• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Massage Parlors

I've been sick for a while, so I haven't been out to get a massage. Fully recovered though I figured I'd go out for one and post about it. Upon returning to the Forum I certainty didn't expect to see a comment like PubLM's. If you're interested in just my experience then please skip the paragraph below.

PubLM, you are most certainly entitled to your opinion (yes I know I'm stating the obvious, but not everyone recognizes that fact) and nobody should fault you for that. I will say that I find it a bit odd though that your profile was created the same day as your comment, and it's the only post/comment you've made. To me it almost seems like you either A) Have another profile on the forum, but made a throw-away just to give your two cents, or B) You just patrol forums as a pseudo ***. Regardless, you seem to be projecting some personal experiences into you comment. If that is true, then it's unfortunate to hear you've have a tough go of it. That said, using negative generalizations about other members of the forum such as: "..they would never touch you unless you paid them", "They can't satisfy a woman their own age and resort to this because they're lonely", or "...you don't seem to GAF and happily take advantage of it because it gets your rocks off..." is, in my opinion, in poor taste. I can only speak for myself, but there have been times where I've just had a chat with the ladies afterwards, if it's slow, looked at photos of then from their homeland, and I even went out to eat with one woman (as a platonic outing). In an effort to not hijack this thread I will conclude my Ted talk here. If you still feel strongly about the subject then I suggest you state a new thread in the General Discussions section of the forum.

Now back to the subject of this thread. Since I was fully recovered from being sick, but plenty sore and wiped out from working during most of that time, I figured I was overdue for a massage. I went to the same place that I mentioned in my other post and was greeted by Bebe. Even though it had been a while she recognized me and even commented, "Long time, no see". I was shown to a room and got myself situated while she answered the phone. She had died her hair now to an auburn red, and had it done up in a ponytail. She was wearing a thin white shirt, black yoga pants, and black platform sandals. He nails were still painted red. Upon entering the room we exchanged pleasantries and she began an excellent massage. There was no teasing or tickling for the first 10mins, until she initiated it. Having done my back, shoulders, neck and scalp, she then changed up the pressure to a much lighter one, and began using her nails. She would start at my neck and lightly trace her nails down my arms, slowly back up, and then down my back before circling around my buttocks and coming up to my neck. She proceeded to do this for about 4mins and it was driving me crazy. She then stopped and told me she was going to get a hot towel. When she came back she wiped my down and got into position to start rubbing my legs. Before she started I told her, "I forgot that you like to tickle". She laughed and said "Sorry honey" but then immediately proceeded to start tickling me again. While working on my right leg she would have one hand on my hip while the other danced across the top of my butt, slid down between my cheeks, and then lazily grazed down my inner thigh until she got to my calf muscle. After the first few times (this went on for about 3 mins with each leg) I popped my head up and commented that she must like tickling almost as much as I do. She one again laughed, told me I was cute, and then proceeded to keep teasing me. I told her that it was fair as long as I get to tickle her later. She smiled and said that was ok.

At this point I was very turned on. Bebe capitalized on this and changed to a more traditional massage on my legs/buttocks, but would also lift my hips up a bit and have me hold that position while she fondled and caressed my taint, balls and erection. When she was ready, she would then gently push down on my lower back while pointing my erection down between my legs. Form there she would use one hand to massage my leg while her other hand firmly held my cock. She would pulse her hand while she used her thumb to gently massage under tip. I was in heaven, or so I thought, until she had me flip over. Upon doing so she began to massage lower abdomen/upper going area. I knew this would only last for a brief moment since it's typically done to help re-excite a man, and I was still ready to go, so I used this as a chance to start tickling Bebe's ribs. Oh, is she ticklish. She immediately burst into laughter. I reminded her that I owed her from earlier in the massage and began to lightly tickly across her stomach. It was too much and she fell forward on top of me. I tickled her for a bit long, but then stopped so that her laughing wouldn't disrupt anybody else who might be getting a massage in another room. While still laughing she told me that I was cute and that she was going to start with the handjob. She started off at a moderate pace, and I soon realized that if she kept this up I wasn't going to last long. I began tickling her some more, this time lightly running my fingertip around her surprisingly plump butt (Bebe weighs maybe 125lbs) until I saw a smile start to form on her mouth. From there I moved around to her hip which very quickly got an outburst of giggles. She gave me a sly look and then rocked my world. She took the hot oil, which I was already coated in, and then poured it directly onto the head of cock for 6sec, all the while slowly and sensually working my erection. Using a firmer pressure, she massaged and gently tugged on my balls with one hand while the other expertly worked it's way up my erection, across the tip and then back down to begin the delicious cycle all over again. She slowly, but assuredly, maintained this steady rhythm until I could not take it any more and came like a geyser. She showed no signs of stopping which was fine with me, up until a certain point. Eventually my sensitivity got the best of me and I gasped, "Ok, Ok!" trying to get my point across while still being quite enough to not make it obvious to anybody in the neighboring rooms what was happening. She acknowledge my "ok" with a couple "okays" of her own, but then looked she looked at me with a mischievous smile. She adjusted her grip on my erection so that one hand was at the base while hand was under my balls, resting them on her fingertips. After giving me a 3sec reprieve she started again with full gusto, pumping the full length of my erection with a firm grip to ensure I stayed hard while her other hand tickled by balls nonstop. I was completely taken off guard and struggled to stay on the table, let alone quiet. The sensation was almost too much to take, but seeing her let lose, having fun and doing something she presumably hasn't/wouldn't be doing with just any old Joe that walked in off the street was so damn hot to me that I did my best to stay still on the table and let her have her way. Plus it's not like I wasn't feeling good too. After a few mins I couldn't take any more and sat up to bring her out of her tickle frenzy. The two of us were exhausted and she sat on the table next to me as we kinda hugged/leaned on each other for support.

With her strength regained, she left to get another hot towel to wipe me down, and boy did I need it. She closed out our session with some more massaging on my legs and shoulders. Before departing the room she gave me another hug and I used that as a opportunity to tickle her underarms. I was not disappointed and, to her credit, she managed to hold her arms up for about 9sec for me to tickle her before she drew them in close. She hugged again to whished each other a good night.

Ive tickled a bunch of Asian massueses under the guise of letting me massage their feet. and of my luck sucked ass. most were either not ticklish, or just slightly ticklish. very depressing!

Ive tickled a bunch of Asian massueses under the guise of letting me massage their feet. and of my luck sucked ass. most were either not ticklish, or just slightly ticklish. very depressing!

Any good stories?

Most of the countries it's "legal" in have nothing to do with normalizing and regulating it. It just means they don't prosecute the prostitute because people have finally started realizing that the vast majority are doing it out of desperation and that punishing them for it doesn't help society.

You haven't wondered why they have to traffick these women in from poor countries in the first place? Many of these women had no other option, or many times were tricked into coming there under the guise of a different job and are now stuck in a foreign country. It doesn't bother you that they would never touch you unless you paid them?
Go find someone who actually likes you instead of renting out human beings who come from third world conditions. There's a good reason the vast majority of legalized prostitutes in Amsterdam for example, are not from Amsterdam. Women from the Asian countries that they predominately come from are treated horribly, that's why so many have no other option. Ironically, men create these problems for them in the first place, then revel on the internet about taking advantage of them and acting like it should be even more normalized. How convenient. But keep pretending you're doing nothing wrong by justifying it with "oh they're making money for their families". Same BS excuse companies give to justify setting up sweatshops. If you think most of these young women have children back in the countries they came from then you're living in a delusion. They are recruited young most of the time and are a lot closer to being children themselves then they are to the age of men they're expected to "service". (Much like the guy in the thread bragging about the 19 year old when he's almost 40. That girl has been given no chance to even find herself yet.) But of course, that's what they like. They can't satisfy a woman their own age and resort to this because they're lonely. Then actually leave thinking they have any worth because someone plastered on a fake smile for money in their presence.

Many of them were tossed away by their parents and are desperate for work so it's not difficult to find them young. Ill educated so that male siblings can have a better life etc. That's the only family they've had. In other words, the last people who should be getting any money from these girls.
I've even known families who move here, that have all the resources in the world and still treat their daughters worse than their sons. It's very much just a part of the culture almost everywhere in Asia that women are treated worse than men.
You know how else women can make money without risk of pregnancy? Being treated equally from the start, being given proper education like their male counterparts. Actually being given the proper chance to do something worth while with their lives like being a doctor/nurse, inventing something, discovering something etc. Not being thrown away just to end up having a job they don't feel comfortable telling people about.
Instead, the choices they have are very few where they live, and you don't seem to GAF and happily take advantage of it because it gets your rocks off, just like Nike doesn't care about taking advantage of them because of the benefits it brings to the company.

Some persuasive-writing advice. If your goal is to persuade, telling the people you are trying to persuade that they suck never works.

Thanks for that awesome story, Tkl Seeker, and to NY Ler for starting this awesome thread and all the great contributions up to this point. Foot tickling women in these establishments is one of my all time great foot tickling fantasies! Thanks again! TLM

Usually, those parlors are quite shady places and I try to avoid visiting them because I appreciate my public image for certain reasons. That's why I prefer a more legal and safe massage experience. Thankfully, there are plenty of Asian massage parlors that offer professional and legitimate services. I personally sometimes visit legal Asian massage parlors such as goldtantriclondon.com, they offer a wide range of services, including traditional Asian massage, which can be a great way to relax and unwind. Just a single massage session makes me feel way better and helps me think straight.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I had an interesting encounter that's been building since my entry from last November, so I thought I'd share. In a nutshell, it's an example of how building a rapport and treating the women who work at these massage parlors with kindness can lead to fun and unique situations. Since last November I've gone back to my usual place a few times, and all of my sessions have been with Bebe (by chance). The first session I had with just her didn't involve any tickling, but the next few did. They all also conclude with a happy ending. Recently was no different.

As usual, I stripped down, during which she just walked in to get the payment for the 1hr, and then told me she'd be back to start in just a moment. I used that time to prep my phone with a few questions I had for her. I don't speak Chinese, so Google translate came to the rescue. I asked her to focus on a specific part of my back that was really sore, and if I could use the last 5min or so of my massage to tickle her. There's never been an issue of me tickling her for a little bit after the massage is over, since it's always been slow when I visited. In case it became busy, I didn't want to risk her getting in trouble for going over an hour with me. When she read that last question off my phone she just looked at me in a very confused way and said, "Uh, yeah, sure I guess." I was a bit taken back, since tickling was nothing new between us, and that was not the answer I was expecting. I was concerned that I had crossed a line.

The massage began and I felt it best not to mess with her while she was kneeling on the side of the table rubbing my back. Due to the warmer weather here, Bebe's attire consisted of a thin white shit, short black shorts, and flipflops which came off when she was on the side of the table. This was the first time I'd seen her in shorts, and she had some nice shapely legs. All those hours of massaging people while standing or in a squat position had given her some very sculpted calf and thigh muscles. Again though, I respected her response to my tickling question (which I decided I would forego when the time came since it seemed to make her uncomfortable) so I didn't tickle her or rub her legs during the first part, maybe 25mins, of the massage. After finishing up my back, shoulders, neck and scalp, she asked how I was doing and I told her I was good. She then started to lightly trace around my ears, using just her nails, and then down the back of my neck, back, and around my buttocks. She did this several times, so I lifted my head and asked, "So you're ok with tickling then?" She laughed and replied, "Oh yeah honey, it's fine." I breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't offended her and began to plan how I would tickle her.

She moved on to rubbing my legs in the same manner she always does: starting at my butt and running her fingertips down my leg, then slowly rubbing her way back up until she reached my balls. She then proceeded to tease them and stoke me for 5-10sec, before starting the process all over again. During this time I returned that favor of running my hand up and down her leg (when I could reach it), and using my fingertips to tickle the back of her knee. Eventually she had me turn over and my excitement was...obvious. She started off slow, pouring a healthy amount of oil over my erection as she worked the base with a firm grip. Once her other hand was free from holding the oil bottle she danced her fingers around the head of my cock, encircling it and gently tickling the tip. As my body tensed up from the overwhelming sensations she kept me just at the edge of it being too much for a few minuets. She then slowly brought me back down, using one hand to gently stroke me while she applied even more oil. I took this time to catch my breath and run my hand down the small of her back and butt like I normally do. When I go to the end of her shorts I began to run my hand back up and it drove Bebe wild. She is very ticklish there. This was news to me so I kept at it, getting her back for all the teasing earlier. She lost it and couldn't keep her composure. She started laughing loudly, so I stopped, but she didn't seem to be worried. She started in on the handjob again, now moving with a quicker pace since I was periodically tickling her sides. My climax was soon approaching so I told Bebe, and she adjusted accordingly, now using one hand to firmly stroke at the base while the other made a twisting motion at the top. I came, hard. This is when Bebe surprised me. She used one hand to quickly keep stroking while the other tickled my balls. I don't mean that she was lightly touching my balls and it happened to tickle, tickling me was her intent. While doing so she looked me straight in the eyes and asked, "Are you happy honey? Are you happy?"

Yes, she asked me if I was happy during my happy ending, knowing full well that I was losing it while she messed with me. Even she was laughing a bit during this process. My legs were in a "frog" position so that she could have room to work. Thanks to that, I had to use one hand to hold my right leg down (she was using my left leg as arm rest and she leaned over the table and messed with me) so that it close like a bear trap around her hands. I told her yes, I am very happy multiple times. She eventually believed me and gave me some reprieve. She ever so slowly used one hand to run the length of my dick, gently squeezing to ensure that she milked out every bit of cum I had. Bebe left to get a warm towel to wipe me down, and concluded the massage with a leg and foot rub. I sat up when it was over and stretched, my old joints popping as I did so. She began rubbing my shoulders as we fell into out traditional post-massage small talk. As I got dressed she left and returned with a water for me. I set it aside and asked if she had a second to sit on the massage table next to me. She did so and I hoisted up her legs so that they were resting across my lap. I complemented her legs and slid off her sandals. I proceeded to tickle her soft, warm soles for about 20sec, sending her into hysterics. When I let up she rolled onto her back, knees bent up close to her chest, and waived her feet around at me. I couldn't help myself and began tickling her some more. I started on her feet, then moved down the backs of her legs, eventually resting on her upper thigh, just below the butt, which had driver her oh so crazy earlier. I stayed there for a good 15sec, then worked my way towards the front (top) of her thigs, just below her pelvic region. This was the most intimate session we'd ever had, so I didn't want to overstep and ruin it by tickling her groin. Instead, I stopped, and helped her sit back up after a good 40sec of tickling. She told me I was crazy and gave me a hug. As I stood to retrieve my water bottle she asked me again if I was happy. I told her I was a little too happy and looked down at my crotch. It was apparent that I had become around again. She laughed, ran a finger across my erection and said, "Oh yes, you are very happy again. That's good." With that, we both laughed, hugged again, and I made my way out to my vehicle.

I'm still not sure why she was so taken back by my request in the beginning. Maybe I'll ask her the next time I go in. So that's my story. I fell that the small conversations and mutual teasing has led to an experience that isn't "clinical or robotic". By building a rapport I believe Bebe fells comfortable enough to let me incorporate tickling and other tomfoolery into our sessions.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back