaction because it's not the right time. But if it actually is, a quick tickle gets a fun squeal and sexy squirming, driving us both crazy.

If there is anything to my assessment, and if any of that applies to others, maybe your lee is not "losing" ticklishness either. Maybe she's just complicated, and other things are getting in the way.

It's at least a decent possibility that her interest in All of it is decreasing. Hopefully not, but it is possible. And if I'm not interested...my ticklish'ness goes from a moderate level down into the negative numbers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back