• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Massage Parlors

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
Does anyone have any recent stories about visits to Asian Massage Parlors?

Once, many moons ago. I visited one hoping to get some foot action and tickled the massage girls feet.

It was always hit or miss at the places I went to. But more misses than hits. Then there was the noise factor. Most places, you could hear the people around you. If they weren't interested in what you liked, they pretended that they didn't speak english. Still some mighty fine, beautiful women at those places, and they gave one heck of a massage.

I normally provide details with my posts and will be sure to do so again because I love this site.

However, being that I am now offering ebooks (see where on my profile) and looking to get interest in that going AND as this paticular experience is going to become a future ebook, I can only tease it at the moment...

Once, many moons ago. I visited one hoping to get some foot action and tickled the massage girls feet.

In my experience they are a goal mine. Last week went to a Korean Parlor here in the Inland Empire Cali. The pretty young lady recommended a 4 hand. Both were very cute
In my experience, if you lay on your stomach they spend a lot of time on your back so I waited lying on my back. They came in and I requested very light touch. They both smiled. One lady was tracing up and down my torso. The other lady on my legs. When she accidentally grazed my sole… I gave a smile and thumbs up. She then began running her nails up and down my soles. Awesome. They both giggled something back and forth.

Then I asked the woman on my chest to sit up on the table, and this put her foot right at my hands. I lightly ran my fingers down her foot. The combo of sensations was amazing and I was finished quickly. Lol

I have always had good luck working tickling into a massage at Asian parlors. Friendly guidance seems to be the key!!!

about 15 years ago I went to one in Boston, older woman was giving me a massage and tickled me a couple of times by accident, she said sorry when I laughed but then I said "no, it's ok - I like it" then she tickled my foot a little on purpose and said, "one moment, i have a better therapist for you" then she came back with a much younger therapist with long nails very eager to tickle me all over. she raked my feet, went in between my toes, spidered her fingers in my inner thighs, counted my ribs, wiggled her fingers in my armpits, traced my back and arms, tickled my neck... I saw her three more times then the place shut down.

about 15 years ago I went to one in Boston, older woman was giving me a massage and tickled me a couple of times by accident, she said sorry when I laughed but then I said "no, it's ok - I like it" then she tickled my foot a little on purpose and said, "one moment, i have a better therapist for you" then she came back with a much younger therapist with long nails very eager to tickle me all over. she raked my feet, went in between my toes, spidered her fingers in my inner thighs, counted my ribs, wiggled her fingers in my armpits, traced my back and arms, tickled my neck... I saw her three more times then the place shut down.

That sounds just wonderful! :bouncybou Except that they closed. :(

When I was living in Sydney I went to a couple of places where the massage culminated in very devious tickling of the insides of my thighs and perinium - obviously to illicit a positive response to the offer of extra services.

I nearly always obliged, and subsequently ended up with the feet of a sometimes younger, often middle aged Asian woman propped up on my chest while they played with my thing.

They were invariably sensitive and quite often vocally ticklish, which led to all sorts of fun to be had :)

When I was living in Sydney I went to a couple of places where the massage culminated in very devious tickling of the insides of my thighs and perinium - obviously to illicit a positive response to the offer of extra services.

I nearly always obliged, and subsequently ended up with the feet of a sometimes younger, often middle aged Asian woman propped up on my chest while they played with my thing.

They were invariably sensitive and quite often vocally ticklish, which led to all sorts of fun to be had :)

Do you remember the names of these places/location?

Greetings All,

About 2 weeks ago I got a massage where something new happened, so I thought I'd share.

I went to my regular place due to a sore back more than anything else, but knew there would be some extras involved which is always a plus. In all the times I've been here, there were only 2 instances where I didn't incorporate tickling into the massage and/or happy ending. It wasn't for a lack of trying, the women simply weren't ticklish. Such a sad existence. On this day I was seen by a new woman who we'll call Joan. Joan was Chinese, perhaps in her early 40's, and seemed very bubbly. She had short black hair, an a-line haircut, a white shirt, blue yoga pants, and black heels. It was obvious from watching her walk that she was not accustomed to wearing heels, so I was more than happy to suggest she take them off, but more on that later.

She lead me to the room and gave me all of 15 seconds to get undressed and lay on the table. She knocked and asked if I was ready, but then stuck her head in to check before I could answer. At this point I was naked, folding my clothes into the cubby provided for them. She just walked right in and grabbed a towel from off the massage table. At least I knew we would be on the same page about how I wanted the massage to end. She starts of the massage by placing the towel over my whole body and just running her hands over me. She then comes to the left side of the table so she can start on my back. Due to her shorter stature, perhaps 5'4, she got up on the side of the table so that she could get a better reach. I've seen many women due this, so I always try and scoot over since they are kneeling on the side and I don't want them to fall (I've seen that happen too). She didn't give me a chance to do so though, and pinched my tricep between her knee and the table as she got into position. She immediately apologized and gave me a chance to scoot over. She had massaged my back for about 2 mins when I decided to lift my head from the hole in the table and see if she still had her shoes on. Typically they take them off, and it's an excellent time for me to bring up tickling since their feet are in reach my arm, which is hanging to the side of the table so they have room. She had left her shoes on so I commented that I was surprised she had done so. She stopped massaging me and stood up, lifting one foot to the height of the table and then looked at me confused. I told her again that I was surprised that she still had them on since heels aren't the most comfortable, but since she was good, then more power to her. He grasp on English was the strongest, so I unfortunately confused her further. I told her it was all good at that I was just curious if she was ticklish, and tickled the top of her foot. She giggled and then put her foot down to continue the massage. Just as she was starting up again another woman just walks into the room, no warning at all.

At this point I thought that the Mamasan must have been outside the door for some reason, and didn't like that I tickled Joan or perhaps thought I was recommending that she take off more than her shoes. To my surprise the Mamasan, who we'll call Bebe, ignored me completely and began to have a conversation in Chinese with Joan. After about 25sec of this Bebe then tells me, "Sorry honey, she's new" and then proceeded to massage my neck and shoulders while explaining her technique to Joan in Chinese. I later found out that Bebe heard Joan apologizing to me for pinching my tricep as she was walking past our room. She thought my conversation with Joan about her heels was because Joan did something else to hurt me or make me uncomfortable, so she came in to take over. Now, have two woman stand over you as hey discuss massage techniques isn't the most relaxing sound in the world, but while Joan would be watching Bebe massage me, she would be massaging another part of my body. I'm all for getting a free 4-hands massage if requires listening to a conversation instead of music. It also didn't hurt that Bebe was cute. She was Laotian, perhaps in her late 40's, and was quite tan. She had shoulder length black hair with blonde highlights in it, and was wearing a black t-shirt, white capris and flip flops. Here feet were maybe a size 7 and the nails on her hands/feet were painted a dark red.

The 4-hands massage/period of instruction went on for maybe 40mins of my 1hr massage and I was quite happy with it. As I lay there enjoying myself I began to wonder if Bebe would be joining us for the flip. I've never experienced such a miracle, and sadly that day wouldn't prove any different. After having been in the room for maybe 5mins Bebe did remove the towel covering me, but that was it, there had been no teasing on the ladies part. Normally I would have worked tickling into the conversation more, and IF it was well received, I would have tickled the woman who was rubbing me here and there by this point, Since Bebe was trying to teach Joan though, it felt very rude and out of place to do so, so I stayed quiet. Eventually Bebe told me that she was going to step out and I figured I shouldn't be so greedy and that I really did luck out by having both of them there. Joan left too, and came back with a warm washing cloth to scrub off the oil they had used. She had me flip and proceeded to rub my chest and stomach. As she got to my waistline though she shifted to a lighter pressure and began to use her fingernails versus the palms of her hands. All hope was not lost and now was the time of teasing! She proceeded to use a light touch on my inner thighs, so I capitalized on it as a chance to tell her, "You like to tickle don't you?" and then I proceeded to tickle her ribs. She erupted into laughter so I moved to her under arm before she could retract it. After 10sec of tickling I stopped so should could continue, since I was most certainly excited at that point. She began to give me a handjob, using her nails to tickle and tease my balls while I occasionally tickled her ribs, hips and underarms. To her credit she did a great job maintaining a rhythm while I was tickling her. There was a period where she picked up speed and used one hand to stroke me, while her free tried to tickle me. During that I was sitting up, tickling her with both hands, and it became a contest of wills to see who would give in first. I won, just barely, because I began tickling her pelvic region and it was too much for her. I laid back down so we could both take a quick 10sec break and came soon after she began the handjob again.

Joan got me cleaned up and continued with the rest of the massage to burn out our remaining 6mins or so. As I was floating on cloud 9 she massaged my legs, slowly working her way back up to my groin. Once she got there she brandished those nails of hers again, and began to lightly tickle my balls. As we've all seen in any ticklegasm video here, you are far more sensitive after the fact. I immediately became aroused again, but knew there wasn't enough time remaining for me to finish so I told her it was ok. We wrapped things up and I got dressed as she changed the sheets on the table. Before she left I asked her to join me as I sat at the edge of the table and to swing her legs onto my lap. She did so and I removed her heels to get one last tickle in. She was most certainly ticklish there too, but I would say her ribs where her worst spot. I got her feet for a good 20sec, but then I stopped since we were already a little past the 1hr mark. To get in one final tease she gave me a hug goodbye while we were still in the room, and then turned around to start grinding her ass into my groin as she lifted her arms over her head and told me to come back soon so we could have some more fun. She knew I couldn't resist tickling her one last time, and I did, but now I had to figure how to hide my erection as I walked back to car since I was wearing basketball shorts...

That was my big day. Money is kinda tight, so I haven't been back and probably wont be for another few weeks. When I do return though, I'm excited to see what happens.

That was an awesome story! Having been to those establishments before, it was easy to visualize! Thanks for sharing that!

Does anyone have any recent stories about visits to Asian Massage Parlors?

I'm enjoying success with this lately. Many Asian therapists will oblige this interest. The key is to find one who has real affinity and skill for tickling and erotic touch, and who actually enjoys doing it. I found a young lady at one of the AMPs here in Northern Virginia recently who laughs when she makes me laugh and I can tell it's a lot of fun for her, something different. I ask for an hour session with 30 minutes of strong therapeutic massage followed by a half hour of soft touch with fingertips. I show a lot of respect and appreciation, and tip well. There is usually a language barrier but showing the kind of touch I like and demonstrating on her hand or forearm with my fingers usually works well.

I found that having one good initial session with her led to a much more intense and pleasurable one the next time, because she was familiar with what I enjoy and took more pleasure in exploring and tickling me thoroughly. Starting with strong therapeutic massage on the back and legs is a great relaxer and warm up for what's to come. It also shows that I respect her skills and training and that the session is as much about health as erotic pleasure, a good balance.

These sessions are the best when you find a therapist who you can more fully trust and connect with. Being naked and fully exposed in sensual submission under her soft hands on a massage table is an intimate private experience. The happy ending at the end becomes much more full bodied and delightful.

And in terms of aspiration, one of these days I'll find a therapist who enjoys being tickled herself as much as I do. That would be wild....

Last edited:
Does a possibility of getting into legal trouble concern you?

A bit, but the way I see it, there are many other countries where prostitution is legal. It feels like it's only a matter of time before it's allowed and regulated here.

The "happy endings" of my massages are just a handjob, not full service, so there's no risk of me knocking up a woman who is here to make some extra cash for her families overseas.

Can confirm the "very light touch" method works. She got the hint almost immediately and started tickling me all over for a good half hour lol

Can confirm the "very light touch" method works. She got the hint almost immediately and started tickling me all over for a good half hour lol

I can double down. I visited a Korean MP I the Palm Springs area. Young lady remembered me from prior and offered a 4 hands. I stressed very light touch and demonstrated on her arm. She smiled and they went to work… as soon as one of the woman ran her soft hand down the bottom of my foot and noticed my reaction… they took turns tickling me and conversing in Korean ( turn on for some reason )

I slid over and one woman placed her foot within reach. I lightly tickled her and she giggled and her partner tickled me harder.

All in all Amazing! And satisfying. Lol

A fantasy of mine. Too bad they closed. Hope you can find a similar place soon!

I was just walking around downtown and saw a bunch of Asian massage parlors in Boston and wondered if any of them do tickling! Have you found any good places recently? I can DM you so we don’t post them publicly.

You should have gotten her #! Lol

A bit, but the way I see it, there are many other countries where prostitution is legal. It feels like it's only a matter of time before it's allowed and regulated here.

The "happy endings" of my massages are just a handjob, not full service, so there's no risk of me knocking up a woman who is here to make some extra cash for her families overseas.

Most of the countries it's "legal" in have nothing to do with normalizing and regulating it. It just means they don't prosecute the prostitute because people have finally started realizing that the vast majority are doing it out of desperation and that punishing them for it doesn't help society.

You haven't wondered why they have to traffick these women in from poor countries in the first place? Many of these women had no other option, or many times were tricked into coming there under the guise of a different job and are now stuck in a foreign country. It doesn't bother you that they would never touch you unless you paid them?
Go find someone who actually likes you instead of renting out human beings who come from third world conditions. There's a good reason the vast majority of legalized prostitutes in Amsterdam for example, are not from Amsterdam. Women from the Asian countries that they predominately come from are treated horribly, that's why so many have no other option. Ironically, men create these problems for them in the first place, then revel on the internet about taking advantage of them and acting like it should be even more normalized. How convenient. But keep pretending you're doing nothing wrong by justifying it with "oh they're making money for their families". Same BS excuse companies give to justify setting up sweatshops. If you think most of these young women have children back in the countries they came from then you're living in a delusion. They are recruited young most of the time and are a lot closer to being children themselves then they are to the age of men they're expected to "service". (Much like the guy in the thread bragging about the 19 year old when he's almost 40. That girl has been given no chance to even find herself yet.) But of course, that's what they like. They can't satisfy a woman their own age and resort to this because they're lonely. Then actually leave thinking they have any worth because someone plastered on a fake smile for money in their presence.

Many of them were tossed away by their parents and are desperate for work so it's not difficult to find them young. Ill educated so that male siblings can have a better life etc. That's the only family they've had. In other words, the last people who should be getting any money from these girls.
I've even known families who move here, that have all the resources in the world and still treat their daughters worse than their sons. It's very much just a part of the culture almost everywhere in Asia that women are treated worse than men.
You know how else women can make money without risk of pregnancy? Being treated equally from the start, being given proper education like their male counterparts. Actually being given the proper chance to do something worth while with their lives like being a doctor/nurse, inventing something, discovering something etc. Not being thrown away just to end up having a job they don't feel comfortable telling people about.
Instead, the choices they have are very few where they live, and you don't seem to GAF and happily take advantage of it because it gets your rocks off, just like Nike doesn't care about taking advantage of them because of the benefits it brings to the company.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back