• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I felll in love with Mrs. Michelle - an awesome memory

Tickling her feet over the years became a "thing." But it was also part of her personality to be so sweet. She was very playful. And yes, it was exhilarating. Very!

Not really, but he did give me a hard time once about massaging his mom's foot a wedding once i know, that one sounds a bit strange, but we were all drunk.... long story. But our families were so close it really wasn't an issue. We teased each other about everything.

There was one afternoon that I ran in Mrs. Michelle, and we got into a tickle fight where I was always the winner when i got a hold of her feet. I tickled her feet so much that day. That is another favorite of mine.

So, it was a playful thing that was accepted as normal. That's a great situation for a tickle fiend. Lol. It sounds like you have more stories to tell about this lovely lady.

Speaking of wedding foot massages...

This is from 2004, with Helen, my best friend’s mother. She looks like a brunette version of the actress Amanda Redman, and would have been in her mid forties here. I’d massaged her stocking feet once or twice prior to this, which was always exciting! Sometimes Helen would introduce me to people by mentioning that in the introduction, which was awkward! Anyway, it was my best friend's wedding day, and everybody was dressed up smartly in their best attire. I was the best man, and so was on call throughout the day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. I arrived at my friend's house in my morning suit, to find that everybody else was still getting ready. I busied myself helping tidy up as everybody went to get changed, and wondered what outfit Helen would wear. You know how women always want to look good at weddings, eh? She came downstairs wearing narrow black suede heels, soft white tights, a black skirt and purple satin top, plus wedding hat. I had imagined her to be in open toe heels and bare legged, so this was a pleasant surprise for my stocking feet loving intentions. After all, she couldn't stay in the heels all day, could she...?

The wedding came and went, as did the speeches and the food/drink. Time went merrily on, and I'd not seen much of Helen throughout the night. Eventually the guests began to leave, my best friend and his new wife having departed for the honey moon. I was wandering around the house, and settled into an upstairs room (the house has about three levels, and people were dotted all over the place) where there seemed to be a bit of activity. Helen was there, and I noticed she was still in her heels. I sat down to chat to her (pure intentions, honest), and she eventually did the 'This is Smash, he massages my feet' bit to other people in the room (including my father, who looked bemused to say the least!).

At that point, some chaos involving a family member occurred downstairs, and people went to sort it out. I was in the room when Helen returned, and as there were no chairs available she sat on the floor, legs tucked in at the side. Her feet were obscured, so it wasn't until she stood up again that I noticed her shoes had been discarded. She wiggled her toes a bit, and then made another remark about the foot massages. I smiled, and after a brief pause, alcohol and hormones took over. Trying to remain calm, I looked at her and asked if she'd like her feet massaged. She smiled and said yes, sat in a newly vacated chair opposite me and placed her white stocking feet in my lap...

I went to work massaging her toes and insteps, very much aware of everyone else in the room but my mind was focused intently on pleasuring Helen's feet. Her feet are maybe a size six, and her tights made them incredibly soft. Maybe she'd had a pedicure for the wedding. Helen visibly sagged in the chair as I caressed her heels and soles, making conversation with people as I went to work. I was lost in 'the zone', her feet were all that mattered. As I massaged, I got a sudden urge to tickle Helen's feet as well. I wasn't sure if she was ticklish, but it was worth a shot. From a soft massage I went discreetly to tickling, holding Helen's feet by the toes of her tights so she couldn't get away! She laughed and squirmed, she WAS ticklish! She asked me to stop through laughter, but never took her feet away! Once I'd stopped after a minute or so, she then asked me to carry on with the massage, which I was happy to do.

A few more minutes of massaging and I'd go back to tickling, sometimes gently, sometimes relentless, but it felt so good to have this gorgeous, feisty woman under my control! This lasted for another ten minutes before I thought it best to quit while I was ahead. Helen thanked me, and I also thanked her. I'm sure I saw her smiling when I thanked her...

As far as I know, my best friend isn't aware of it. It won't affect the friendship, but I hope that it remains only between myself and Helen. And the others in the room!

If you’re interested, I’ve got another story involving Helen, but it’s more to do with massaging her feet than tickling them (these are the massages alluded to at the start of the story). If you’re interested, I’ll post it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This truly is a great story. There is something about someone allowing you to tickle them that is so incredibly exciting. It's fun to tickle someone who isn't expecting it, but I think it is much more exciting when a person allows you to tickle them. I still have great memories of tickling my babysitter's nylon feet and her telling me she loved it when people tickled her feet. I can't tell you how much adrenaline and excitement were going through me when that happen. Great story dude! Please post more!!

I don't know if anyone cares, but there was one small detail I left out of the story that I completely forgot about. Well maybe not small but significant. Before Michelle left, she followed me to my room so that I could get in bed and rest. When I got in bed, she sat next to me, and we talked until for a while. Somehow, we got on the topic of having a girlfriend when I was older. She was teasing me about kissing and then she tickled my side and said, "that's for tickling my feet all morning you monster! Don't think you can do that again" She was saying it playfully.

Tickling women when you were young was the greatest.
I'm guessing it's because people assume kids have innocent minds, so we were able to get away with a lot more as kids than, say in our teen or adult years. One example is a girl I knew in high school who hated being tickled, especially on her armpits. One day, she was busy tying her hair in a pony tail. A little kid saw how much my friends and I tickled her so I guess decided to have some fun. He caressed each armpit with and index finger which immediately prompted her to pull her arms down and ask "The f**k are you doing?" When she realized it was a little kid who was related to one of our friends, her frown turned into a smile and she started hugging the kid. (She was very fond of kids)

Unfortunately, the advantage of being a young tickler didn't cross my mind until it was too late. I now just think of all the times I could have tickled older women I knew like teachers and would probably have gotten away with it.

I'm guessing it's because people assume kids have innocent minds, so we were able to get away with a lot more as kids than, say in our teen or adult years. Unfortunately, the advantage of being a young tickler didn't cross my mind until it was too late. I now just think of all the times I could have tickled older women I knew like teachers and would probably have gotten away with it.

Absolutely agree with all of this. I knew that I liked female nylon feet from a very young age, even though of course I didn’t understand those feelings. There are moments I remember from childhood - five or six years old - when I knowingly tried to act upon those feelings. I recall attempting to get near the nylon feet of our young lodger Wendy, or asking my Mum’s friend Jane if she was going to take her shoes off when she babysat my sister and I, purely because I saw she was wearing black tights (not that I mentioned this to her!). I remember Wendy was irritated as I basically crawled into her, but Jane laughed when I asked - but kept her shoes on, sadly!

When I was 11 I had my first nylon tickling experience when I massaged and tickled my aunt’s stocking feet. She undoubtedly saw it as innocent fun...but I knew exactly what I was doing! If I could live my childhood again, I’d definitely get some more tickling in!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Maybe a little more detail that I left out in the last tickling experience that I remembered when I was rereading the story. The last time I was tickling her feet, when she lifted them up out of her heels to make it easy for me to access her soles to touch, she did actually take her shoes off and crossed her feet at her ankles to scratch her feet and said something like "your tickling is making me itchy." She left her shoes off and let me tickler her feet a moment before she put her shoes back on. Towards the end she was playing with my hair while STILL pulling her feet out of her shoes so I could tickler her feel. That one seemed to go on forever, even though in reality it was probably only five minutes.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back