• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What percentage of women are ticklish?

Jump

According to you and from your own experience, what percentage of women are ticklish? And to what extent?

Personlly I think that around 15% of women are not ticklish, but the number go up to around 25% if we include women who are ticklish but are able to hold it in and don't show any reaction on the outside once they put their mind into it.

I have tickled a lot of women. I have only met 2 that were not ticklish on their feet.
I would say a good amount that only were ticklish with the hairbrush.

I have tickled a lot of women. I have only met 2 that were not ticklish on their feet.
I would say a good amount that only were ticklish with the hairbrush.

Do you rembember how many women have you tickled (more or less) and how many of them were ticklish only with the hairbrush?
Also how many of them were ticklish in other places?

Do you rembember how many women have you tickled (more or less) and how many of them were ticklish only with the hairbrush?
Also how many of them were ticklish in other places?
I don't have an exact number being almost 40 I would say over 100.
Lets say 5 could resist any reaction besides the hair brush.
Only 2 no reaction to anything on thier feet.
I have never met a women that was not ticklish anywhere on her body.

Very few who aren’t ticklish somewhere at some point. Most of the time it’s nerves or the wrong amount of pressure is being applied relative to that person I reckon. Have found most girls more reactive to hairbrushes but some suffer far more with gentle, light strokes from a comb or fingers. I seem to remember a (very low catchment) study found that women were typically more ticklish around their arch and ball than toes - I’ve found the opposite though!

In my experience, fortunately and THANKFULLY most of them! :thumbsup:

Obviously the vast majority of women are ticklish on the usual spots. How ticklish a woman is would be more of gamble and what her most ticklish spot(s) would be, but even that can't be confirmed regardless of studies or personal experiences. I'd say only %1 aren't ticklish at all since it's extremely rare to come across a person who isn't ticklish in general. That's why I never ticklish confirmations surprising, whether from a celebrity or a normal woman.

Obviously the vast majority of women are ticklish on the usual spots. How ticklish a woman is would be more of gamble and what her most ticklish spot(s) would be, but even that can't be confirmed regardless of studies or personal experiences. I'd say only %1 aren't ticklish at all since it's extremely rare to come across a person who isn't ticklish in general. That's why I never ticklish confirmations surprising, whether from a celebrity or a normal woman.

Only 1 women out 100 not being ticklish seems like an huge exaggeration.

In my personal experience they are more common but even throwing that aside I watched several hours- long Canelli renfaire tickling videos before they were taken down from youtube and the women who didn't react at all were around 20%

They featured a total of several hundreds of randomly picked women so I consider it a reliable sample size.

It's true that most of them were probably ticklish and they were just capable of not reacting, but even then:

-Going from 20% of women who can suppress it at will to only 1% of women who truly aren't ticklish seems like an huge jump.

-If a woman can hold it in and don't show any visibile reaction than I personally consider her as good as not ticklish.

I'm more interested in knowing how many women can't hold it in regardless of how hard they try.

One of the more frustrating things about ticklishness is that it can be very confusing and hard to quantify. A lot of things can affect it like who is doing it, how comfortable the person is, what is used, mood.etc

I would say most people are generally ticklish. Number may drop if you start specifying the area or degree of ticklishness. This board tend to have very strict standards when it comes to ticklishness. A lot of people on this site don't consider a person ticklish if they're not going crazy, and laughing hysterically.

One of the more frustrating things about ticklishness is that it can be very confusing and hard to quantify. A lot of things can affect it like who is doing it, how comfortable the person is, what is used, mood.etc

I would say most people are generally ticklish. Number may drop if you start specifying the area or degree of ticklishness. This board tend to have very strict standards when it comes to ticklishness. A lot of people on this site don't consider a person ticklish if they're not going crazy, and laughing hysterically.

Personally I don't consider a girl "ticklish" only if she goes crazy or lagh histerically, it's more than enough that they show a bit of involuntary reactions such as giggling or involuntarily jerking away from the tickled spot etc...and that they aren't able to suppress these reactions at will.

I'm sure everybody agree that most people are ticklish by the way, I would like to try quantify the number a bit more precisely tough.

It's not a binary thing or necessarily on a scale.Some women who get pedicures regularly without a flinch might giggle if that foot is touched by a friend and go berserk if it's her husband. Sometimes context is huge.

Tickling is actually a really complex mesh of physiology and psychology and poorly understood.

It's not a binary thing or necessarily on a scale.Some women who get pedicures regularly without a flinch might giggle if that foot is touched by a friend and go berserk if it's her husband. Sometimes context is huge.

Tickling is actually a really complex mesh of physiology and psychology and poorly understood.

I agree that's a complex subject and I'm trying to understand it as much as I can by discussing about it with more "experienced" people, that's why I would like if you could elaborate your opinion about it please.

Anyway I personally consider a woman that's only ticklish if she is relaxed and at ease with her bodyfriend/friends not "truly ticklish", because it basically means she is only ticklish if we she actually want to be tickled but she can suppress her reactions if she feels uncomfortable which pretty much defeats the point of tickling as an involuntarly reaction that you can't resist to no matter what.
A truly ticklish woman in my view is a woman who is ticklish regardless of her mood.

Hard to put numbers on this, but id say at least 90% of women are at least a tiny bit ticklish or more.

Interesting question. I don't have a huge amount of experience, I'd say I've tickled maybe only about 20-30 women. From what I remember, there was just one of them who didn't seem to be ticklish at all. So like 96% for me.

Interesting question. I don't have a huge amount of experience, I'd say I've tickled maybe only about 20-30 women. From what I remember, there was just one of them who didn't seem to be ticklish at all. So like 96% for me.

How many of those women were ticklish on their feet?

I’ve had a lot of good experiences with women with ticklish feet over the years. And I’ve met only a couple of them who simply were NOT foot ticklish to, at least, some degree. One of those was my cousin. While we were growing up, I tried every conceivable way I could think of to get a ticklish response out of her when I tickled her feet. But she simply was NOT foot ticklish at all. She WAS, however, pretty goosey on her ribs, and underarms.

Why do you think the number is so low? I'm genuinely curious.

Personal experiences aside if you look at the unedited, 1 hour long Canelli renfaire videos around 80% women shows ticklish reactions (I literally counted them) and these are women who are clearly trying their best to not laugh since they want the tickling to stop as quickly as possibile and because it's embarassing to be tickled and laugh in front of hundreds of strangers that are passing by.

They tickled several hundreds of randomly selected women off the street so the sample saze is reliable for sure.

How many of those women were ticklish on their feet?

Some were for sure, but I can't really give you a great answer to that because most of them are women I've only tickled on their upper body, due to the fact that they weren't people I dated and just those I tickled casually. So for a lot of them I know to be ticklish in some places, I unfortunately just don't know about their feet.

I'll say this though, there are definitely at least two women I know who are ticklish on their ribs, tummys, sides, knees, and armpits, but are not ticklish on their feet at all. And what's interesting is that both of them are ballerinas. Pointe shoes are pretty hard on a dancer's feet and could have decreased the sensitivity.

Why do you think the number is so low? I'm genuinely curious.

Personal experiences aside if you look at the unedited, 1 hour long Canelli renfaire videos around 80% women shows ticklish reactions (I literally counted them) and these are women who are clearly trying their best to not laugh since they want the tickling to stop as quickly as possibile and because it's embarassing to be tickled and laugh in front of hundreds of strangers that are passing by.

They tickled several hundreds of randomly selected women off the street so the sample saze is reliable for sure.

I've watched a ton of Renfaire videos and I genuinely only remember one women who didn't seem to be ticklish at all. I don't doubt your data or anything but have you got any links to these unedited hour long videos? There must still be a lot I haven't seen.

I've watched a ton of Renfaire videos and I genuinely only remember one women who didn't seem to be ticklish at all. I don't doubt your data or anything but have you got any links to these unedited hour long videos? There must still be a lot I haven't seen.

A couple of months ago some guy uploaded like 15-20 rare 1-hour long renfaire videos on Youtube that I had never seen before but unfortunately his channel got shut down after just a few weeks and I saved just a few of them.

I take the chance to say that I would be very grateful if someone who saved them is willing to upload them again or at least share them with me privately.

Anyway I just uploaded on Vimeo one of the video I saved, like you can see they tickled 19 women and 4 of them were not ticklish (at 2:30, 9:00, 14:30 and 46:00), so around 20%.

https://vimeo.com/727392557

Most videos had a similar ratio between ticklish and not ticklish girls for a total of several hundreds girls tickled and around 15-20% of them were not ticklish.

Altogh saying "not ticklish" may be misleading since we can't know for sure if they were truly not ticklish (eg they didn't feel the urge to laugh or squirm at all) of if they were just capable of holding it in, but even then it means that such a percentage of women can easily avoid to react to tickling if they don't feel like laughing which is already a bummer.

P.S: If you watch Canelli clips on channels such as this one of course it would seems like every girl is ticklish since they deliberately only post clips of ticklish girl:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcbg4LqMQjSrCaQpEInbUnQ/videos

Last edited:
Going by the women I've tickled and the ones I asked on OF, I would say the vast majority of women are ticklish. It's also just common sense, if non-ticklish or barely ticklish people made up a large percentage of the population, people wouldn't be so surprised on the rare occasion they come across one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back