• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ticklish are these feet?

Did I tickle her in all photos?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoveSoles81

4th Level Red Feather
Did I tickle her soles in every pic?

Attachments

• AFCEFA4B-CB4E-46F7-B795-E2DF09D840FD.jpeg
    AFCEFA4B-CB4E-46F7-B795-E2DF09D840FD.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I would say not on the first but yes on the next two, as the soles are exposed perfectly.

Tickled in every picture. My favorite is when she is kneeling down in her sandals and I can sneak attack those soles

Yeah that one is my favourite too. How did she react to that?
I do that to my girl when she is in that position, don't you just love it when they feel they should be protected by the shoe, but if anything it tickles them more because they can't do anything about it? :)

Yeah that one is my favourite too. How did she react to that?
I do that to my girl when she is in that position, don't you just love it when they feel they should be protected by the shoe, but if anything it tickles them more because they can't do anything about it? :)
If she doesn’t expect the tickle. She literally jumps and yells. Last night I elbow locked both of her ankles and she closes her eyes and starts tensing up in a ball and begging no lol. But if I tickle very lightly she can take it and seems to be enjoying it a bit now.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back