• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Correction Centre for Students (f/m)

CoatOfArms

So this is my first fictional story. I am bit nervous posting this but I hope you will enjoy reading it. I will be grateful for any feedback. Also I'm sorry if you encounter any spelling or grammatical errors but English is not my firsts language.

Correction Centre for Students.

It was a beautiful sunny day. John, a 20 years old law student, was sitting in the bus. He was quite annoyed. He could have been relaxing in a park or go on a trip somewhere nice, but instead he had to visit so called “Correction Centre for Students”. But despite his annoyance, deeply inside he knew he could only blame himself for this. While he was looking through the window, he recalled the events that occurred last week.

John was an excellent student. One of the best at the university. He was also a calm person, never breaking any rules, trying to avoid any conflicts and focusing on studying. And he has just finished his first year with excellent results. But those excellent grades were a result of many weeks of studying, sleepless nights and many hours spent in a library. So when John passed his last exam, he decided to celebrate this occasion with his friends. They organised a party in John’s flat, a part of a student accommodation located at the campus. There was a lot of alcohol and by midnight John was drunk. As a result he was very loud and when the security came to ask him to be silent, he started arguing with them and hit one of them. The police was called and the situation became quite serious. According to rules, John should have been expelled from the university and perhaps even face some charges. But luckily for him, both the security and the management knew that he usually doesn’t behave like that. And they also didn’t want to get rid of such an excellent student. So it was decided that John will be punished by going to a newly introduced Correction Centre for Students, a part of a new government programme.

John remembered hearing about this programme on the news and he even discussed this topic with his friends. In short, many lecturers and parents raised concerns about the lack of discipline among students. They were disrespectful toward their teachers, partying all the time, getting into fights and not attending classes. Of course there were ways to punish them. One possibility was to expel them from college and the police could also issue the fine. However, many saw this methods as ineffective or too harsh. Some students just didn’t know any better. They wanted to impress their new friends or they were simply enjoying their freedom. And fines were also unfair, rich spoiled students were not concerned about paying since they had a lot of money and poorer students didn’t have money to pay. On the other hand, it was also not possible to just leave them unpunished, because they would learn that they can do whatever they want without facing any consequences. Finally an unusual punishment was suggested – tickling. It was unpleasant, even torturous for many, but at the same time it didn’t leave any marks on the body. So the government decided to test this method and because it seemed to be rather effective, special correction centres were crested when naughty students would face the tickle punishment. John was quite sceptical, questioning if this method is really effective. And now he was about to test it himself.

The bus stopped. John grabbed his bag and he was soon standing near the entrance. The building didn’t look scary or intimidating. It rather looked like a small clinic. He entered the building and walked into a small reception and approached the desk. The receptionist, a middle aged woman, smiled when she saw him.

- Good afternoon – he said – I’m supposed to be tickled here as a punishment.

- What’s your name?

- John Smith, I’m a student of the Littlehampton University.

The receptionist entered the data into her computer.

- Ah yes, Mr. John Smith, born on 17th March 2002, is that right?

John nodded.

- Pease go to room 8 on the first floor. Do you have an outfit?

- Yes I do – said John pointing at his bag.

- Wonderful.

The woman proceeded to print one shit of paper and gave it to John.

- Give this to your correction officer so she can fill it in, her name is Jane. Is it your first time?

- Yes.

- So do not worry, it’s not that bad.

John grabbed the paper and went to room 8. While he was walking through the corridor, he could hear a laughter. Not surprising, he thought, although he felt slightly nervous. He realised he doesn’t know how ticklish he is. Hopefully not too much.

Another officer was sitting on the corridor. John showed him the paper.

- Good – said the officer when he read it – go inside and change your clothes. There is a small changing room there. I will tell Jane that you are ready.

John entered the room and looked around. It was clean and it was not too scary. Two chairs, a simple desk and a cupboard. The only unusual object was a chair in the middle. It looked a bit like a dental chair. It didn’t have the lamp or a part with dental drills but is had some straps on both armrests and a stocks-like thing were the legs go. John also noticed another door and indeed it was a changing room. He closed the door and opened his bag.

He was already informed that he should brought with him a gym shorts and a tank-top. He quickly put them on. He also removed his shoes and socks and put his feet into flip-flops. He was ready. And for the first time he felt really nervous. But there was no point in prolonging this. He took a deep breath and exited the changing room.
Jane, a young woman, was already sitting behind the desk, filling in some papers. She was wearing an outfit similar to those of nurses and her long hair were knotted in a bun.

- Hello, my name is Jane and I will be your correction officer today.

She smiled seeing that John is nervous.

- I can see you are nervous. Don’t worry, everyone is when they visit us. So why are you here?

- I drunk too much and I assaulted a security officer at my university. I just passed my exams, I really wanted to celebrate it and I just drunk too much alcohol.

- I see – answered Jane and she glanced at her paperwork – you are going to be ticked for 15 minutes. Can we begin?

- I guess there is no point in prolonging this – answered John.

- Good. So please take off your shoes and sit down on the chair.

John approached the chair and sat down. He was surprised how comfortable it was.

- Arms on the armrests and put your feet into the stocks – Jane informed him.

John did what she asked for and she started to strap him.

- Is it really necessary – asked John.

- Unfortunately yes, it is for my safety. You could hit me by accident.

Jane finished strapping his arms and went to tie his feet.

- Are you ticklish? – she asked while she was securing the lock on the stocks

- I really don’t know. I haven’t been tickled for a long time.

- Well, I hope you are. The previous person was not ticklish, no fun at all.

She used last two straps to secure John’s legs and stomach. John tired to move but he was unable to.

- Before we start we need to go through the formalities – said Jane – Do you regret your actions?

- Yes, I should have never done this, I was stupid to get drunk especially when I was s exhausted after studying. I was nearly expelled from the university.

- So now you will have an additional reminder not to do this. So let’s start with something easy.

Jane stated the clock and started tickling John’s neck. It was not ticklish, what’s more, it was even a pleasant experience for John.

- Not ticklish here? – asked Jane.

- Not really.

- So let’s try something else.

She quickly attacked his armpits. And it tickled a lot. John was trying to contain the laughter but soon he started to laugh.

- Aha, I found your ticklish spot!

- Yes – said John while laughing hard.

This lasted for some time but soon Jane decided to test his ribs and belly. John nearly jumped when she touched this area. He was now laughing very hard. And he couldn’t escape, the straps were too strong.

- You are really ticklish here – said Jane while her fingers were poking his belly and searching for more ticklish spots – we will stay here for some time.

The tickling continued and John was laughing uncontrollably. He was now really regretting having this party. He wished he had gone to bed that day or had some food instead of drinks. But he could do nothing now. He had to suffer his punishment.

Jane decided to give him a little break. John was breathing heavily.

- You are really a ticklish one – said Jane – how about your knees and foot.

- Ah, I am not ticklish there.

Jane stared to tickle under his knee and John started to laugh.

- Liar – said Jane jokingly and started ticking this spot.

For John it as a torture. But he was not a liar. His mother tickled him when he was younger but his knees and feet were never ticklish before. Perhaps Jane is more skilled. But this also makes him very nervous. He knew the next part will be his feet. And he didn’t know what to expect. Of course it was hard for him to think because he was feeling Jane’s fingers on his knees.

Jane stopped and moves toward his feet.

- Let’s check your feet.

She dug her fingers into his soles. John wasn’t even trying to hold the laughter. His feet were so ticklish that he immediately exploded with laughter. This was the pure torture. Jane smiled. She was very skilled and she knew that too much or little pressure wouldn’t produce any laughter. But she knew exactly how strong her touch needed to be to drive John mad. John on the other hand was really suffering.

After few minutes Jane decided to tickle the belly again. John was a mess but the belly was much less ticklish that his feet. He was grateful he can have at least some rest. Jane glanced at the clock. Five minutes left. She stopped and approached the feet.

- We have five more minutes, are you ready for a big finale?

- Let’s do it – said John, knowing that the torture will end soon.

- Ok, five last minutes – said Jane.

She first stared tickling John’s toes. He was laughing and wriggling on the chair. He could have never imagined his feet were so ticklish. But the worst was jet to come. Jane used her favourite technique – spider tickle. Her ten fingers were dancing on John’s feet, touching every ticklish spot. John was thinking that soon he will just explode. He was now feeling tired. But he felt every movement on his soles which derived him mad. Suddenly a loud bell. The tickling stopped.

John was exhausted. Jane started to unstrap him.

- You are really ticklish – she said.

- I have never imagined how much – said John while breathing heavily.

Jane gave him a glass of water.

- I’m sorry I had to do this but law is law.

- No, I deserved it. And still, it’s better than being expelled from the uni.

- So you can now changed your clothes and you are free to go. I will just finish this paperwork.

John went into the changing room and he felt much better when he was wearing his normal clothes. When he exited, Jane was waiting for him and gave him the paperwork.

- It’s a strange thing to say but thank you and good bye – said John.

- It was my pleasure, see you later.

- Hopefully not – John smiled.

- And remember to behave properly – said Jane and poked his side.

John jumped but smiled. After all, she was quite nice and the whole experience was not that bad. He run downstairs, he was really looking forward to have his shower and went to bed. He was exhausted.

In the reception he saw another student. He recognised her, her name was Anna and she was living in his block, only on a different floor. She saw him too.

- John, how are you? Did they torture you hard?

- They sure did. But it was only 15 minutes.

- So it was your first time.

- You have been here before?

- Oh yes, it’s my third time here. And I will have to endure 30 minutes.

- 30 minutes! I would have died. Why weren’t you more careful to avoid this.

- And who said I want to avoid this – answered Anna and smiled – Anyway, I have to go. See you later.

She run upstairs. “Some people” said John to himself and want outside. He had to wait for the bus and it arrived after few minutes. While he was entering it, he heard a female laughter coming out of the building. He could swear it was Anna. Was she really enjoying it? Who knows.

John sat down and bus soon departed. He was still shaking a bit but the vision of the hot shower and the comfortable bed allowed him to relax after this strange adventure. He used to laugh how ineffective was this new government programme but after experiencing it he was laughing no more. It was very effective. More effective than he could imagine.

The End.

Great story. I know these types of programs would probably cause more negative behavior from me!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back