• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Attorney Jeff Conway! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The attorney had called me discreetly as married but wanting to be dominated by another man, the 33 yr old accustomed to being in a position of control, wanting to experience being controlled. On arrival the handsome 6' stripped to his briefs and socks as instructed and apologised coming from work his socked feet might be smelly and could wash them but I told him I'd not tell anyone if he wouldn't! He lay on the bed on his stomach and was secured expecting a light spanking but I had my eyes fixed on his upturned socked soles in thin black nylon socks! I gagged him and lightly stroked one sole then the other and he reacted immediately.

"Oh Jeff you ticklish on these sise 12 feet, nice shoes and you're right you do have smelly feet but that's cool with me as I want you laughing vigorously as I intend tickling your feet seeing them so reactive to this light stroking, that's it giggle and twitch for me, flex your feet and clench and splay your toes, feel the stroking, it's maddening right, I love the feel of your warm n' moist feet Jeff!"

He was vulnerable and helpless as I indulged in massaging his socked feet, fondling them all over, squeezing his toes and stroking over his arches lightly tickling him saying soon his socks would be off and he shook his head so told him he not in any position to stop me and so ticklish Jeff couldn't not react and told him he'd wanted to be dominated and would be and to excuse the pun but my sole interest his feet, his big, warm, sweaty and so sensitive feet knowing my words taunting him!

"I'm an experienced tickler Jeff and know exactly how to touch to get a reaction and what pressure gains what reaction having studied reflexology, feel me tickling your toes, such ticklish toes even socked and spider tickling a favourite technique I use expertly, it will dirve you crazy Jeff! Mmm fuck your feet smell funky so let's get these socks off and see these so sensitive feet bare and smiled as socks off his toes clenched, both feet immobile Jeff reckon you're in real trouble, ticklish and even licklsh hell as you will sure prove reactive to my tongue work as I take my time breaking you, emasculating you teasing and tormenting these extremely ticklish feet so feel this Jeff!

I lightly ran the feather over the bals of each foot in turn to his toes and then caressed his arches and the soft feather taunted him perfectly as I slowly glided it up n' down each sole from heels to toes and smiled seeing his physical and verbal reactions both instantaneous, he losing control! I taunted him asking him if he was ticklish, where on his feet most ticklish and least ticklish and ran the feather in between and then under each of his toes as in response a muffled laughter!

“Coochie, Coochie, Coo” I mocked as I increased the speed of the feather strokes now focusing the feather across his feet and gliding it under the toes of one foot and then the other.

“HahahahahhahahahaStooopppppheeheeheehahahahahaha!" Jeff giggled uncontrollably as I continued feathering his feet, glided the feather horribly across his arches and up n' down his soles and in between and under his toes and taking my time torturing him! Then indulging in spider tickling my fingers over both large bare soles!

“Does it tickle Jeff, seems it does, how ticklish as seems to me off the charts, you sure don't like your feet tickled that's for sure Jeff? My fingers dancing all over them seem too much, that's a shame for you but an amusing pleasure for me, that's it I'll stop and you catch your breath! These feet of yours are just awesome Jeff. love seeing them reacting to my fingers dancing all over these soles and you laughing uncontrollably, head side to side, these size 12's juat so damn ticklish!"

I told him he having two great shaped feet as stroking the length of his soles I drove him beathless again and activated the ticklish electric toothbrush and ran the revolving bristles over his sensitive soles as in reaction he laughed uncontrollably as slowly I enjoyed taking my sweet time delivering a real tickling, the bristles ran over every inch of his feet! Minite by minute slowly stroking over every inch of his feet and each and every ticklish stroke across his bare soles and toes driving him ballistic! Nothing else he could do but accept it's happening and deal with it

Gagged but consistent laughter the bristles run slowly and tortuously over the length of his vulnerable soles and he powerless to prevent it and weakening with every light stroke as I told him his feet and he being in ticklish agony really turned me on and loved tickling men on their feet beyond the limits of their endurance! I loving verbally teasing him! Just driving him crazy running my fingers over both soles and along the arches of his feet and he clenching his toes to protect them so stroking his soles telling him to splay them as involuntarily he did! This inviting my fingers to slide in between them all or to saw the soft end of the feather in between them!

I gripped his toes holding his soles taut and then indulged in raking the sharp quill end of the feather over the length of them which really gained an instant ticklish reaction from him making me smile! I was and am fiendish with a feather on guy's feet and stright guy's feet always my favourites to play with as Jeff knows!

"Jeff how much is this tickling your big, ticklish feet, it was you who told me you were ready to experience a little slap n' tickle but no marks your wife might see so there won't be any slapping but plenty of tickle, let's swap the feather for my hands as for me nothing like feeling up a warm pair of naturally sweaty feet!"

I lightly stroked the arches of his feet watching his toes twitch as he squirmed and lightly stroking in between and under his toes so his soles wrinkled and he laughed uncontrollably, his head shaking from side to side making me smile! I then activated the blow drier and aimed the nozzle at his feet and heated both of his feet as I threatened him! Tickling gently and exploring where he being the most ticklish and responsive and all over his feet but his soles definitely major so a full focus stroking the length of his feet.

"These large, ticklish feet both completely exposed and at my mercy Jeff and I'm merciless, I only want you to do one thing for me, laugh and laugh and laugh with every ticklish stroke as I relentlessly tease and torment you all over these gorgeous feet which Mmmm smell awesome so my guess taste ripe so let's see and let me tell you my tongue a wicked weapon and your feet sweaty and lubed with saliva will be horrendously ticklish or should I say licklish and I've an insatiable appetite that demands satisfaction!"

Both feet very hot I quit heating them and licked each of his feet in turn from heels to toes and saliva and sweat lubed I rubbed them and fully indulged in massaging them and now proving being extra sensitive having been heated and glided my fingers up n' down his soles, indulging in spider tickling his feet until he became breathless and I stopped to let him catch his breath then resumed lickling both feet and sucking and nibbling on his toes! Jeff squimed on the bed and his head shook from side to side as I relished tickling and lickling his bare feet as I do one evening weekly as he tickled and lickled to agreeing to happening or alternatively his feet enduring tickling and lickling by another man being filmed and posted on line!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back