• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Auction, part 5 - Emma’s soft spot for Beth (f/f)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...eth%92s-lack-of-research-(f-f-brief-tickling)

Part 2
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...s-first-ticklish-experience-(*-f-*-mf-sexual)

Part 3
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...rt-3-Beth%92s-first-one-on-one-(f-f-explicit)

Part 4
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-Part-4-Beth%92s-New-Contract-(f-f-feet-only)

Part 5

Beth finally awoke, slowly she opened her eyes and tried to move her body, to no avail. She slowly lifted her head and looked down her mummified body to her socked feet sticking out of the shrink-wrap. She sighed heavily, knowing that her feet were going to be the target once again. After a few, long minutes passed, the door opened to the room and a gleeful Emma skipped in holding a small, clear bag with a grey powder in it.

“Bet you wish that you weren’t such a bitch earlier now, don’t you?” Emma said sarcastically.

Beth stayed silent and glared at Emma as she walked to her feet, placing her hands on the socks.

“It took a lot of convincing to be allowed to play with your feet, especially as Julia asked for the socks to remain on” Emma smiled, slowly pulling Beth’s socks off, one by one.

“Just get the tickling over with” Beth sighed.

“Is that what you think is going to happen to you?” Emma smiled, holding up the bag of grey powder.

“Well, that’s what this stupid fucking place it, isn’t it?” Beth replied.

“I want you to beg for me to tickle you” Emma mocked.

“Like that is going to happen” Beth rolled her eyes.

“Have it your way” Emma smiled before opening the seal on the bag, sprinkling the powder over Beth’s toes.

“What the fuck is that?” Beth replied with surprise, twitching her toes.

Emma didn’t reply, instead, she poured more powder in each of Beth’s socks before fitting the socks back to her feet.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Beth shouted in frustration, itching her feet with the other one.

Emma took out some string and tied both of Beth’s big toes together, over the top of her socks.

“Give me a shout when you’re ready to be tickled. It’s the only way I am going to remove the itching powder from your sensitive feet” Emma joked, skipping back out the room and locking the door.

Beth scowled at Emma as she left before her attention turned back to her feet, slowly turning itchier with every second. She tried to adjust her feet to gain some relief but could only manage to move her heels slightly.

Over the next ten minutes, Beth turned red and sweaty as she tried to supress the itching sensation, fidgeting in her cocoon. She didn’t want to give Emma the satisfaction, but equally, could not stand the itching for much longer.

Finally, Beth cracked.

“TICKLE MY FEET!” She screamed out, “I CANT TAKE THIS ITCHING ANYMORE”

Within seconds, the door clicked and swung open. Beth turned her sweaty face to see Emma stood in the doorway with a bucket in one hand and a gleaming smile on her face.

“You didn’t last long” Emma mocked. “WIMP”.

“JUST GET THIS SHIT OFF MY FEET” Beth called back.

Emma slowly walked toward Beth’s feet, placing down the bucket on the floor. She removed the string tying Beth’s feet together, Beth immediately began to scratch her left toes against her right toes.

“I bet that feels nice” Emma said patronisingly as she pulled off each sock, causing a cloud of powder to fall to the floor.

Emma slowly applied some latex gloves before reaching in the bucket and pulling out a dish brush. Beth was too focused on trying to scratch her own feet to notice Emma’s hand move close to her soles before contact was made.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUUUUCCCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed with laughter as the bristles scrubbed her soles.

She rocked from side to side within her cocoon as Emma scrubbed every inch of her bare, itchy feet until they were wet and clean.

“Aww, they look sore” Emma said with some sympathy.

Beth glared at her, trying to catch her breath.

“I know what would help” Emma smirked as she pulled out a tube of lotion from her pocket, dripping it over the tops of Beth’s feet.

Beth flinched upon feeling the cold cream on her hot feet as Emma set to work massaging the cream into her skin, ensuring she went in between each toe, causing some giggles to escape Beth’s mouth.

“Time to get you out of this wrap sweetie” Emma said with a smile.

Beth was stunned, she thought that this was going to be a lot worse than what she had experienced. She smiled back at Emma as she took out a pair of scissors, carefully cutting down the wrap, in between Beth’s breasts and over her stomach. As soon as Emma’s scissors moved in between her thighs, Beth tried to move, but couldn’t lift her arms. She struggled again but nothing, just as Emma finished cutting the wrap.

“You didn’t think you were going to get away that easy, did you?” Emma smirked.

As she opened up the wrap, Beth saw straps pinning her elbows and wrists against her torso, she had a further two straps on her legs pinning her thighs and ankles together.

“Now that you’re free from that sweaty cocoon, it’s time for your treatment” Emma smiled.

Beth gulped as she watched Emma pull down four chains from the ceiling and attach them to the straps either side of her knees and either side of her elbows. She walked over to the wall, pressing a button, retracting the chains to the ceiling, lifting Beth’s sweaty body off the table. As Beth hung in the air, Emma quickly moved the table out of the way before using the buttons on the wall to adjust lower the chains attached to Beth’s ankles so she was vertical, hovering a foot above a large black vent in the floor.

Beth’s smug expression soon changed once she felt hot air coming through the vent against her lotioned soles.

“W-W-What are you doing?” She nervously asked.

“Heating your feet up of course” Emma smiled as she walked around the back of Beth.

“W-W-Why?” Beth nervously asked.

“Once your feet have absorbed the lotion and the heat dries your feet, they will become extra sensitive” Emma said softly. “In the meantime”

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth began laughing loudly as Emma’s long fingernails scattered over her naked bum cheeks.

“HA, is there any part of you that isn’t ticklish” Emma mocked as she ran her nails up Beth’s spine and down to her bum.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth continued to laugh, swaying as she hung.

“What about the back of your knees?” Emma joked as she ran her fingernails down the back of Beth’s legs to her knees.

“AHAHAHAHAHA FUUCCKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth continued to laugh as her feet slowly heated up.

Emma continued to scatter her fingernails over the back of Beth’s knees, slowly moving up to her bum before running back down her legs as she frantically swung on the chains, screaming with laughter.

“OW ITSSS HOOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOOTTT AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed with laughter as her feet grew warmer and warmer.

Emma bent down and felt the bottom of Beth’s wriggling size 9’s as she swayed around.

“I think it’s time” Emma smiled as she walked over to the wall, turning off the heat and adjusting the chains so Beth was raised back horizontally in the air.

Emma positioned the table back under Beth and lowered her down, unclipping the chains and retracting them back to the air. She took out some string and tied Beth’s big toes together, pinning them back and tying the string around the knee strap.

“We are going to play a little game” Emma smiled, wheeling the table towards a panel in the wall.

“W-W-What’s in there?” Beth stuttered as Emma opened the panel.

“You will soon find out” she said smiling as she pushed the table closer to the wall, forcing Beth’s feet through it.

Once she secured the wheels, she took out a pair of leather cuffs, undoing the strap around Beth’s hips and wrists. Beth tried to move quickly but her arms were still pinned at her albows.

“Not so fast” Emma joked, clipping Beth’s left wrist in the cuff.

She walked around the table and pulled Beth’s wrists together, clipping in the right wrist so her hands were bound on her belly. Emma walked back to the wall on the far side of the room and pulled out a retractable chain, walking it over to Beth and attaching it to the cuffs. Once satisfied, she released the strap securing Beth’s elbows and quickly moved back to the control box at the wall before Beth could react. She pressed the button to retract the chain and it slowly pulled Beth’s hands over her head, stretching her arms out and exposing her torso.

“This game is called ‘Armpits or Feet’!” Emma joked, taking out two stiff turkey feathers and approaching Beth’s head. “I’m going to tickle your armpits slowly, if you try to pull your arms down to protect yourself, the movement in the chain will trigger the revolving bristles surrounding every inch of your feet”.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH” Beth snapped back.

“The more pressure you apply to the chain, the faster the bristles will spin” Emma smiled. “They will only stop once you return your hands back to this position”.

Beth gulped nervously as she watched Emma’s hands approach her armpits, contacting the tip of the feathers in the centre. She instantly gritted her teeth and shut her eyes, quivering already.

“I’m not even moving them” Emma joked.

Emma held the feathers still for a few seconds as Beth continued to quiver before she started to slowly drag them in a circle.

“MMMMMMMMTEEhehehehehehehehehehe” Beth started to giggle as the feathers stroked her sensitive armpits.

Beth tried to concentrate on keeping her arms locked out as the feathers circled her skin. Giggles pouring from her mouth.

“This is going to be easy for me” Emma joked as she applied more pressure to the feathers, forcing them down into Beth’s skin.

“Hehehehehehehehehe Stopppp hehehehehehehehe” Beth continued to laugh.

Unfortunately, for Beth, her reflexes took over and she jolted her left hand down an inch, starting the spinning bristles.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUCCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out as the bristles began revolving over her feet.

Beth did not account for how ticklish her feet were after the oil and heat treatment as she wriggled and screamed with laughter. The other thing she did not factor in was that her incredibly ticklish feet caused her body to bounce around, bringing her hands down as much as the chain would let her.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-TURN IT OFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she continued to scream and beg.

“I’m not even tickling you anymore” Emma joked holding the feather out in front of Beth’s red face. “This is entirely your own doing now”.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEAAASSEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Beth laughed as the bristles glided over her soles, toes and the tops of her feet.

Feeling sympathetic, Emma grabbed hold of Beth’s wrists and pulled them towards the wall, stretching her out, finally stopping the bristles.

“T-T-Thank you” Beth panted, trying to capture her breath.

“You’re lucky that I like you” Emma smiled. “But, unfortunately, it’s something I have to do”.

Emma moved the feathers back into Beth’s armpits, circling them quickly.

“NOOOOHOHHOHOH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed, as she tried to keep her arms stretched out.

It wasn’t too long until long until she collapsed and pulled the chain starting the bristles up again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA NOOOHOHOHOHOOHOH STAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth begged as her sensitive feet were once again tickle tortured.

Emma watched Beth’s tears roll down her face, before she decided to put a stop to it, pulling her hands back towards the wall.

“I-I-I can’t take it” Beth stuttered.

The door flung open to the room and Julia stood in the doorway, looking at Emma with anger.

“COME HERE NOW!” Julia demanded.

Emma gulped before exiting the room, shutting the door behind her. Just as Beth thought her torture was over, she watched two robotic arms appear though the wall. They were both attached with multiple toothbrush heads as the made their way towards Beth’s armpits.

“NO, NO, NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth begged as they came into contact with her smooth, sweaty armpits.

She instantly pulled the chains towards her triggering the bristles on her feet again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAAAPP AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA” she begged but it was no use.

The bristles continued to tickle her armpits and feet as she rocked from side to side, laughing. Minute after ticklish minute passed by with Beth growing weaker and weaker, her laughter turning silent as the air disappeared from her lungs.

Just before she passed out, the bristles stopped and retracted. Her skin tingled as she slowly regained her breath. The door opened and two masked, muscular figures entered the room. They walked towards Beth and freed her from the restraints.

“T-T-Thank you” Beth panted out, thinking they were here to put an end to her ordeal.

One of the figures picked Beth’s exhausted body up and flung her over their shoulder, carrying her out of the room. Beth bobbed up and down as she was carried down the corridor before the second figure flung a hood over her head. Beth tried to grab it but the figure grasped her wrists, her exhausted body couldn’t fight the grip the figure had on her.

Finally, she was placed on a padded seat. The figures grabbed her wrists extending her arms out to the sides and cuffing them. She tried to fight as they grabbed her legs, lifting them in front of her, spreading them and placing them on padded surfaces. Beth’s weakened strength was no match for the figures as they quickly cuffed her ankles in place before wrapping a strap around her stomach and elbows, pinning her against the fixture.

The light blinded her as the hood was lifted off her head. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw a large panel of blackened glass in front of her. She could see that she was fully immobilised with her feet stretched and bound in front of her, facing the glass with her arms pinned out to the side, exposing her whole body. The figures turned the lights off in the room before leaving. Beth was once again in darkness.

After a few minutes of pointless struggling, the glass became clear and a light shone through the window. Beth gasped upon seeing Emma bound to a fixture the other side of the glass, exactly the same as she was.

“Since you were more concerned about helping your friend out than tickling her, like we instructed, we are going to put your morals to the test” a voice said on the speaker.

The lights went on in Beth’s room and Emma looked dumbfounded upon seeing Beth bound to a structure in the next room.

“We are going to tickle torture your whole body. When you can’t take anymore, the only thing that will save you will be instructing us to tickle her” the voice continued. “If by any chance one of you passes out, we will continue to tickle the other person until you come back around”.

Both girls protested loudly but they couldn’t hear the other person, they were both in sound proofed rooms.
“There is no point trying to make a plan, the other person cannot hear you. The only way you will find out if other person has fucked you over is when your body is being tickle tortured” the voice said before the speakers popped as the communication was ended.

Beth watched nervously as robotic arms with bristle attachments moved towards her armpits, sides, hips and feet. She looked across at Emma as the robotic arms mimicked Beth’s. She saw something lift out of the floor in between Emma’s legs. She looked down at her naked pussy to see a feather duster appear, stroking her pussy softly as it positioned itself.

The two girls stared nervously at each other through the glass, waiting for the tickling to start.

Any update on the next part(s)? No rush or anything, this is just one of my favorite series of recent, i check twice a day to see if there’s a new part! Keep up the great work :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back