• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think of the tickle interrogation scenario?

personally I have come to enjoy it since doing RP with Rachel.

I like it, especially if it's cartoony and silly

A good scenario. Works for characters in a lot of TV shows and movies.

I like it, especially if it's cartoony and silly

At first: "Really? You're going to tickle me. That's all you've got?
A few minutes later: OKAY, OKAY. I'LL TALK. JUST STOP!"

I absolutely love them.
I wish someone would interrogate me for something like that haha oh how embarrassing it would be!!

My brain always goes to the "admit how much this arouses you..." interrogation ... "admit how weak this makes you..."

Because not only do you need to resist the urge to break and fess up... you also need to try and avoid any sign of arousal... best not moan, move your hips, let yourself get tingly...

Haha - oh god - impossible to resist but I try to keep a brave front at all time.
I'm strong like an Amazon and I know karate and you are a poop head :p Take that Mr Ler Interrogator!!!!!

I absolutely love them! Such an effective way to make people talk and get info. Inserting irl people in to them is always fun

If you want to see someone go nuts, tickle them until they give you the information you know to be true, and then tell them that you don't believe them, and keep tickling.

If you want to see someone go nuts, tickle them until they give you the information you know to be true, and then tell them that you don't believe them, and keep tickling.

Very true. Many years ago, I arranged an evening of m/m interrogation tickling with all the lees receiving answers and instructions not to reveal them when they are tied and tickled. It was quite a hit. That was part of the Ticklefest in Chicago almost 3 decades ago. Needless to say, I love interrogation tickling scenarios done in real life.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back