• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Massage Therapy

powerplay110

TMF Expert
No matter how hard she resists or tries to act tough... Kayla is NO MATCH for tickling... we went for a walk in the park one day and when we got back I was giving her a massage. I peeled off her flats and she knew what was coming! "Oh no... you wouldn't! They are to sensitive right nowAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEASE I CAN'T MOOHOHOHOHVEEEEHEHEHE YOU ARE TO STRONG HEHEHEHAHAHAHA NO FAIR IT REALLY TICKLEHEHESSSSS," as she laid there struggling howling with laughter as I spent the next few minutes tickling her from head to toe. She is ticklish EVERYWHERE, especially her feet and toes! She had to go into work soon and was sad about having to leave so this cheered her up. "My feet were tingling with your tickles all night long!" She said.

She can't stand her feet being tickled but at the same time she doesn't want it to stop. She says its actually helping with her depression. "Every time I feel like I'm starting to get sad I think about you and then you tickling my feet! And I smile and blush!" She said.

Attachments

• 20220515_170634 (2).jpg
    20220515_170634 (2).jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 209
  • TicklishMassage.jpg
    TicklishMassage.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 184
  • FixingHerDepression (2).PNG
    FixingHerDepression (2).PNG
    238.7 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_20220520-132304_Photos (2).jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-132304_Photos (2).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 640
  • KaylasTicklishFeet4.jpg
    KaylasTicklishFeet4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 275
  • KaylasTicklishFeet3.png
    KaylasTicklishFeet3.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 295
  • KaylasTicklishFeet5.jpg
    KaylasTicklishFeet5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 347
well good foot tickle massage does help when feel down and out laughter is good for the health and see how much it cheered her up stop her from being depressed wish there was video but sure lucky dude what a cutie pie she is .

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back