• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What percentage of women are ticklish?

In my experiences, and I've tickled at least 200 or more girls, thus far. There's a much higher percentage of ticklish women than there are of us fellers.

I would guess somewhere between 90% -95% of women are ticklish. Here is the caveat: This does not mean all these women are so ticklish that they are going to burst into uncontrollable laughter by the slightest touch. Too many people base their idea of ticklishness on what they see in tickling videos, and for the most part those videos are complete horseshit. Relationship to the tickler, mood, and concentration can all have an impact on ticklishness. Also, desensitization plays a huge role. The body gets used to the sensation. Therefore, someone who may have been extremely ticklish at the beginning of the tickling may barely be ticklish a few minutes later. Still, it is my experience that the vast majority of women are ticklish.

It's not a binary thing or necessarily on a scale.Some women who get pedicures regularly without a flinch might giggle if that foot is touched by a friend and go berserk if it's her husband. Sometimes context is huge.

Tickling is actually a really complex mesh of physiology and psychology and poorly understood.

This was my reaction to the question.
I see ticklishness as continuum between literally zero reaction anywhere -- I'd put that at ~10% -- to out-of-control freak out no matter what mood they're in -- also maybe 10%? -- and a linear plot between the two ends for the middle 80%.

Also, there are some women who barely react or react just a little bit -- but the reaction is so minor you almost feel lame for having done it in the first place. Should we could them as "ticklish"? I'd say no, considering they're not much fun to tickle. There are also the girls who are ticklish for about 5-10 seconds then no more. How are they counted? Lots of distinctions here.

Last edited:
I think most are, actually, in some way, or particular place; it's just a matter of how comfortable they are with the person trying to tickle them.

In my experience, somewhere between 20% and 30%. I'm surprised by the higher estimates I'm seeing here

I've tickled 3. One was tickle wrestling where I pinned her arms above her head and began wiggling my fingers towards her armpits. She was laughing and begging claiming she'd scream if I tickled her. When my wiggling fingers reached her armpits, there was no scream, or begging, because she dissolved into hysterical laughter. I only tickled her for like 10 seconds

The other was a woman I tickled where she was very ticklish EXCEPT her feet that didn't seem to be ticklish at all. I admit I didn't get to try anything like a brush or anything though.

The other was an ex girlfriend. Unfortunately she was insanely ticklish but HATED it. Think of how torturous it was for me, a guy with a tickle fetish being told "light tickling but you can't go behind my knees because I can't take it".... I stuck to the rules though because she was serious about it. I tickled her there once before she knew of my fetish or discussed it... One squeeze behind her knee sent a scream, and laughter from her mouth.... Ooooh how I wish she'd have been more open to tickling lol

so 100% for me. I know others who are ticklish but these were just the ones I actually got to tickle for real

There are also the girls who are ticklish for about 5-10 seconds then no more. How are they counted? Lots of distinctions here.
This is very interesting, I have never met a woman who was only ticklish for a few seconds.
Could you please share your experieces with them in details?

This is very interesting, I have never met a woman who was only ticklish for a few seconds.
Could you please share your experieces with them in details?

I imagine these are the people who are only ticklish when surprised. If so, I would just loop these in with the people who can control it or turn it off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back